[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Can i get a crash log? I'll get a look on it and try it in the game.
EDIT: Also, where did you found the borked buildcraft quests?
the first part is when i'm in the "crash"
the crash itself is that nothing respond to me and later on stop working and simply crash nothing is witting down
http://i65.tinypic.com/14ugqr8.jpg
in the buildcraft i sorry i didn't checked but the one with the dinner dish disk rack...i know it's not a big help but the thing is the quest is asking for items that aren't in the game or in nei...

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14ugqr8&s=9 like this?
14ugqr8.jpg

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Copy the log and paste it in a paste bin.
Also, what are you trying to craft? So i can try to reproduce and possibly fix it.

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Copy the log and paste it in a paste bin.
Also, what are you trying to craft? So i can try to reproduce and possibly fix it.
i'm trying to take all botamia flowers that can be harvest by the botania bone meal mod
make them all into pedals those padels into powder and the powder into the botnia bone meal

i'm sorru o can't copy the log since i've deleted all of the ultimate pack and i'm re-downloading it again i'll just re-try it(and yes i'll try with and without my save file

ThWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Thats not going to work with just 4 crafters because of all the different kinds of flowers that botania has. I'm not 100% surge if enderio crafters work with oredict or with item id. The first one works, THE second doesnt.

Satan_Kami_Sama

Jul 29, 2019
Thats not going to work with just 4 crafters because of all the different kinds of flowers that botania has. I'm not 100% surge if enderio crafters work with oredict or with item id. The first one works, THE second doesnt.
i'm sorry i don't really know alot about mods i'm just saying yes there is 14 botnia flowers but when i'm trying to activate the first 4 i can't active nothing(open chest,inventory etc...)

EDIT: i redid the 1.3 and 1.22 in 1.3 the error happned and in 1.22 it's not...
that all i know

Last edited:

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, firstly I want to say I absolutely love the pack and the whole idea of it because questing in Minecraft is one of my favourite things. I've just found a problem though. The "Basic Tools" quest after you create the tool forge is asking to make 3 different stone Tinker's tools, but the stone parts can't be used for making tools. I'm guessing it's a bug, or is it something I'm missing? (sorry if this has already been mentioned)

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, firstly I want to say I absolutely love the pack and the whole idea of it because questing in Minecraft is one of my favourite things. I've just found a problem though. The "Basic Tools" quest after you create the tool forge is asking to make 3 different stone Tinker's tools, but the stone parts can't be used for making tools. I'm guessing it's a bug, or is it something I'm missing? (sorry if this has already been mentioned)
are you talking about the stone shards that are sometimes made when making stone tools? you may not be using enough for the specific part of the tool you are attempting to craft. Stone shards (or any other shards or chunks you get from crafting parts) are considered a "half ingot", so you would need twice the amount that it says you need, if you hover over the pattern it shows the amount of material required for that specific part. most of the time on the better tools it takes 8 pieces (of whatever material you are using) to make the tool part. So if your using shards, then you may need to use 16 instead of 8 (or double whatever it normally costs). Take note i am only speculating as i have not tested this out myself.
And honestly, crafting the stone tools is easiest when you just put a stack of cobblestone into the table and just craft your parts that way.

Hope this is helpful!

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
are you talking about the stone shards that are sometimes made when making stone tools? you may not be using enough for the specific part of the tool you are attempting to craft. Stone shards (or any other shards or chunks you get from crafting parts) are considered a "half ingot", so you would need twice the amount that it says you need, if you hover over the pattern it shows the amount of material required for that specific part. most of the time on the better tools it takes 8 pieces (of whatever material you are using) to make the tool part. So if your using shards, then you may need to use 16 instead of 8 (or double whatever it normally costs). Take note i am only speculating as i have not tested this out myself.
And honestly, crafting the stone tools is easiest when you just put a stack of cobblestone into the table and just craft your parts that way.

Hope this is helpful!

Sorry I didn't explain very well... There's a quest which requires you to make a stone excavator, a stone lumber axe and a stone hammer, but you're currently unable to use any stone parts to make tools. You can make the parts fine but they have a warning in the description and don't allow you to craft the tool with it

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I didn't explain very well... There's a quest which requires you to make a stone excavator, a stone lumber axe and a stone hammer, but you're currently unable to use any stone parts to make tools. You can make the parts fine but they have a warning in the description and don't allow you to craft the tool with it
hmmm, did you download the newest update of the modpack 1.3? I havent checked on stone tools since i've upgraded mine with metal already, but let me jump into a game and test that for you to see if it lets me make new stone tools or not.

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, did you download the newest update of the modpack 1.3? I havent checked on stone tools since i've upgraded mine with metal already, but let me jump into a game and test that for you to see if it lets me make new stone tools or not.

Yeah I'm definitely using the newest update, every stone part says something like "can only be used for casts, can not be used to make tools" in the info box

Falchonbria

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm definitely using the newest update, every stone part says something like "can only be used for casts, can not be used to make tools" in the info box
Alright, so i can definatly confirm that this is an issue. it seems no stone parts can be used in any tinkers tools now, so this will need to be fixed.
ThWolf has been the person getting this modpack updated lately, so hopefully he will see this issue and will work on a fix.
If possible ThWolf, can you either make stone tool parts usable again, or just change the starter quest for the hammer,excavator, and lumberaxe to use mabey iron or something else instead of stone? You'd have to change the text in the quest as well so other new players knew what to do as well (since it currently says to make stone tools).
Thx!

paramoreRyan

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so i can definatly confirm that this is an issue. it seems no stone parts can be used in any tinkers tools now, so this will need to be fixed.
ThWolf has been the person getting this modpack updated lately, so hopefully he will see this issue and will work on a fix.
If possible ThWolf, can you either make stone tool parts usable again, or just change the starter quest for the hammer,excavator, and lumberaxe to use mabey iron or something else instead of stone? You'd have to change the text in the quest as well so other new players knew what to do as well (since it currently says to make stone tools).
Thx!

That sounds good :) I think it's a good idea to do some kinda basic tools like that rather than going straight into metals, but if you don't want stone to be usable maybe flint would be a good option.