[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
The Forestry machines from the Bzzz questline are also uncraftable for some reason
What machines specificly? I just checked and the reciepes seem to not show up in the NEI, however i was able to just look up the recipe for the "carpenter" machine on the FTB website and just put the recipe into a crafting table and it worked in crafting the machine. So does that option work for you?
It does seem though that the recipes for forestry are not showing in NEI, so this is something ThWolf will have to check out to see if he can fix it. But hopefully you will be able to just refer to the Feed the beast wiki website to get the crafting reciepes you need for this line.

Is there any machine or anything that is totally broken and wont craft that way? i only did a small test with the Carpenter machine.

Reactions: paramoreRyan

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Another broken quest is in the farmer section of the quest book. "Feed Station" is what the quest is called, and you are suppose to craft that machine (from railcraft), however it is saying that a piece of bedrock is needed to complete the quest.

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds good :) I think it's a good idea to do some kinda basic tools like that rather than going straight into metals, but if you don't want stone to be usable maybe flint would be a good option.

I know about the stone tools. Its an intended change. Stone tools are stupidly easy to craft and that quest has been changed to fuzzy so a hammer with any kind of parts can be used. My personal recommendation for early game tinker tools is plastic. For now.

About the other HQM borked quests, checking it now. HQM updates messed that up.

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
I know about the stone tools. Its an intended change. Stone tools are stupidly easy to craft and that quest has been changed to fuzzy so a hammer with any kind of parts can be used. My personal recommendation for early game tinker tools is plastic. For now.

About the other HQM borked quests, checking it now. HQM updates messed that up.
alright, well for the next update could you change the text in that quest so that it says that 'any' parts can be used to craft the hammer,excavator, and lumber axe (or that those specific tools need to be crafted without any reference to materials since you are allowing anything now). As it is now, it is very confusing to new players that try to craft these tools as it specificly says they need to be made out of stone in the quest book.

Thanks ThWolf for keeping this modpack alive :)

sordu

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone have the server files?
i can open to lan but id like to make a server out of this modpack

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone have the server files?
i can open to lan but id like to make a server out of this modpack
What files do you need?

Download KCauldron, Start it, Stop it, Add all mods of this pack, Remove Moebius, Better Titles and Mouse Tweakers Mods, Add Moebius Fixed and Run.

KCauldron and Moebius Fixed can be downloaded on Yive's Mirror webpage (Search "Yive's Mirror" on Google).

kemali

Jul 29, 2019
What files do you need?

Download KCauldron, Start it, Stop it, Add all mods of this pack, Remove Moebius, Better Titles and Mouse Tweakers Mods, Add Moebius Fixed and Run.

KCauldron and Moebius Fixed can be downloaded on Yive's Mirror webpage (Search "Yive's Mirror" on Google).
Don't forget config.

Reactions: Seryi

sordu

Jul 29, 2019
What files do you need?

thx man this worked
but how do i add more ram to it? my bat file isn't working for it :s

EDIT: i finally got it to work but its not going over 5.7 gb of ram :s
i added 12gb to it
anyone know how to fix it? im getting horrible block lag on the server

also sometimes when i load up the server it wil try to generate a new world into the existing one completely destroying the world

Last edited:

Dahc

Jul 29, 2019
Found what seems to be a bug. In the first quest section, the Basic Tools quest requires Stone Hammer, Lumber Axe, and Excavator, but those tools cannot be made due to Iguana's Tweaks.

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
Found what seems to be a bug. In the first quest section, the Basic Tools quest requires Stone Hammer, Lumber Axe, and Excavator, but those tools cannot be made due to Iguana's Tweaks.

I already mentioned that earlier, they know about it and are fixing it

Reactions: Dahc

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
For the Mushroom Stew quest (make 32 bowls) the mushroom stew has 2 different versions (the vanella minecraft version and the natura version). The natura version of mushroom stew does not work to complete this quest. And in addition, in the NEI the recipe that shows how to make the normal version of Mushroom soup turns into the Natura version of the mushroom stew. The only way to craft the correct Vanilla version of this soup is to use 2 of the exact same mushrooms with a wooden bowl on the crafting table. (this reciepe is not shown in the nei and i figured it out by trial and error). It would be nice if the Natura version of this stew counted for this quest as well (since all the recipes in the nei will only craft that version).

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Another bug, the Industrial Craft "Water Mill 194:2" cannot be crafted for the Water Mill quest in the Industrialisation page.

Seryi

Jul 29, 2019
Possible for playing with friends on a server with your modpack ?

Yeah! Without Problems! "Server Tutorial":

What files do you need?

Don't forget config.