[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack creator! One question: Why not working some mod's when putting this pack? The baggines mod put my game. The only ONE bag in the game! The void bag. Not see the NEI, not see anywhere... Why?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack creator! One question: Why not working some mod's when putting this pack? The baggines mod put my game. The only ONE bag in the game! The void bag. Not see the NEI, not see anywhere... Why?

I don't mean to be rude, but I really can't understand what you are trying to say. Can you please try write it again, or if anyone else understands, please help me understand?

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
I don't particularly enjoy the fact that i have to keep changing what i eat because of Spice of Life. Im fine with whatever mod makes it harder to grow food and makes food replenish less though. I tried to disable Spice of Life but every time I would load up my world, I would crash. Is there a config option to disable it or at least make it a little easier?

Also, would removing this mod effect any quests? I don't think any quests build of Spice of Life.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I don't particularly enjoy the fact that i have to keep changing what i eat because of Spice of Life. Im fine with whatever mod makes it harder to grow food and makes food replenish less though. I tried to disable Spice of Life but every time I would load up my world, I would crash. Is there a config option to disable it or at least make it a little easier?

Also, would removing this mod effect any quests? I don't think any quests build of Spice of Life.

Yes, there is a lunchbox and a lunch bag. To easily disable the diminishing returns, simply go to the Spice of Life configs and change the setting located at the very top to false. It looks like this:

" main " {
# If false, disables the entire diminishing returns part of the mod
B:food.modifier.enabled=true

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Why can not I add another mod was the modpack? The only void bag craftable with Baggines mod. Do not you know why?

You can add mods to the modpack. If you want this void bag you are talking about, just add the Bagginses mod for yourself.

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, there is a lunchbox and a lunch bag. To easily disable the diminishing returns, simply go to the Spice of Life configs and change the setting located at the very top to false. It looks like this:

" main " {
# If false, disables the entire diminishing returns part of the mod
B:food.modifier.enabled=true
What else does the mod offer other than diminishing returns or is that the whole part of it?

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the server and i tried to start it up but it keeps on erroring.
Here is the last section of the error:

(HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-beta.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
[19:54:06] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[19:54:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockMarbleWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Unable to lookup chisel:eek:bsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian2. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[19:54:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied
[19:54:09] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

I wouldve put it in a spoiler but i dont know how to make one.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
You can add mods to the modpack. If you want this void bag you are talking about, just add the Bagginses mod for yourself.

I think what the guy is trying to say is that he has added Bagginses to the pack and the only bag that is showing up in NEI is The Void bag and he is asking if you know why only the void bag is showing and not the rest.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I can! the problem is that it can only be done, and can only be seen in the NEIben ... another modpack this mod to function normally, and everything seems to be doing everything well ...

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
What else does the mod offer other than diminishing returns or is that the whole part of it?

Well, you can also see how much food points a food item gives by holding shift when mousing over it, which is kind of nice since Pam's Harvestcraft is installed.

Reactions: SnailsAttack

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I can! the problem is that it can only be done, and can only be seen in the NEIben ... another modpack this mod to function normally, and everything seems to be doing everything well ...

Well, I have really no idea. The only thing I can think about is if you have searched for void bag and forgot to take it away, or filtered it where it says NEI subset. If you dont know how to fix it, you can try delete the NEI folder inside your world save. If it doesn't work, I don't know. My job isn't really to fix mods that is not originally in the pack.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have really no idea. The only thing I can think about is if you have searched for void bag and forgot to take it away, or filtered it where it says NEI subset. If you dont know how to fix it, you can try delete the NEI folder inside your world save. If it doesn't work, I don't know. My job isn't really to fix mods that is not originally in the pack.
I know mister modpack creator. The NEI subset filtered is showing ONLY void bag... I'll try what you have written, and I note that succeeded or not

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, other question: Try TAME the quest reward ocelot. I give him 64 raw fish, the ocelot dropping hearth, but not transform TAME cat... you do not know why this might be?

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the server and i tried to start it up but it keeps on erroring.
Here is the last section of the error:

(HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-beta.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
[19:54:06] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[19:54:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Applying holder lookups
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockMarbleWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[19:54:08] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Unable to lookup chisel:eek:bsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian2. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[19:54:08] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: Holder lookups applied
[19:54:09] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

I wouldve put it in a spoiler but i dont know how to make one.

Well, it looks like you have too little PermGen. Maybe you use an old java version. I am not an expert, but I think you should update your java or give the server more PermGen. I think you can change PermGen if you right click on "ServerStart" and click edit. At the bottom it says PermSize=256m. Try change it to 512.

If this is wrong, feel free to correct me.

When you write a message, there is a toolbar at the very top of your message. There are different letters there like B and a U with a line under. Go far to the right until you see "insert". Click it and you will see "spoiler".

Reactions: ZayneCK

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, other question: Try TAME the quest reward ocelot. I give him 64 raw fish, the ocelot dropping hearth, but not transform TAME cat... you do not know why this might be?

I was able to tame the ocelot in the rewards, so I don't know. Does the ocelot have a name, or is it a normal one? I have only gotten the one named "juster", which is my cat in real life. I was able to tame him, no problem. Haven't tried the normal one, but I guess it is the same.

tussengas

Jul 29, 2019
Simply Jetpacks would indeed be a very welcome addition to the pack. Since it's very staged, its also easy to add quests for this pack. Just don't make me put armor on the lower tier jetpacks cause you can't upgrade them to higher tiers as far as i'm aware...

Juster was a nice little cat, to the disappointment of my girlfriend with whom i'm playing this pack, he disappeared after a few days :(
Hope you don't mind i used a cheat-sheet from the config files for all the agriseeds crossbreeding ;)