[1.7.10][Twitch/Curse/FTB] InfiTech 2u: Fear the Night .8 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

A

Acefox009

Are the chemistry changes intentional, or a side effect of GT++? Seems a lot of liquids are no longer craftable or usable in any way. Examples include Bisphenol A, Phenol, Chloroform, Hydrofluoric Acid. As well as recipes being simplified for Epoxy and Teflon (quest book still has the old uncraftable recipes in place for these).

I can understand the removal of the different levels of cracking though. That was just annoying as hell :)

As a side note though, loving the new GT++ multiblocks.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Update .84 is up

we moved to the latest released versions of GT++ and appliedenergistics
we updated to the latest prebuild of gt5u

The broken recipes for the BC autoworkbench and standard hull in Steves Carts has been fixed
A few quests were tweaked

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Hold off for a few on downloading the update, the client and server files have been swapped. FTB is working on fixing it

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
The issue has been corrected. The FTB and Curse downloads should give you the client files now

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
We are still having technical difficulties with the Curse download. FTB is working just fine though. I will post when the curse version has been fixed

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Another update is coming soon, but only on curse since FTB has discontinued 3rd party support. If you are interested in a zip download to manually install, shoot me a PM.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
@Acefox009 someone told me you were working on a texture pack for this pack. Is this true? Also, are you interested in joining the discord?

F

FOAA

Hi everyone, sorry if the questions were already asked, I looked through and haven't found it.

I have 2 questions related to Thaumcraft:

1. Can you break Aura nodes in this pack? (I have adventure mode activated..)

2. Can anyone help me figure out a good source of Auram, because all I've found online doesn't seem applicable to this pack?

Thanks.

I

IdleDimension

Hi everyone, sorry if the questions were already asked, I looked through and haven't found it.

I have 2 questions related to Thaumcraft:

1. Can you break Aura nodes in this pack? (I have adventure mode activated..)

2. Can anyone help me figure out a good source of Auram, because all I've found online doesn't seem applicable to this pack?

Thanks.

Answer to question 2 run around exploring till you find a circle of obsidian with a chest in the middle, it has a wisp spawner under the obsidian under the chest. Build a room around it then kill wisps that spawn inside they drop essence that has Auram in it along with something else that is randomized.

Reactions: FOAA

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
I have returned from the dead and will be releasing an update very soon! Also Aura Fury is launching a server with the pack, already have 35 players :)