[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
what do i do???

I take it your trying to play version 1.2.3 of the pack, which has a bugged copy of chisel in it. To fix it you have to manually update chisel 2 to it's latest version as discussed a few times in the past few pages of this tread.

marco900

Jul 29, 2019
I take it your trying to play version 1.2.3 of the pack, which has a bugged copy of chisel in it. To fix it you have to manually update chisel 2 to it's latest version as discussed a few times in the past few pages of this tread.
ok thanks (;

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
Any Servers out there that have every mod enabled? including optional?

I'd even be willing to join a Whitelisted server if you'd have me, though, my age may be a limiting factor based on your taste. I can confidently say I'm mature enough, mature enough to know my Do's from Don'ts.

Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy. I don't think this error is related to this pack, but considering the collection of mods perhaps you all can help me root cause this issues. IN the shell, I've been seeing the following messages:

Odd Server Messages said:
4:11:52 AM CONSOLE:thread/WARN]: Fetching addPacket for removed entity
4:12:09 AM CONSOLE:thread/ERROR]: "Silently" catching entity tracking error.
4:12:09 AM CONSOLE:entity to track
4:12:09 AM CONSOLE:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!

There are more of these errors/messages throughout the console. On occasion, everyone is kicked from the server due to timeouts, and on the server the only errors are those above.

I'm playing 1.2.3 with updated chisel.

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Yo guys i'm so proud after the work i made on my current world that i decided too share it

It's a perfect starter world for anyone who wants it :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8a3vnhixancqpn/Pure's+Amazing+World.zip

S7tmwQI.png

fiDRrl4.png

V1kKBLr.png

7 Chisel's died in the making of this R-I-P

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
@Yulife I just took a look at your 2.0 Milestone file. I wanted to just say.. your work is beyond impressive. This pack has been a pleasure to play single player and I am looking forward to our servers switch.

Reactions: Yulife

Copenex

Jul 29, 2019
I load the pack up from FTB and it just crashes before it even gets to the Mojang screen.

Attachments

• WLR Crash Log 1.txt
    29.8 KB · Views: 79

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I load the pack up from FTB and it just crashes before it even gets to the Mojang screen.

Are you using 1.2.3? As the version of chisel that it is using conflicts with railcraft and will always crash the game upon start up. Which is a very known issue that's been discussed a few times in the past few pages of this thread.

To fix the issue you need to manually update chisel to it's latest version as it will fix the conflict.

Reactions: Copenex

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Inconvenient.. Sure. Bullshit? not really. Yulife takes his precious time to work on this mod pack. He has done a fantastic job and the level of detail and changes is impressive. You do not pay 1 dime to him for his effort. He is free to work whatever hours he wishes, continue the pack or drop it alltogher. I personally hope he chooses to continue something we all enjoy so much.

Quail4

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with the sparkling pomegranate liquer quest, I can't seem to combine the drinks for some reason. I've tried on a crafting table, in the area after I press e, I've tried switching it around, placing it in different shapes, but all to no avail. I've even tried deleting the pack and reinstalling. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. Thank you.