[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Umm... What do i need to do to get some help with the Error im getting when trying to download the ModPack?
I will need to see your crash report or a pastebin of your log to be able to help you.

J.K. Doble

Jul 29, 2019
none of the tinkers stuff renders it has see through to underground invisable blox also flower are only hit boxes. and no pam's harvest craft seeds when grass is broken.

VrongrAleketh

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Doublejumpjuker
Why do you want to play on this server?:I recently found that this modpack(The Dark Trilogy) is on the FTB Launcher and that I would have liked to find a helpful community to share this experience with.
Why should I whitelist you?:I believe that I am a helpful individual and may partake in activities to support the server.I am also well rounded in most mods,though could use some help on some,which could lead to a build-up in community strength.
Any other words?:Well,if you ask.Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Slytherin,Ravenclaw,Amaterasu,Void,and Witchery.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Doublejumpjuker
Why do you want to play on this server?:I recently found that this modpack(The Dark Trilogy) is on the FTB Launcher and that I would have liked to find a helpful community to share this experience with.
Why should I whitelist you?:I believe that I am a helpful individual and may partake in activities to support the server.I am also well rounded in most mods,though could use some help on some,which could lead to a build-up in community strength.
Any other words?:Well,if you ask.Gryffindor,Hufflepuff,Slytherin,Ravenclaw,Amaterasu,Void,and Witchery.
Please dont apply here for servers, click the links to apply.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
none of the tinkers stuff renders it has see through to underground invisable blox also flower are only hit boxes. and no pam's harvest craft seeds when grass is broken.
Havent seen those issues yet. Also HarvestCraft seeds are now removed from grass drops since she adds gardens to world gen that you can collect the foods from and turn into seeds. (That is a default config)

lime

Jul 29, 2019
so if not done so already could u link the music used in the pack i find it very nice :)

thelime

Jul 29, 2019
This might be irrelevant, but I'm trying to help get this more recognized. I've played with this Modpack a bit more after I recorded this, and I must say I'm loving it so far. Good work!

Reactions: tfox83

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Go into the options tab, click advanced options. Make sure the download location is CurseCDN it's not downloading the pack.

qazw88

Jul 29, 2019
i am trying to launch the server an it is saying the state engine is in the wrong state and then it shuts down the server i nedd help plz

Seneca

Jul 29, 2019
Hello can anyone help me when i try to make the server for The Dark Trilogy and start it up it won't work both ways if i use ftb server jar it just stops loading and if i use minecraft server jar it loads without the mods please help!!!!

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Heya there!
This is an awesome modpack and i just got like.... some random requests/Questions/stuff

1:Why did you use ExtrabiomesXL and not Highlands since its far superior than both EB-XL and Biomesoplenty for a modpack like this...
2: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/dark-scrolls-user-interface/ <- This User-Interface changing resourcepack would fit great with the modpack's Theme of ¨Dark Trilogy¨
3: Could you add Mine and blade battlegear to this i would really like that :3