[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please find me more time in the day to play and record these great games? Totaly retorical, time is going to be tight now I've taken on an IT course for the next year +
Always need more time in the day! Good luck on the course!

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, looks like the update may come out before I can submit fixes, been sick as of late, so haven't played recently.

Bastian-Bux

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, is the update live yet? was planning to do a stream today... but would wait for the update if it's incoming.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caigan, is there going to be a fix for the stone AE cable facades making glass facades instead in this update?
Problem is latest AE2 updates have not been playing nice with other mod updates, so I have to watch all the trackers like a hawk for issues.

Hmm, is the update live yet? was planning to do a stream today... but would wait for the update if it's incoming.
I tend to announce in here when I've submitted the update.

I decided to wait till today, since the download servers were being worked on, but other stuff came up yesterday that stopped me from working on the pack as much as I needed to, so I'm hopefully going to get it wrapped up today or tomorrow and submitted.

My apologies for all these delays, as I've mentioned before, I'm having to locate a new place to live for my partner, a roommate, and myself and its been a little busy looking at places and working out financial stuff.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Problem is latest AE2 updates have not been playing nice with other mod updates, so I have to watch all the trackers like a hawk for issues.

I tend to announce in here when I've submitted the update.

I decided to wait till today, since the download servers were being worked on, but other stuff came up yesterday that stopped me from working on the pack as much as I needed to, so I'm hopefully going to get it wrapped up today or tomorrow and submitted.

My apologies for all these delays, as I've mentioned before, I'm having to locate a new place to live for my partner, a roommate, and myself and its been a little busy looking at places and working out financial stuff.
Thanks for the information Caigan! Hopefully they'll have that fixed soon! It makes it really hard to make a good looking underground base lol. I can't find a good alternative that is easy to do and works well. It might be time to start some thaumcraft for some equal trading :) LOL

And no worries about the delay! We understand and finding a place to live is definitely the most important thing. Good things are worth waiting for (and TFB is a good thing) :)

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caigan! I did a modpack spotlight on this modpack just today! Feel free to stick this media in the OP if you'd like! It's going to be going live soon :) By the way, brilliantly written so far and i'm enjoying the heck out of it! If I missed any key element please let me know!

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caigan! I did a modpack spotlight on this modpack just today! Feel free to stick this media in the OP if you'd like! It's going to be going live soon :) By the way, brilliantly written so far and i'm enjoying the heck out of it! If I missed any key element please let me know!
A fantastic spotlight! I'll add it to the list!

For those wondering, my name is pronounced : CA in Canine, GAN in Pagan. Don't worry about mispronouncing it, I'm usually surprised people get it right xD

Reactions: Haighyorkie

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
A fantastic spotlight! I'll add it to the list!

For those wondering, my name is pronounced : CA in Canine, GAN in Pagan. Don't worry about mispronouncing it, I'm usually surprised people get it right xD
*fist pumps* oh yea, nailed it first time. Always a good feeling when that small seed of doubt is lurking to uproot it

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
*fist pumps* oh yea, nailed it first time. Always a good feeling when that small seed of doubt is lurking to uproot it
latest

Bastian-Bux

Jul 29, 2019
Arrgh, Haigh, couldn't you wait another day. :D Now it will be a total race to get my german Let's Play with 0.08 online ... and other (better known) german LPers seeing your video and getting started. You you ... ferret you. :p

Reactions: Haighyorkie

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
Arrgh, Haigh, couldn't you wait another day. :D Now it will be a total race to get my german Let's Play with 0.08 online ... and other (better known) german LPers seeing your video and getting started. You you ... ferret you. :p

hahaha i'm sorry! I didn't mean to :p

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Our server is now open to public players.
You can join - ferret.minefinity.org | 46.105.120.36:35565

We are a new community which is still at the beginning.
Our goal is a solidarity of mature people, which is civilized and friendly to each other.
Thats our priority.
We want to create good experiences and everyone should be able discover the joys of modded Minecraft.

Minefinity Principles

One easy Rule
Confidence in each user
Simple 100% Protection
No Whitelist
Fair Vote / Donate Point System

Our only rule is: Don’t be a dick!

Join Minefinity now:
ferret.minefinity.org | 46.105.120.36:35565

Homepage: www.minefinity.org
Teamspeak3: ts.minefinity.org

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Our server is now open to public players.
Very cool!

---

Also, I'm nearly done wrapping up the new blind bags and will begin the heavier testing phase of the next update, working through the quests and checking on things. Hopefully it should be submitted tonight. I MIGHT, MIGHT delay until tomorrow evening, though, if it gets too late, as I have a few apartment showings tomorrow during the day, and I'd like to be online and ready to deal with initial pack release issues.

You can watch progress, as usual, at the Changelog Document.

Reactions: Pudding01

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well wrapping up another week, its another video! No quest talking today, just on the hunt for Ender heads for my focus on EnderIo.

Th3Ch053n0n3

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I've been meaning to bring this up in the thread for quite a while.... Have you heard of Draconic Evolution? I think that, with some tweaking, it could make a very valuable part of the pack. I'd post you a link, but I'm still in my first five posts, so instead I'll say this: It's in the Infinity pack, if you'd like to take a look at it.

Reactions: RehabOholic