[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Back after ................ long time :D When is goin to be 1.4 ?
Hoping to have the beta available for testing next week.

Hey, love this pack, but noticed a small inconsistency. In the quest book, the Morph Quest says "going to the Nether activates flight". However, the config is set to "Wither kill activates flight". Just a small little detail you might want to fix! ;)
Yep, I had forgotten to change the questbook to reflect the change last update. Already fixed on my end for the next update. =)

o god i am watching a recap of the BTM16 and found Mowzie's Mobs this looks amazing
Yes, I liked what I saw at BTM of mowzies, but there was a reason I didn't include it yet...I just cannot remember what. I'll look into it again sometime soon though!

I seem to have issues with Thaumcraft items changing into other things. I had an essentia funnel turn into transvector dislocator in world. All my ichor that was in my ME system turned into Ichorcloth Leggins. I had an Ichorium axe in a farming station and it turned into a Feline Amulet. Now as I'm typing this I realize it all seems to be Thaumic Tinkerer items.
That's very odd. It sounds like the ID designations in your level.dat file got rebuilt or corrupted or something, thats usually the main cause of items switching.

If you still have backups, you could try switching to an older level.dat and see if that fixes the issue.

Hazmatik

Jul 29, 2019
That's very odd. It sounds like the ID designations in your level.dat file got rebuilt or corrupted or something, thats usually the main cause of items switching.

If you still have backups, you could try switching to an older level.dat and see if that fixes the issue.

Unfortunately I'm on a server so I don't think they'll be reverting to an older level.dat guess I'll just see if the admin can trade back for the proper items.

Hazmatik

Jul 29, 2019
Just found a conflicting recipe, trying to make portal manipulator from Enhanced Portals 3. It requires a blank portal module but when I went to craft one with the recipe in NEI (Iron ingot surrounded by gold nuggets) it gives me 2 white aura crystals instead.

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! Love this modpack and having a blast with it. Run into a few bugs though that are getting somewhat annoying.. First bug is that my daybloom and nightshade are turning into dead weeds and then disappearing. The second is that I have some stuff in a compact machine. When my server is loaded up I have some of my transfer nodes and pipe just disappear. the pipe is wierd cause it will be this just segments of it with others untouched ( all on the same line). Anyone got any idea what is going on here?

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all! Love this modpack and having a blast with it. Run into a few bugs though that are getting somewhat annoying.. First bug is that my daybloom and nightshade are turning into dead weeds and then disappearing. The second is that I have some stuff in a compact machine. When my server is loaded up I have some of my transfer nodes and pipe just disappear. the pipe is wierd cause it will be this just segments of it with others untouched ( all on the same line). Anyone got any idea what is going on here?

I can help with the Botania question. Vazkii changed how passive flower and mana worked. Those two flowers and the hydrangea now only last a certain period of time and then die off, so they are behaving properly and its not a bug.

Syphin

Jul 29, 2019
I can help with the Botania question. Vazkii changed how passive flower and mana worked. Those two flowers and the hydrangea now only last a certain period of time and then die off, so they are behaving properly and its not a bug.

All well this is great to know! Guess I need to just get some endoflames going and stop being lazy xD

LupaPup

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure which pack it is that allows you to "place" ingots on the ground, but when placing a stack of Infinity Ingots from Aviara the game completely crashes out. I assume due to a missing texture. I was playing around in creative at the time.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Not sure which pack it is that allows you to "place" ingots on the ground, but when placing a stack of Infinity Ingots from Aviara the game completely crashes out. I assume due to a missing texture. I was playing around in creative at the time.
if its the one where it looks like a proper pile of ingots i think thats from chisel (i could be wrong )because the only way to get infinity ingots in this pack is to spawn them in , its more of a weird occurrence then a problem (for this pack at-least)

S

sonofstuntdad

First, I would like to say I love the way you have structured this pack. It is very unique in the way you progress. However, I have just reached the ability to obtain draconium. It is suggested to make Tinkers' tools with it but I am unable to do so? Is this a "bug" or another small thing that you overlooked but have changed for 1.4? I'd very much appreciate an answer, thanks.

T

TheEpicCowOfLife

The second is that I have some stuff in a compact machine. When my server is loaded up I have some of my transfer nodes and pipe just disappear. the pipe is wierd cause it will be this just segments of it with others untouched ( all on the same line). Anyone got any idea what is going on here?

This is only a visual bug, they will behave the same as usual. You give them a block update, and they will fix themselves. Thats about it

Assasin_Asha

Jul 29, 2019

if its the one where it looks like a proper pile of ingots i think thats from chisel (i could be wrong )because the only way to get infinity ingots in this pack is to spawn them in , its more of a weird occurrence then a problem (for this pack at-least)

Actually, that would be StacksOnStacks. And it apparently can be quite buggy with many mods, causing rendering glitches with certain materials or outright crashing with others. It can also be annoying if you accidentally place a piece of dust or an ingot on the ground and then can't find it because the stack is small and meshes well with the ground texture.

