1.7.10 Total Meltdown [HQM][Tech][Space] - ABANDONED

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I am ATM bussy with the rewiring quest. to complete this quest you need to craft some aluminium wire. you can craft aluminium wire 6 at a time but when you craft 12 it only counts as 2(couse i did two crafting actions) enyone a idea how this is posible?
Did you shift click to craft them? That's generally a no-no for crafting quests since it doesn't register the quantities correctly.

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
Did you shift click to craft them? That's generally a no-no for crafting quests since it doesn't register the quantities correctly.
The first time I did but the oxygen pipes i crafted by not shift-clicking and got the same problem.

For now I used /hqm edit and compleated the quest that way.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I will be changing the afflicted quests from crafting to detection as there is currently a bug with HQM detecting crafting. If you run into this issue, it may be easier to /hqm edit complete it until then.

Reactions: Pudding01

aaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
How i get lava?The smeltery is running out of lava and the only method to get lava that I now is with magma crucible, but it need 8 buckets of lava to craft the nether bricks

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
Your introduction to agricraft quest is broken. As soon as you get 10 potatos and carrots, the quest immediately fails to detect the crops item. Even when you manually detect it while it's in your inventory.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.4.1 released - Clean Up Time
  • I forgot to add Aroma Backup, but I added Aroma Core last update. I am a dunce.
  • Removed Crops requirement - unneccessary.
  • Server files!
  • Fixed quests being auto completed.(This may not apply to those who have started the pack already.)

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.4.1 released - Clean Up Time
  • I forgot to add Aroma Backup, but I added Aroma Core last update. I am a dunce.
  • Removed Crops requirement - unneccessary.
  • Server files!
  • Fixed quests being auto completed.(This may not apply to those who have started the pack already.)

Your agricraft introduction quest is still broken. While it detects either potatoes OR carrot requirements just fine, when it's both, they both immediately reset to 0/10.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Your agricraft introduction quest is still broken. While it detects either potatoes OR carrot requirements just fine, when it's both, they both immediately reset to 0/10.

I will work on that issue some more. Until then, force complete it with HQM edit.

Thank you!

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
I will work on that issue some more. Until then, force complete it with HQM edit.

Thank you!

Actually I kinda figured out what was wrong, apparently your Agricraft journal is a "Pick One" reward selection, when it's the only thing you can really select. It kinda confused me at first until I noticed it, but maybe it fixed itself when I relogged who knows.

Speaking of, encountered a serious game ending bug. When I relogged back into my game, I'm back to where I started again on the overworld, only of course, no rocket to travel back to the moon.

WokPcLh.png

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I kinda figured out what was wrong, apparently your Agricraft journal is a "Pick One" reward selection, when it's the only thing you can really select. It kinda confused me at first until I noticed it, but maybe it fixed itself when I relogged who knows.

Speaking of, encountered a serious game ending bug. When I relogged back into my game, I'm back to where I started again on the overworld, only of course, no rocket to travel back to the moon.

WokPcLh.png
First page, there's a fix for that. Warning, YOU WILL APPEAR UNDERGROUND!!! Go into creative before you do the telleport

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
Upon further research "The Gotta Grow Them All" quest is a repeatable detect task with an instant cooldown, I suggest really making that task either require you to turn in items, and/or make it a one time deal (or giving it a much longer cooldown).

Reactions: Pudding01

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.4.2 Has been pushed.
  • Changed some crafting quests to detection. Notably the carrots/potatoes to consume and wires/wire blocks to detect.
  • Fixed that random instant repeat detection quest. (Oops.)

Reactions: Chaka

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
I think the world interaction upgrade for transfer nodes might be a little too OP at the start, and it's VERY easy to get. I suggest changing the recipe to make it a little more harder to craft.

The main reason why? Gravel can still be sieved, and there seems to be a higher chance of getting diamonds this way, and you can get emeralds easily this way too. And it makes the use of ore berries completely obsolete, as you can sieve ores from gravel also.

Either that, or disable the hammers entirely and require other methods into trying to make gravel from those auto-cobble generators (like the use of pulverizers/grinders/etc).

Last edited:

sabbo2001

Jul 29, 2019
Either I'm being really stupid or there's something wrong with Sieves (can't put the moon dirt/turf into it at all)

EDIT: AHA! It works on single player but not SMP. Something's up with the server files.

Edit #2: There was a missing file in the /scripts on the server side.

Last edited:

Cyric313

Jul 29, 2019
Cant start the server download... anyone have any solutions?

C:\TM-Server>java -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:permSize=256m -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.
2.1291-universal.jar
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; suppor
t was removed in 8.0
We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfu
lly.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
ava:25)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
java:12)

C:\TM-Server>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
Did you change anything about the the auto sieving with the activator? it was working before but now it's useless