[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
I don't have any other options in that list, except for "automatic". Now what?
Just try starting launcher again. There's been lot of problems with creeperhost servers and new.creeperrepo.net probably resolved to non-working server. :(

biinng

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that's an issue with redstone engines not being able to provide energy for pumps anymore (in newer BC versions). Use something like stirling engine (or any RF energy producer) to get the pump working.

THX , This has solved my problem. So no BUG sond only I was the mistake xD

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Is Thermal Dynamics going to added when it's done? I'm not sure what else to use other than the leadstone, hardened etc. conduits and item/fluiducts and I don't really like BC pipes.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Best conduit system out in my opinion, multiple types of conduits in one blockspace. Energy/liquid/redstone/ae/item all in one block :D

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I know very well about DW20. I watched most of his Lets Play S5 up until about E60-70 when my parents got upset over the amount of data it was using so... :p Didn't know he did an EnderIO spotlight or something like that tho.

Vinnie_F

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Tfox, great pack you made here, I really like it.

I actually registered and quit lurking here to say please don't give in to the pressure to re-enable the laser drill. A few posts claim it's a 'low lag' option, but the Ender Quarry is in there for servers who are tight on resources. BC Quarries aren't even really that bad, a cursed earth spawner will put more strain on a server than a BC quarry will anyway.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Tfox, great pack you made here, I really like it.

I actually registered and quit lurking here to say please don't give in to the pressure to re-enable the laser drill. A few posts claim it's a 'low lag' option, but the Ender Quarry is in there for servers who are tight on resources. BC Quarries aren't even really that bad, a cursed earth spawner will put more strain on a server than a BC quarry will anyway.
It will not be reenabled for more reasons than just lag. There is ore that I purposely left out and it breaks a lot of balance when the MFR laser collects it.

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
My Dark Trilogy isn't loading its mods can i get some help
Read my earlier post detailing how to resolve this on page 18.

EDIT:
It will not be reenabled for more reasons than just lag. There is ore that I purposely left out and it breaks a lot of balance when the MFR laser collects it.

Yeah, iridium ore seems to have quite a high chance of being collected. It is pretty op.

Newdragon002

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure out why, but whenever I try to download the TDT mod pack the pack will go to the usual download and then it will fail when it is almost complete and open Minecraft 1.7.10 instead of the modpack. The console says - Error while extracting zip: java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB stream - and then immediately afterward - pack.json file not found-Forge/LiteLoader will not be able to load! - Any help?

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure out why, but whenever I try to download the TDT mod pack the pack will go to the usual download and then it will fail when it is almost complete and open Minecraft 1.7.10 instead of the modpack. The console says - Error while extracting zip: java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB stream - and then immediately afterward - pack.json file not found-Forge/LiteLoader will not be able to load! - Any help?
Read post above you.

tclord

Jul 29, 2019
Where should I report a bug for this modpack? Just here or somewhere else specific? Thanks.