D

denchuk10111

minecraft crashing every time when you try to hit shift + r on item in inventory gui

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 13.06.16 22:02
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.farming.mutation.MutationHandler.getMutations(MutationHandler.java:254)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.compatibility.NEI.NEICropMutationHandler.loadUsageRecipes(NEICropMutationHandler.java:149)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadUsageRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:350)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getUsageHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:472)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiUsageRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiUsageRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.RecipeItemInputHandler.lastKeyTyped(RecipeItemInputHandler.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.lastKeyTyped(GuiContainerManager.java:307)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.func_73869_a(GuiRecipe.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.public_func_73869_a(GuiContainer.java)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.callKeyTyped(GuiContainerManager.java)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.keyTyped(GuiContainerManager.java:475)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.handleKeyboardInput(GuiContainerManager.java:465)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146282_l(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:276)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1640)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Just found a conflicting recipe, trying to make portal manipulator from Enhanced Portals 3. It requires a blank portal module but when I went to craft one with the recipe in NEI (Iron ingot surrounded by gold nuggets) it gives me 2 white aura crystals instead.
Oh good to know, added to the Trello.

When my server is loaded up I have some of my transfer nodes and pipe just disappear. the pipe is wierd cause it will be this just segments of it with others untouched ( all on the same line). Anyone got any idea what is going on here?
This should only be a visual bug. Place a dirt block ro something next to them and they should appear.

Interesting, I'll look into it. Hopefully an update to Stacks on Stacks fixes this, if not I believe I can blacklist specific ingots/dusts from being stackable (if ingots aside from creative-only ones keep causing issues, that is)

It is suggested to make Tinkers' tools with it but I am unable to do so? Is this a "bug" or another small thing that you overlooked but have changed for 1.4?
Hm, when I wrote that it was working I thought. Looks like it isn't now.

minecraft crashing every time when you try to hit shift + r on item in inventory gui
Hm, I can't seem to replicate this on my end.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
First, I would like to say I love the way you have structured this pack. It is very unique in the way you progress. However, I have just reached the ability to obtain draconium. It is suggested to make Tinkers' tools with it but I am unable to do so? Is this a "bug" or another small thing that you overlooked but have changed for 1.4? I'd very much appreciate an answer, thanks.
u must use a wyvern core for draconium tinkers parts and an awakened core for awakend draconium
(yay u need a nether star for every unit of draconium material)
Hm, when I wrote that it was working I thought. Looks like it isn't now.
its a common mistake from what ive read

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
HEY CAIGAN!!!! take i look on this mod... http://www.9minecraft.net/compression-mod/ (i know.. "use curse links" but i don't find this mod on the curse site.. just the "ultra compresion mod" it diferent... this one can be used on any item without config.. ) this can be used for trade any item.. like marble.. ou Stone.. or any item.. easier

Assasin_Asha

Jul 29, 2019
I would imagine there's a reason you can't find the mod anywhere on legitimate sites. It's either abandoned or so buggy nobody uses it. Or it's an outright scam. Considering your link I'm partial to that last possibility.
I also don't see how this would help. Would I compress resources and then put them through a machine to get tokens or something? Seems like needless complication where I can simply make advanced items. Compressing is easy, there are blocks that do it automatically. Setting a string of recipes to get an item is a tad more challenging and rewarding.
In-universe it also makes no sense. You send those compressed resources to your superiors; they have to set up an infrastructure do decompress them in order to actually use them. Putting a complication like that seems counterproductive for such a profit oriented company. Sure, you could spin it as "we can't do that on our world, there must be a fundamental difference" but that's about it and it just feels like reaching.

About AgriCraft, Caigan. Version 1.5 apparently has a bug where you can't use shears on grown crops to get, say, a cactus block as opposed to a cactus green item. Thought you should know for quests or such.

T

TheEpicCowOfLife

I would imagine there's a reason you can't find the mod anywhere on legitimate sites. It's either abandoned or so buggy nobody uses it. Or it's an outright scam. Considering your link I'm partial to that last possibility.
I also don't see how this would help. Would I compress resources and then put them through a machine to get tokens or something? Seems like needless complication where I can simply make advanced items. Compressing is easy, there are blocks that do it automatically. Setting a string of recipes to get an item is a tad more challenging and rewarding.
In-universe it also makes no sense. You send those compressed resources to your superiors; they have to set up an infrastructure do decompress them in order to actually use them. Putting a complication like that seems counterproductive for such a profit oriented company. Sure, you could spin it as "we can't do that on our world, there must be a fundamental difference" but that's about it and it just feels like reaching.

About AgriCraft, Caigan. Version 1.5 apparently has a bug where you can't use shears on grown crops to get, say, a cactus block as opposed to a cactus green item. Thought you should know for quests or such.

What's easier to send and receive, A mountain's worth of stone in the volume of a mountain, or a mountain's worth of stone in the volume of a strongbox.

Yee, compression is worth the time most of the time.