[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Simply Jetpacks would indeed be a very welcome addition to the pack. Since it's very staged, its also easy to add quests for this pack. Just don't make me put armor on the lower tier jetpacks cause you can't upgrade them to higher tiers as far as i'm aware...

Juster was a nice little cat, to the disappointment of my girlfriend with whom i'm playing this pack, he disappeared after a few days :(
Hope you don't mind i used a cheat-sheet from the config files for all the agriseeds crossbreeding ;)

Jetpacks are already added in the new update (which I think I will release very soon) ;)

Hehe, just like in real life :D He disappears and suddenly reappears, but he is an old cat now. He is the same age as me, 17. He can be compared to Bilbo. Suddenly he has gone off to some adventure and doesn't return for a long time. Maybe you see him again if you are lucky :)

You can do whatever you want when you play the mod pack. Just make sure you are having a good time! :)

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Fuuzect waiting for this update!! Simply Jetpack!! Yeah! What do you think of the other recommended mod: ThermalRecycler?

I don't think it is really necessary and it ruins some of the fun. It makes some things a bit too easy I think. I am instead thinking about making kind of a marked, where you can sell items that some people find a bit useless; like for example horse armor.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion :)

Reactions: SnailsAttack

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Not only horse armor. For example, a lot of stuff that has to do something (ender-io, thermal exp, etc. pipes, iron door) you can convert them back.

zweris

Jul 29, 2019
What about torcherino mod for late game (make recepie as dificult as possible)
and about fastcraft this mod very help with fps rates

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Not only horse armor. For example, a lot of stuff that has to do something (ender-io, thermal exp, etc. pipes, iron door) you can convert them back.
the uncrafting table in twilight forest can, well, uncraft things. you just cant automate and it costs experience

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
-snip-
Hope you don't mind i used a cheat-sheet from the config files for all the agriseeds crossbreeding ;)
I enabled all the bushes. I like to have all the plants easily available, although I sort of regret it because cross-breeding them sounds fun.

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it looks like you have too little PermGen. Maybe you use an old java version. I am not an expert, but I think you should update your java or give the server more PermGen. I think you can change PermGen if you right click on "ServerStart" and click edit. At the bottom it says PermSize=256m. Try change it to 512.

If this is wrong, feel free to correct me.

When you write a message, there is a toolbar at the very top of your message. There are different letters there like B and a U with a line under. Go far to the right until you see "insert". Click it and you will see "spoiler".

That worked perfectly. Thank you so much! :D

Thank you for being so active on the forums answering every question. It's nice to see someone working to help with our problems.

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
What about torcherino mod for late game (make recepie as dificult as possible)
and about fastcraft this mod very help with fps rates
FastCraft cannot be added to modpacks as far as Im aware, if you want it you'll have to install it yourself sadly

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
i cannot seem to find the mod on the ftb launcher :( i really like the look of the mod but i can't find it. i looked all over the 3rd party packs and it's not there. i havent really used the launcher much so im not an expert.
You have to add this modpack using "packcodes" button, then write ultimatequestpack in the blank spot and click add :D

theAlek

Jul 29, 2019
My ME-network works without energy. :eek:o_O
6f7d9ee2e320062879a928a3cb468243.png

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
New update out soon! The Botania update 1.2.1:
-New forge version (1352).
-Added Simply Jetpacks.
-Updated many mods.
-More Witchery quests.
-More Twilight Forest quests (You now get reputation for completing them).
-Alot more Botania quests.
-Added some IC2 quests.
-Changed max level on Tinkers tools to 50
-Fixed sugar quest, ritual diviner, wither quest.
-Added lots of new rewards.

Last edited:

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
-New forge version (1387).
-Added Simply Jetpacks.
-Updated many mods.
-More Witchery quests.
-Added some IC2 quests.

Sounds pretty awesome! Shame I gotta go through the mods and configs folder and comb them out for all the stuff I installed so it doesn't get deleted. :L

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
-New forge version (1387).
-Added Simply Jetpacks.
-Updated many mods.
-More Witchery quests.
-Added some IC2 quests.
Sweet!