[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with Optifine is that...even though it says it is...it's still not REALLY compatible with Forge. Most of the time it crashes.
So I think that, unless it miraculously works, it's a no-no.

As for Smart Moving, well, it's an interesting one, even though there could be some balance problems (the mod adds a lot of new moves without any counterpart) and there would be some trouble placing the controls on the already too-small QWERTY keyboard, but hey, that's just a little moment of thought about all the hotkeys, and then bam ! A whole new dimension of gameplay.
I really think Smart Moving is cool and underused. So maybe seeing it used in a big modpack could make people happy.

I won't and can't add Optifine even if I wanted, because the creator of the mod do not allow it. If people want it, they can install it for themselves. Warning: it can be very unstable, and there are also some problems with it in the new update (I use it when I create quests/play with them, but I sometimes experience strange crashes). I will consider smart moving although I am not sure. Galacticraft I have wanted to add for a while, and I also think damage indicators should be included. I don't think I will add glenn`s gases, mainly because I don't really like it...

Reactions: SnailsAttack

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
The simply Jetpack is NEED this pack... one way to flying: IC2 jetpack. This jetpack is shit...
Better Dungeon is not optimized mod, i love the RecurrentComplex mod!
Err there's more than one way to fly. That is the only tech flight mechanic, but there is
4 flight mechanics in magic Thaumcraft Thaumostatic harness cheapish and kami armor, Blood magic potion easy 18min with looting chests, and Botania tiara. Then there's the 2 pseudo flight
thaumcraft foci and Blood magic sigil.

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine Is Under rated... Its Overly compatible with forge. I ran FTB Infinity with Optifine, And It Worked like a charm. I tried all classic crashers, But none were triggered by optifine. I recommend it, for some computers need it. Like mine...

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Note that I don't know how this works and if these items are already in the reward stream. :)

Basic
10-15 Stonebrick/Cracked/Mossy/Chiseled
10-15 Snow Blocks
3-5 Jack-o-lanterns
1 Block of Hay
3-5 Persimmons from BOP
1 BOP Fruit/Veggie/Shroom Salad
16 Carpenter Blocks
1-5 of any comb
3 Dynamite from IC2
Good
2-3 Melon Blocks
5-10 Blocks of Hay
1 Golden Apple
1-2 Emeralds
1 Pufferfish
1 Clock
1 Of any forestry sapling
1 Miners Ring
1 Fuel Bucket
32 Carpenter Blocks
5-10 of any comb
1 of any hive type
1 Scoop
1 Grafter
1 of any butterfly
1 of any bronze tool
1 Energy Crystal
5 dynamite from IC2
Greater
2-4 Endstone
15-25 Blocks of hay
2-3 Golden Apples
3-5 Emeralds
2 of any forestry sapling
10-20 Airballoons
2 miners rings
10-20 of Any Reactorcraft Ingots
1 Block of any BOP gem
5 Forestry Ambrosia
2 BOP Ambrosia
2-3 Fuel Buckets
64 Carpenter Blocks
1 Pulsating Crystal
10-15 of any comb
1 Honey Crystal
15-30 of any forestry fruit
2 of any hive types
1-3 Pulsating Meshes
A full apiarist's suit
2-3 of any butterfly
1 Charged Mining Drill
1 Composite Vest
1 Iridium Ore
1 Charged Lapotron Crystal
15 Dynamite from IC2
1 Industrial Diamond
3-5 Pink Slime Blocks
1 De-Zombification Syringe
3 Health Syringes
Epic
5-8 Endstone
1 God Apple
10-15 Emeralds
16-20 Irradient Uranium
25-30 Uranium Ingots
3 of any forestry sapling
30-45 Airballoons
20-30 of Any Reactorcraft Ingots
2 Blocks of any BOP gem
7 Forestry Ambrosia
3 BOP Ambrosia
128 Carpenter Blocks
2-3 Pulsating Crystals
20-30 of any comb
1 Chandelier
1 Ender Core
1-3 Unstable Ingots
5 of any hive types
A full apiarist's suit
6 of any butterfly
1 Diamond saw
1 Charged Diamond Mining Drill
1 Charged Mining Laser
1 Manyullyan saw
5 Packets of any time of needle gun ammo
Legendary
16-32 Endstone
3 God Apples
1 Nether Star
5-10 Iridium Ingots
1 Piece of the quantum armor set
5 of any Forestry sapling
1 Diamond Block
4 Gold Blocks
3 Emerald Blocks
14 Iron Blocks
1 Ancient Staff
1 Enderporter
1-2 Pieces of Amethyst Armor
1 full stack of any comb
3 Ender Cores
4-6 Unstable Ingots
1 Plasma Launcher
1 Sacred Rubber sapling

