[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
i get "Shutting down internal server" and can't load a world in 0.1.3 =( i try to make a realistic and normal version, but can't load... help me pls! Ç_Ç

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
MY RETURN AND UPDATE PLANS

I'm back earlier than expected from my surgery, due to recovering much faster than expected (at least to a point where recovery is much better done at home). Everything went well, no complications. I now have 1 to 2 months of recovery time to look forward to. As usual with such a serious surgery, I'm tired a whole lot easier and don't have the same range of motion I usually do (bending over puts pressure on my abdomen, which doesn't hurt, but is very uncomfortable feeling), but those will slowly get better over the recovery time.

For now, I'm going to take a few days to relax with my partner and friends, play some games, and start slowly getting back into the modding groove of things.

I want to keep 0.1.4 to the original plan...mostly. Which is fixing a bunch of issues, adding a bit more to the current mechanics (automation of purchasing materials, for example), and possibly add a smaller questline as well.

Caigan... great news that the surgery went so well and that your recovery seems to be as well. As I said before, just take it easy, don't rush, we will be here waiting when you feel you are up to getting back into the HQM and Modpack groove.

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back, Caigan! Glad to hear everything is fine with the surgery, and that the pack will be continuing soon!

D

DanLeo427

Caigan! Really glad things went well, still enjoying the hell out of this pack so don't rush :p take your time and recover. Glad to have you back! :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
i get "Shutting down internal server" and can't load a world in 0.1.3 =( i try to make a realistic and normal version, but can't load... help me pls! Ç_Ç
This might be the Morph issue popping up for you. Disable the mod and see if you can load in again.

closer to 2 chunks like accidently harvesting/placing from over 16 blocks away
That...is a brand new one to me, wow. o_O

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
closer to 2 chunks like accidently harvesting/placing from over 16 blocks away

That...is a brand new one to me, wow. o_O
i checked against a reference point i remembered i was reaching a berry bush about 2.7-2.9 chunks away

when logged go on to that world today my reach distance was normal to the point i dont even think i could get any benefit from the ring of far reach now(could be wrong about the 2nd part , i do not think i sufficently tested to the point i could determine if i was certainly not benefiting from it . the whole thing is odd

tangent: side note screw the dimlet scramber it gives far below the rarity of dimlets u give it 80%-90 of the time , reminder was same tier as inputs and a very very small percent of from above(chances is probably highest with cheap components of this happening) , at least it did for rarity 4 inputs(1 time it yeilded a 5 )

E

effe0p

What about being able to replicate certus quartz in matter overdrive? I realy hate that i cant, can that be made possible or is it intentional?

Miniwolfie

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm how do you get hqm working on a server? Im in op mode and neither /hqm enable or /hqm quest works - just says unknown command

Edit btw none of us is getting a book on entering first time

Last edited:
H

HM BigBurt

does anyone have a good seed i could use for sp im sick of spawning in the middle of nowhere plz help

TheReduxPL

Jun 8, 2013
I noticed that whenever I'm holding any item from Ferret Shinies, my player model in inventory menu is left with only a torso and a head. But things got more interesting after switching to the third person mode! Nothing game-breaking, but interesting nonetheless :)
Also I noticed that right after joining some multiplayer servers, there's like 10-15 seconds of lag. What's worse is that everything can attack me during that time. It really sucks, especially when fighting with hordes of mobs and then you're disconnected (client/server crash, server restart, my connection being unstable etc.) - when you relog, you're basically dead.