[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

Schredder

Jul 29, 2019
But now i have massive framerate issues, it's more a slideshow than a game. :( I did not have these issues with 1.0.8 with the same savegame.
I just had a quick test with the standard texture pack. No lag at all. Normally i play with soartex, this caused no lags with 1.0.8. Could it be that this texture pack has (yet) incompatibilities to The Dark Trilogy 1.1.1, which cause the lags? Which texture pack do you use?

Flying Shoe ILR

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a quick test with the standard texture pack. No lag at all. Normally i play with soartex, this caused no lags with 1.0.8. Could it be that this texture pack has (yet) incompatibilities to The Dark Trilogy 1.1.1, which cause the lags? Which texture pack do you use?
I also tried this out, and I can confirm that with Soartex I got a decent amount of lag and with default I got little to none. I also tried Faithful 32 and got no lag as well, though it did crash my game once when I first enabled it.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I had a crash earlier when I tried placing a Temperate Fluiduct from Thermal Dynamics in the world. It would crash every time I tried to load the world up until I disabled the mod.

http://pastebin.com/BGBWVspu
Alright, I can fix that by just updating it. I'll try to get an update out today or tomorrow.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Some of my players are not getting 1.1.1 as available in their launcher. It still shows as 1.0.8 for them...

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
So, I found out about solar panels from the Solar Flux mod. I think to myself "Sweet, they don't seem to be too resource intensive... some glass, some iron, no problem." Hours later, drowning in my own tears, a torn up desert, veins of iron consumed... still no level 4 solar panel.

I have made a mistake.

Flying Shoe ILR

Jul 29, 2019
So, I found out about solar panels from the Solar Flux mod. I think to myself "Sweet, they don't seem to be too resource intensive... some glass, some iron, no problem." Hours later, drowning in my own tears, a torn up desert, veins of iron consumed... still no level 4 solar panel.

I have made a mistake.
You think you're low on iron? I started building a house out of Railcraft concrete before I even started on Industrialcraft.

Agricraft is proving interesting. I loved setting up the sprinkler system but crop mutation has so far been quite a time sink just to get my first crop that is not 1/1/1. It's working out slowly but surely. Having added Spice of Life to the pack I have a bit of extra motivation to get it figured out.

theman55555

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else have any issues when trying to use forestry machines, it keeps crashing every time I right click on them? It has happened with fermenter, squeezer, and carpenter... anyone have a fix for it because I have always wanted to tinker with thaumic bees but I cant if it crashes every time I use those machines. I cant even get a crash report (or at least I dont know how to when it crashes like this).

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I had an issue with those before. I don't remember the details, but I needed to dig up the machines and surrounding blocks. Once I relocated them it stopped. Not sure if that helps.

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
I cant even get a crash report (or at least I dont know how to when it crashes like this).
If you use the FTB launcher, you should be able to find a log in your FTB folder (the "Install folder" in your FTB launcher settings tab) .
The file is named MinecraftLog.txt .
If you use the Curse one it should still exist, but I can't tell you where it is.