These are all the ones I had the patience to scrounge up. I can find some more later though. ;)

Btw, here are a few mods that I personally suggest. :D

• Optifine
  • Glenn's Gases
  • Galacticraft
  • Damage Indicator
  • Simply Jetpacks
  • Smart Moving
have you seen the rewards you get already? if they were to happen he'd remove the legendarys and move everything up a tier (basics = Good Good = Greater) as for the mods, Optifine, Damage indicators and smart moving are all completely unnecessary (already have waila) . Glenn's gasses and Galacticraft heavily impact the world gen... which means world resets. the only one worth adding is simply jetpacks

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
have you seen the rewards you get already? if they were to happen he'd remove the legendarys and move everything up a tier (basics = Good Good = Greater) as for the mods, Optifine, Damage indicators and smart moving are all completely unnecessary (already have waila) . Glenn's gasses and Galacticraft heavily impact the world gen... which means world resets. the only one worth adding is simply jetpacks

Dude the new rewards I diligently spent about an hour finding and writing down were just ideas. As for optifine, damage indicators, and smart moving, I know now that optifine can't be added, but waila is a terrible substitute for damage indicators. And smart moving is awesome and makes it much easier to traverse landscapes. As for glenn's gases and galacticraft, galacticraft doesn't actually need a new world, as everything has an alternate. As for glenn's gases, just load some new chunks.

Reactions: Mlukvai

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Dude the new rewards I diligently spent about an hour finding and writing down were just ideas. As for optifine, damage indicators, and smart moving, I know now that optifine can't be added, but waila is a terrible substitute for damage indicators. And smart moving is awesome and makes it much easier to traverse landscapes. As for glenn's gases and galacticraft, galacticraft doesn't actually need a new world, as everything has an alternate. As for glenn's gases, just load some new chunks.
i'm definitely agreeing that waila is a terrible substitute for damage indicators XD

Reactions: SnailsAttack

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019

I think it's great that you came up with all those reward suggestions, I've tried myself but failed (pretty much everything I thought of was already in bags). Some of them could use some balancing of course. For example, in the legendary tier there's 3 notch apples which you could weight against 4 gold blocks. 3 notch apples = 24 gold blocks. Although the 4 gold blocks aren't stuck in a item, and are thus more useful, I still feel it's a too large difference in time spent, if you would collect the resources for the rewards yourself. Also, the end stone is a bit difficult. To some players it's worth something. To other's, like me, who tend to visit the end quite early, it's worth pretty much nothing. I feel as if it might not belong in the epic/legendary tiers.

But nonetheless, great job! I'm sure I will open something in the future that came from your suggestions :).

As for the mods, Optifine is a no-no as you already know. I also tend to disable damage indicators as soon as I see it, and really don't like smart moving. I'm probably not alone. If it's not in a very high demand, I would rather not see them in the pack by default. It's really easy and convenient to add mods yourself to this pack. Just my opinion of course.

I would absolutely not like to see glenn's gases and/or galacticraft. Glenn's Gases is..troublesome. Some love it, other's hate it. I'm afraid it would stop alot of people from playing this pack, especially if there's any integration with HQM and thus not removable. And if it's not integrated with HQM, I don't really see a point of adding it.

I don't want Galacticraft because it's a quite heavy mod, and the pack is heavy enough already imo. Other's have voiced some struggle with performance here as well.

