[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Crhymez, please read the posts after the one you quoted.
I think i have, I read back a few pages, must have skipped on. Really did not see a response to this other then players saying they wanted to re-enable it. Then players saying it would..... I did not see the make author confirm or deny until now. If he did i over looked it.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see Deco Craft added. I think it would fit well in the pack. I know there is mr crays but Deco Craft has a lot of cool items as well

Reactions: buggirlexpres

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
If we're going to mention mods we'd like to see, I'd go for Pneumaticraft, but only after the upcoming update (which removes those terrible plastic plants and replaces them by a system based on Buildcraft-compatible oil).
Drones are useful and fun, and the Aerial Interface is also worth playing with.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm all for adding mods but unfortunately the maintainer is busy with loads of stuff and I would be afraid that enough attention to detail would go into making it mesh with the rest of the pack correctly.

That being said, an update to the current modlist would be amazing.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I'm all for adding mods but unfortunately the maintainer is busy with loads of stuff and I would be afraid that enough attention to detail would go into making it mesh with the rest of the pack correctly.

That being said, an update to the current modlist would be amazing.
i agree, the current forestry is unplayable, it just crashes when ever i use a machine

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
There's a bunch, but I think you'll only find them in the tech-part of the trilogy.
An example of changed recipes is the basic machine building blocks.
You need steel for TE and EIO, and you need a bunch of EIO alloys to make MFR plastic sheets.
Gears are not made using ingots but using IC2 plates. That kind of stuff. Just to get a bit of a progression going on.
I can't think of any changes that are applicable to later-game items, but I'm sure there are some.

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
There's a bunch, but I think you'll only find them in the tech-part of the trilogy.
An example of changed recipes is the basic machine building blocks.
You need steel for TE and EIO, and you need a bunch of EIO alloys to make MFR plastic sheets.
Gears are not made using ingots but using IC2 plates. That kind of stuff. Just to get a bit of a progression going on.
I can't think of any changes that are applicable to later-game items, but I'm sure there are some.

oh. kinda dissapointed but its good to know! I was hoping for a bigger interactions like higher machines needing more than 1 or 2 mods. I specially liked the idea of using bc chipsets in recipes from an older post.

Nap1992

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is this a known bug. When using teh grinder to grind mobs that spawn on cursed earth, the mobs will sometimes turn invicible and the grinder will keep trying to kill them and none of the other mobs.

Reactions: Crhymez

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope we get an update soon, There are too many mods with bugs in this current version.

Thaumcraft addons
MFR
Forestry
Ender io (conduits need recipe)
Im sure there are more but this are the ones i have seen personally

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is this a known bug. When using teh grinder to grind mobs that spawn on cursed earth, the mobs will sometimes turn invicible and the grinder will keep trying to kill them and none of the other mobs.
It's a known bug. I don't even have to look this one up, because everytime I start my single player world, the update checker mentions an update for MFR that fixes this :)

Crhymez: You can add a Blood Magic addon (I think it was Sanguimancy?). At least the mod that adds the sigil of swimming.

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
It's a known bug. I don't even have to look this one up, because everytime I start my single player world, the update checker mentions an update for MFR that fixes this :)

Crhymez: You can add a Blood Magic addon (I think it was Sanguimancy?). At least the mod that adds the sigil of swimming.
I play on a server. If the server adds it, we force other players to also

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I think I phrased that wrong.
I meant you can add that mod to your list of broken mods.
But I checked and it's not Sanguimancy, it's Blood Arsenal. The thing that's broken is the Sigil of Swimming.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I play on a server. If the server adds it, we force other players to also
Now don't be giving out our secrets crhymez. I'll get my daughter to yell at you again. Muahaha

On another note, I'm sad that that Fobidden Magic is not here, or automagy , but oh well. (Yeah yeah, mod lost is final, I know.)

And @Gideonseymour I sent you a conversation. Just an FYI so it does not get lost in all the spam. ;)

I am looking forward to the next version. I love forestry and can't wait for it to be not broken.