[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
There's sometimes a weird bug where blocks and items (notably sand and torches) that have already been placed won't stack with itself when picked back up. Is this intended, and can this be worked around?

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
So now a flint head pickaxe will be able to mine ardite ? What the heck.
I mean, if there's so much mining level that's because they are OP in later tiers.

Any news about TE duct release ?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
So now a flint head pickaxe will be able to mine ardite ? What the heck.
I mean, if there's so much mining level that's because they are OP in later tiers.

Any news about TE duct release ?
1.1.2 will fix mining levels.
Ya, there is news on the ducts, check them out on reddit : p

Per1970

Jul 29, 2019
That is the first I've ever heard of squid causing lag.

It seems to hit servers with many players. Sometimes you get these IMMENSE schools of squid spawning. I've had to do some squid exterminating on an admin level for a couple of servers before. But I've never really been able to pin it down.

vicerious90

Jul 29, 2019
I kind liked the enderminies and the telecreepers honestly.

What was spice of life actually doing in this pack? I don't n think I noticed it.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019

What was spice of life actually doing in this pack? I don't n think I noticed it.
Spice of life shows how much hunger and saturation a piece of food will give you. If enabled, it makes you need to eat a lot of different foods instead of surviving on monster jerky or Hamburgers.

Ender IO has a config option to disable squid spawns. If anyone has watched/played Vaygrim's Chance, he talks about that. Not sad to see the enderminys go, but they were daytime endermen.

Flyingbox

Jul 29, 2019
So. Uh. https://twitter.com/chylexMC/status/528726367870140416
This is kind of important.
HEE and GraveStones have debug parameters on by default in this pack. WHY?!
Also HEE is going to intensify the debug function in the future. Still, turn them off!

Ars Magica 2 causes crashes with HEE when you attempt to view the enchanted biome with the unique "HomelandEnderman" mob spawned. Something about max mana on tick...
I'm trying to edit the class but can't do it due to minecraft.net being down for a sandbox copy of 1710

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

Many didn't like them including me. If you still want them in the pack either download Ender Zoo and put it in (shouldn't cause problems) or go in EnderIO's main config and do Ctrl + F which allows you to search the respective mob.
Indeed, despite the fact that we had it the diminishing returns were never on. I like balancing factors but those diminishing returns were simply annoying. The food display (Saturation, Hunger itself) is now doable with the mod AppleCore (Core mod of Hunger Overhaul and Spice of Life).[DOUBLEPOST=1414919215][/DOUBLEPOST]
So. Uh. https://twitter.com/chylexMC/status/528726367870140416
This is kind of important.
HEE and GraveStones have debug parameters on by default in this pack. WHY?!
Also HEE is going to intensify the debug function in the future. Still, turn them off!

Ars Magica 2 causes crashes with HEE when you attempt to view the enchanted biome with the unique "HomelandEnderman" mob spawned. Something about max mana on tick...
I'm trying to edit the class but can't do it due to minecraft.net being down for a sandbox copy of 1710
I had quite a long conversation with chylex and in the end I turned debug off, no idea why it was on. As said in the changelog a performance boost will hopefully happen as the debug is off.
I cannot find the debug of Gravestones though, do you?
Regarding the AM2 crash I am still unsure... there is a blacklist in the AM2 for which I didn't understand but all I know is that the Homeland Enderman is now in that blacklist.

And please, such bugs go on Github as I can review them better there :)

Last edited:

vicerious90

Jul 29, 2019
I love all you were doing with this pack. At so if the ender io mind were annoying people then that's okay by me. I agree with the spice of life thing, all I really noticed it for was the saturation thing which is covered by applecore.

As far as the ender IO mobs or ender zoo is there a way I could make them spawn only in the end? Just to give the end more of a nether feel?

AJ Plaze

Jul 29, 2019
We are so used to Spice of Life that even tho only the gui was enabled, we turned on diminishing returns just because. Having Pam's or any other food mod is pointless if you never make the foods :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
We are so used to Spice of Life that even tho only the gui was enabled, we turned on diminishing returns just because. Having Pam's or any other food mod is pointless if you never make the foods :)

I am sorry but most of the people don't like the diminishing returns. Feel free to implement it in your server though, it should cause no problems. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1415010809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where Can I apply to your server ? (IP: 62.210.178.111)
PM me and I will whitelist you. I am at work so I'll be back in a few hours.

mathiasNotDJ

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm loving the modpack so far, good job pack author.

I wanted to share here that our server swapped to Wanderlust Reloaded recently!
It's public and running on cauldron, no-grief, with some handy plugins(essentials, towny, ...) and a great community!
If you want to check it out our website is http://churroscraft.net and the server IP is mc.churroscraft.net.

Reactions: Jadzi and Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm loving the modpack so far, good job pack author.

I wanted to share here that our server swapped to Wanderlust Reloaded recently!
It's public and running on cauldron, no-grief, with some handy plugins(essentials, towny, ...) and a great community!
If you want to check it out our website is http://churroscraft.net and the server IP is mc.churroscraft.net.
Awesome!!! Our official server should use Cauldron as well, sadly I have no knowledge of that, good job :) I don't want to hold back your fun but waiting for 1.1.2 would be the most smooth-running solution. It fixes a lot of generation things while it also adds generation so maybe you should wait for it... your decision in the end :)