[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing the stop and go lag? I have just started, and after ~15 minuntes of play I start stuttering lag. The kind where my fps doesn't drop, just when I am walking along it freezes for 1-5 seconds, then plays normal for a minute or so, then repeats. The only thing I have built so far is the tinkers tables and a smeltery but it was doing this since map creation. I don't think it is chunk rendering because it happens each time I leave my hidey hole and walk to my farm.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
The pack isn't dead, I have had a very busy week and wasn't able to dedicate much free time to the forum. I apologize for the delay, I will try to get an update finished over the weekend.
As for any problems with TE machines, I have attempted to solve the issue multiple times only to have it work for some people. Each time works just fine in my testing environment.
Tl;Dr Sorry for being MIA there will be an update soon.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Where do I find tomato seeds/plants? I have not found any wild, mattock grass only drops wheat, barley and cotton seeds. I mean only those three. Bonemeal or watering can seems to be only flowers of the three mods that overwhelm the world with them. I don't know what else to try.

Edit: I finally found the bush that dropped them in a thaumcraft biome.

New quest: Grapes. I guessed they would be a drop from berry gardens but since I have nearly a stack of every berry but grape I guess I'm wrong. Any clues as to where to find grapes?

Last edited:

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
how do you make a circuit fabricatior when it requires an advance wafer which can only be made in a circuit fabricator?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone got the server to work? If so, could you help me out? I would like to run a server for my SSP to split the processes to see if it will alleviate the game-stopping lag every half hour. I extracted the server pack, ran it to let it build the folders, but it won't get to the world creation before it crashes out.
This is the error before it crashes out, I tried disabling Twilight forest (from a forum post) but it still does it.
Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockMarbleWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall

Edit:I had to change a line in the eula.txt to true to make it work. First time I have seen that.

Last edited:

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
I have submitted update 1.3.0 to the third party team! Here is the changelog:
-Brought many mods up to date
-Removed FLORA (Conflicted with new CoFH updates, the armor was broken anyways and it won't be seeing new updates)
-Added Thermal Dynamics (Woo!)
-Added Thermal Smeltery
-Fix for creosote oil in Railcraft tie recipes
-Removed ender ore
-Fixed circuit fabricator recipe to what it was intended to be
-Enabled creating of steel in the induction smelter

Make sure if you are wearing FLORA armor you remove it before updating!!!!

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Will we be able to make a circuit fabricator now?

Edit: just saw that in the changelog sorry

Edit 2: did you add any new quests?

Last edited: