[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

maximbondroit

Jul 29, 2019
I had a little problem while I was playing in my single player world.
Normally I can just eat with no problem buth after a while I ate slower and slower and now I am unable to eat wich gives me status effects like mining fatigue anyone else experienced this problem, if so can you give/tell me the fix, thanks in advance!

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
I had a little problem while I was playing in my single player world.
Normally I can just eat with no problem buth after a while I ate slower and slower and now I am unable to eat wich gives me status effects like mining fatigue anyone else experienced this problem, if so can you give/tell me the fix, thanks in advance!
Have you been eating the same food?

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where to post this so I will ask here:

I crashed when I tried loading my world I had played on for a few hours, I did cheat a lot of that changes anything (gamemode and NEI), I did not leave the world because of a crash the last time I played and I do have fastcraft installed

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-25_unkown time yes it is unkown, I hope-server.txt
    32.6 KB · Views: 135

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where to post this so I will ask here:

I crashed when I tried loading my world I had played on for a few hours, I did cheat a lot of that changes anything (gamemode and NEI), I did not leave the world because of a crash the last time I played and I do have fastcraft installed

I have searched around for a while and it looks like there is some kind of error with your player data. Can you log back into the world? If not you could try deleting your player data file inside your save file. It will delete what you are wearing, but will hopefully save your world.

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
I have searched around for a while and it looks like there is some kind of error with your player data. Can you log back into the world? If not you could try deleting your player data file inside your save file. It will delete what you are wearing, but will hopefully save your world.

Still doesn't work. This is my newest crash report after removing the playerdata folder in my world folder

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-25_I really hope I left no holes for figuring out what time it is-server.txt
    32.5 KB · Views: 122

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I know but I meant like public so people won't have to insert a pack code, so we can have servers and such that's what I meant
In order for a pack to make it into the public listings, it has to be unique..... a kitchen sink pack with a quest book just guiding players through the mods isnt unique enough for that... Considering thats what the majority of the packs out there...

Reactions: Stephenmc608

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I know but I meant like public so people won't have to insert a pack code, so we can have servers and such that's what I meant

You can still download a server. It is not very different from a public pack, just put in a pack code. + even if this pack was more unique, it would still need a lot more work before it is completed enough to be listed publicly on the launcher.

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
In order for a pack to make it into the public listings, it has to be unique..... a kitchen sink pack with a quest book just guiding players through the mods isnt unique enough for that... Considering thats what the majority of the packs out there...
I guess but a modpackt doesn't always need to be special, theres modpackt out there with the same mods and same objective that come up, i think a pack with over 800 quests is amazing enough, but if it needs a bit of a hint to make it more special I'm pretty sure he can do it! but if we can get this public on a launcher that would be AMAZING!

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
You can still download a server. It is not very different from a public pack, just put in a pack code. + even if this pack was more unique, it would still need a lot more work before it is completed enough to be listed publicly on the launcher.
Yea but id like to play with people you know what i mean? :p Thanks for all the suggestions!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yea but id like to play with people you know what i mean? :p Thanks for all the suggestions!
HQM Hates servers, whenever there is a pack update, in which HQM is updated, usually your hqm progress has to be resetted because of incompatibility issues

I guess but a modpackt doesn't always need to be special, theres modpackt out there with the same mods and same objective that come up, i think a pack with over 800 quests is amazing enough, but if it needs a bit of a hint to make it more special I'm pretty sure he can do it! but if we can get this public on a launcher that would be AMAZING!
Its not quantity that counts... Its quality.... Look at the listed modpacks for examples...

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
HQM Hates servers, whenever there is a pack update, in which HQM is updated, usually your hqm progress has to be resetted because of incompatibility issues

Its not quantity that counts... Its quality.... Look at the listed modpacks for examples...
Karmarcharger! i understand :p BTW i understand what you mean, don't get me wrong your pack is AMAZING! hard:( but amazing XD but hopefully he can sometime get it up :p we need servers for ur pack too <3

blubaron

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be experiencing an odd bug if it is one there is no drops from grass at all I don't mind this but there is no way to obtain snowbell seeds for witchery other than a very rare epic quest reward bag this makes it rather hard to return from the dream dimension and some crafting recipes involving icy needles if this is an intended feature to nerf ars magica 2 projectile recipes by removing an easy way to get snowballs or something else please ignore my post

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I have just encounter a gigantic problem. I was continuing creating a little marked I have had in mind for a while, when I suddenly couldn't create more quests. I didn't understand what was the problem, so I looked online. Many of you probably knew this, but it turns out that there is a limit to how many quests you can create. It says the limit is around 950, but I couldn't create more after 840. If this was the only problem, I could just combine quests into each other, so the quantity goes down and the quests become larger instead. The major problem is that I can't create more quests even after deleting 50. So I have no clue what to do now. It does not sound very tempting to start from scratch again and make the quests larger instead of having many of them. Also if I did that, after countless hours of work, when you update the pack, all your progress will be gone. Any suggestions?

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
I have just encounter a gigantic problem. I was continuing creating a little marked I have had in mind for a while, when I suddenly couldn't create more quests. I didn't understand what was the problem, so I looked online. Many of you probably knew this, but it turns out that there is a limit to how many quests you can create. It says the limit is around 950, but I couldn't create more after 840. If this was the only problem, I could just combine quests into each other, so the quantity goes down and the quests become larger instead. The major problem is that I can't create more quests even after deleting 50. So I have no clue what to do now. It does not sound very tempting to start from scratch again and make the quests larger instead of having many of them. Also if I did that, after countless hours of work, when you update the pack, all your progress will be gone. Any suggestions?

https://bitbucket.org/Newcastlegeek/hqm-bugtracker/issue/105/hard-limit-of-bags-and-quests

Does not look good :/

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019

I know, it was that thread I read. I don't think there is anything I can do at all. If I had known this earlier, I would've not deleted any quests at all, but since I have already done it, the maximum amount of quests have drastically decreased. I think I only have to opportunities:
-Begin from scratch. It will take ages to get back on track, and I don't think I will have time or exertion to do it.
-Make the quests more compact even though I have wasted a lot of quests. Remove all unnecessary quests and combine what I can. For example all decoration in one or two quests, no "in between" bee quests, and maybe more Botania tools in the same quests. I have to be clever to fit in everything I want (I still have some mods that I want to make quests to e.g. ArsMagica, extratrees/botany, Pneumaticcraft ++). I have also a lot more to do concerning Witchery, IC2 and more. But this pack has already 843 quests, and normally other packs only have 2-400. Hopefully I should be able to do what I want with 800 (even though I could have around 1000 if I had known about this earlier).