That's my thought's and opinions :).

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
I offer a MOD Thermal Recycling!
This mod is awsome! A lot of items with loot (horse armor, horse saddle, other thing LOT OF) recycling with thermal expansion machines!! AWSOME!!!

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Bug with the Grinding quest for 20k Sugar. Can't 'Select' the quest to bind it to a QDS, making it harder to automate. Edit: Also it is 'Manual Detect'. You cant have 20k sugar in your inventory at once. Needs to be Manual Submit as well as using QDS

Also found that making the Ritual Diviner in the Blood Magic quests doesnt complete. Maybe its using the second model where you need a tier 4(?) altar? In which case either the quest needs to be moved further down the tree or it needs to be fixed to identify the one made earlier.

Last edited:

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Following from this, also a bug with the 'Wither Protection' quest. Can be completed repeatedly by closing and opening Quest Book, letting you get infinate reward bags. I'd suggest making it a 1 time quest, not repeatable.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
Following from this, also a bug with the 'Wither Protection' quest. Can be completed repeatedly by closing and opening Quest Book, letting you get infinate reward bags. I'd suggest making it a 1 time quest, not repeatable.

Yeah, saw that one just after I release the last update. It is not supposed to be repeatable. Thank you!

SandMan76

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong area. I've downloaded this mod pack through the FTB launcher and so far I love it. Great job dev's!! My question is - is how do you get Pam's harvestcraft seeds for the food?? I've read on here that you get them from reward bags but I've opened 25-30 reward bags so far and have not gotten any seeds yet, please help!! Also, I've read that they disabled the gardens, that's fine so how do you get the seeds? Please help! Thank You.
So do I need to enable the farms in the config? Or are there other ways to obtain them?

Alright, I'm getting very angry here! I have more seeds (minecraft seeds) than I know what to do with. I put the crop sticks down. Left would be carrots/middle sand with a double and right would be wheat. I'm not getting any of Pam's Harvestcraft seeds. Also my base is pretty close to a big village and no villager has seeds from that mod either. So am I doing something wrong? I'm so close to going to another quest modpack! So if you're supposed to cross breed the seeds you get from the gardens in the villages with a double in the middle why am I getting the same stuff I already have? Please help me! I like Pam's Harvestcraft mod with all the food you can make but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! thanks again

Last edited:

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong area. I've downloaded this mod pack through the FTB launcher and so far I love it. Great job dev's!! My question is - is how do you get Pam's harvestcraft seeds for the food?? I've read on here that you get them from reward bags but I've opened 25-30 reward bags so far and have not gotten any seeds yet, please help!! Also, I've read that they disabled the gardens, that's fine so how do you get the seeds? Please help! Thank You.
So do I need to enable the farms in the config? Or are there other ways to obtain them?
Ive done 340+ quests but havnt really looked at the Agricraft/Pams ones, however I believe breeding with Agricraft will give you the Pams seeds

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Pam's seeds: Kill many zombi, or find village. carrot, or potato seed-s combine, and work fine. Any one seed is find overworld garden, STRAWBERRY seed. Find very hard.

666nolongeralone

Jul 29, 2019
I just got finished with the Twilight Forest questline. How come there's no quest to kill the Ur-Ghast? If you didn't include it, I can understand why; it's supposed to really be challenging.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
All crops can be turned into seeds so explore and break gardens for food and get seed then you plant seeds in agricraft crops and double crop to breed. Example C X C with wheat seed C1, then double crop on sand, and then carrot C2 to make sugarcane. Or carrot C1, double on dirt, C2 sugarcane to make scallions.

Fuuzect

Jul 29, 2019
I just got finished with the Twilight Forest questline. How come there's no quest to kill the Ur-Ghast? If you didn't include it, I can understand why; it's supposed to really be challenging.

I know, I just can't do all the quests for a mod in one update. I do some quests for different mods every update. I have already created quests to kill the Ur-Ghast for the next update, but you will have to wait some days. If you have completed a quest line and want more for a specific mod, please send me a message :)