EDIT: And you're in luck.
I had a quick test, checked out the error and traced it to this bugreport.
This means that it's a known issue which is already fixed.
If you want to use it now, just update Forestry manually.
Otherwise, I hope that Gideon can throw the update into the next version. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm having a heck of a time with Forestry machines. Each time I right-click on one, it crashes.
[15:16:34] [main/INFO]: Setting user: EchoingZen
[15:16:35] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[15:16:37] [Twitch authenticator/ERROR]: Given twitch access token is invalid
[15:16:56] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Additional Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:IC2 Advanced Machines Addon, FMLFileResourcePack:Advanced Solar Panels, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997's Dimensional World, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:Backpack, FMLFileResourcePack:BD Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Title Screen, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Blue Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Compact Solar Arrays, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Cookie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnetBridge, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtrabiomesXL, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Carts, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Fast Leaf Decay, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:GenDustry, FMLFileResourcePack:The Dark Trilogy Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Graviation Suite, FMLFileResourcePack:Guide-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Nuclear Control 2, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iridium Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:LatBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:LatCoreMC, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: RP2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:MobAmputation, FMLFileResourcePack:MobDismemberment, FMLFileResourcePack:ModTweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Nearby Mob Finder, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:NotEnoughKEys, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralAddons, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralIntegration, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:planetguyLib, FMLFileResourcePack:QmunityLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Redstone Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Remain In Motion, FMLFileResourcePack:Sanguimancy, FMLFileResourcePack:The SecretRoomsMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Flux, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Shards: The Old Ways, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft Mob Aspects, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Horizons, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Casting, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Smeltery, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Translocator, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Steelworks, FMLFileResourcePack:ttCore, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:What Are We Looking At, FMLFileResourcePack:Witching Gadgets, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:YAMPST, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.31.jar
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.31.jar
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: planetguyLib in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\PlanetguyLib-1.5.jar
[15:16:56] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: planetguyLib in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\PlanetguyLib-1.5.jar
[15:17:25] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Additional Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:IC2 Advanced Machines Addon, FMLFileResourcePack:Advanced Solar Panels, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Another One Bites The Dust, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997Core|Helper, FMLFileResourcePack:Aroma1997's Dimensional World, FMLFileResourcePack:AromaBackup, FMLFileResourcePack:Backpack, FMLFileResourcePack:BD Lib, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Title Screen, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Big Reactors, FMLFileResourcePack:Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:Binnie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry, FMLFileResourcePack:Blue Power, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Compact Solar Arrays, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Cookie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnetBridge, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtrabiomesXL, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Carts, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Fast Leaf Decay, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:GenDustry, FMLFileResourcePack:The Dark Trilogy Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Graviation Suite, FMLFileResourcePack:Guide-API, FMLFileResourcePack:Nuclear Control 2, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:INpureCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iridium Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:LatBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:LatCoreMC, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: RP2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:MobAmputation, FMLFileResourcePack:MobDismemberment, FMLFileResourcePack:ModTweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Nearby Mob Finder, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:NotEnoughKEys, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralAddons, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralIntegration, FMLFileResourcePack:pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:planetguyLib, FMLFileResourcePack:QmunityLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Redstone Arsenal, FMLFileResourcePack:Remain In Motion, FMLFileResourcePack:Sanguimancy, FMLFileResourcePack:The SecretRoomsMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Flux, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Shards: The Old Ways, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Carts 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Factory Manager, FMLFileResourcePack:Steve's Workshop, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft Mob Aspects, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft NEI Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Horizons, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Casting, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Smeltery, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Translocator, FMLFileResourcePack:Traveller's Gear, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Steelworks, FMLFileResourcePack:ttCore, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:WAILA Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:What Are We Looking At, FMLFileResourcePack:Witching Gadgets, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:YAMPST, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.31.jar
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: alchemicalwizardryBooks in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.31.jar
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: planetguyLib in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\PlanetguyLib-1.5.jar
[15:18:00] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: planetguyLib in C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\TheDarkTrilogy\minecraft\mods\PlanetguyLib-1.5.jar
[15:18:07] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[15:18:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to 192.168.0.102, 25565
[15:18:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
[15:19:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xenx joined the game
[15:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6[CoFH Core]§f A new version is available:
[15:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CoFH Core 3.0.2 §f[§aDownload§f]
[15:19:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Fixes connectivity over LAN and removes an OreDictionary check.
[15:19:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6[Thermal Expansion]§f A new version is available:
[15:19:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Thermal Expansion 4.0.1 §f[§aDownload§f]
[15:19:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Adds some stupid-mod protection and new lights!
[15:19:33] [Client thread/FATAL]: Unreported exception thrown!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid
at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.<init>(FluidStack.java:36) ~[FluidStack.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack.<init>(FluidStack.java:67) ~[FluidStack.class:?]
at forestry.core.fluids.TankManager.processGuiUpdate(TankManager.java:232) ~[TankManager.class:?]
at forestry.core.gui.ContainerLiquidTanks.func_75137_b(ContainerLiquidTanks.java:90) ~[ContainerLiquidTanks.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147245_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:1151) ~[bjb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S31PacketWindowProperty.func_148833_a(SourceFile:26) ~[gp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S31PacketWindowProperty.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) ~[gp.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) ~[ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78765_e(PlayerControllerMP.java:273) ~[bje.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1602) ~[bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973) ~[bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
EDIT: I think manually updating Forestry will fix it. Testing...
EDIT EDIT: Great success.

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue. Crash when placing Thaumic Anyalyzer. Cannot load world. Testing to see if updating will fix issue. Sort of a big deal.

EDIT: Ugh.
EDIT EDIT: Mixing and matching versions. Let's hope this works...
EDIT EDIT EDIT: So, this mod wasn't ready for prime time. Still locked out of world. Gonna load world without the mod, hopefully it deletes the offending machine.
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: When I get this figured out, I'll have a full report on your desk by morning, @Gideonseymour

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Full Report

Ugh.

Couldn't get Thaumic Expansion functioning in multiplayer. In the process I updated all the COFH mods and removed Thaumic Expansion until they want to play nice. Maybe you guys will have more luck than I.

Last edited:

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know the conversion rates between the different power types in Dark Trilogy? On a road trip of sorts and can't fire it up.

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
Which power types are you looking for specifically?
According to post #899, "The exact exchange rate is 3 EU = 25 RF."
I could check AE2 power for you if you're curious.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Which power types are you looking for specifically?
According to post #899, "The exact exchange rate is 3 EU = 25 RF."
I could check AE2 power for you if you're curious.
Actually, EU/RF was what I was looking for.
Thank you!

Knowing that, it appears making IC2 nuclear power just isn't worth the effort since we have a Big Reactor. I really wish BR had a downside.

Edit: Wait... That's a good exchange I think. I might make one after all.