[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'd also recommend a mod called Sanguimancy, it adds more options for Blood magic atomisation: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ft-mods/2194354-blood-magic-addon-sanguimancy

There's also a mod that adds more atomisation options for Thaumcraft, haven't used it personally but heard it's pretty useful: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...addon-automagy-automation-and-logistics-v0-22
Sanguimancy looks kind of bloaty and not well done. Automagy was a mod I always liked, it's up to Belathus.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, here's a quick guide Bramcraft wrote for people that do not want to remove Bluepower but still want to update to 2.0.0! Check it out ~

Reactions: belathus

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I'll do a hub in the nether :
6wWg7g7.png

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. Just found one of those factorization 'treasures'.. Then my game seized up and hogged 100% of memory and disk space.
But until then it was really cool.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, I noticed today that the usage function in NEI is now working properly! Belathus, I had talked about it earlier on this thread with Yulife : the problem was that this function overloaded the CPU for whatever reason, resulting in lag and sometimes crashes. I don't know what you did, but now it's a breeze : no more CPU overload, no lag at all, it's working just like the recipe counterpart. I can't say how useful it is for me to see this finally fixed, since I use often. Thanks again!

On the other hand, I'm having some trouble with the addition of Better Sleeping. While I love the idea and I think it fits in the pack, the effects seem a bit too harsh. Sometimes I fear my character has turned into some sort of narcoleptic! One major issue is the compatibility with the Blood Moon from Random things. You just can't sleep when it's there, yet you have to sleep because of Better Sleeping. Therefore you can't do anything because of the debuffs and the mod spams the sleep command which doesn't work because of the Blood moon : as a result the chat is filled with "You don't feel tired" every 2 seconds, which is quite ironical given the huge debuffs :)

Is there any sort of configuration file I could tweak on my side?

Hm. Yeah, there is a config file you can tweak. You can actually make it so the only effect that Better Sleeping has is being able to sleep during the day, and an alarm clock that lets you choose when you wake up. Just remember though, that with that mod you CAN sleep during the day when using a vanilla bed. You can go to bed whenever, and if your sleep meter is still mostly empty when you wake up, sleep again. In addition to that, coffee and energy drinks do have an effect on your sleep meter, but it is also possible to overdose on caffeine and get negative effects and possibly die that way. I did tweak the overdose death thing to be more generous than default.

Yeah, you can't sleep during Blood Moons. I suggest getting coffee beans. Mocha ice cream and lemon-lime soda seems the most effective types of caffeine.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
guys im pretty new here and i cant find where to download this modpack?
Pack code is "wlr" (without quotation marks) on the 3rd party section of the FTB Launcher. I will make a manual download available soon, but due to license reasons it will not contain JourneyMap.

Vapor

Jul 21, 2014
Not so much a bug to report, as something getting knocked loose in the update, but apparently (some of) my molten metals are now named like, "fluid.aluminumbrass.molten" instead of "Molten Aluminum Brass", and showing up in just mB count in the smeltery instead of bars/nuggets/etc... any way to fix that, or am I alone in seeing poorly named fluids? I mean, I've gotten used to other oddities, like multiples of 16mB for mixing metals in the smeltery, so I can probably get used to this, but I figured I should ask.

EDIT (to avoid a double-post):
Also, it seems impossible to craft a stone dagger, the recipe give a stone spear instead.

If you're having problems, it seems the secret is to make the extra utilities colored cobblestone to make the stone dagger, as the stone spear is looking for only normal cobble, where the dagger will take any of the colored ones.

Last edited:

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. Just found one of those factorization 'treasures'.. Then my game seized up and hogged 100% of memory and disk space.
But until then it was really cool.
Yes, I also found a colosi and activated it and couldn't "kill" it and then boom memory leak.

Jashin

Jul 29, 2019
Does that crash still occur if you remove Fastcraft?

Never mind, I fixed it by using a recent backup. It occurred at the same time I had trouble with a Factorization Colossus, which I managed to remove. Now everything's running fine.

On a totally unrelated topic, does anyone have a good server startup script optimized for Java 8 ? It seems lots of arguments can be used to improve performance, but I can only understand what's being done : I lack the ability to write such a script myself.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion: Erebus

Haven’t played with it, but from what I can tell it's similar to twilight forest

Perhaps make some ores only spawn here if implemented?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion: Erebus

Haven’t played with it, but from what I can tell it's similar to twilight forest

Perhaps make some ores only spawn here if implemented?

You do know that the mod pack is basically feature complete right now and is already considered to be too big. Which means that they have no desire to add any more large mods or ones with a large impact on others no matter how good they are. Since the pack already has too many mods in it and the more you add the more problematic it gets. Or at least that is my impression from what belathus and Yulife have said on the matter over the past few pages of the thread.

Reactions: Yulife

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
You do know that the mod pack is basically feature complete right now and is already considered to be too big. Which means that they have no desire to add any more large mods or ones with a large impact on others no matter how good they are. Since the pack already has too many mods in it and the more you add the more problematic it gets. Or at least that is my impression from what belathus and Yulife have said on the matter over the past few pages of the thread.

As I've said, I havn't used the mod only heard of it.

Also you raised a good point

Mod Recomendation: Ender Zoo

Not a big mod, is only new, interesting mobs. It's from the Ender IO mod developers.

EDIT

Is there a dedicated area to mod sugestions/recomendations? I get the feeling I should posting them elsewhere.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
As I've said, I havn't used the mod only heard of it.

Also you raised a good point

Mod Recomendation: Ender Zoo

Not a big mod, is only new, interesting mobs. It's from the Ender IO mod developers.

EDIT

Is there a dedicated area to mod sugestions/recomendations? I get the feeling I should posting them elsewhere.
Github. And EnderZoo was rejected before, sorry.

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
I have a mod recomendation!
What about spice of life and agriculture? since you already have harvestcraft i just thought why not go all out with it?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I would love for spice of life to return as a a disabled or optional mod to make it easier for those that want to add it and those that don't can simply ignore it. Since it feels pointless to have Pam's harvest craft with out it as there is no point in ever making more then one food type.

Edit: Especially with the new additions to Spice of life such as the lunch box to store your food and auto select the best one to eat when using it. Which makes using the mod so much easier a long with the food journal to log what you already consumed to better plan your meals.

Last edited: