Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Knights25

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I'm x22n43m I've created this modpack

This modpack heavly evolves around Time,Tech,Combat and Magic.

• Time: There is 2 mods that makes is available : Apocalypse and DifficultLife.They add new mobs to the game and increase the existing's health pool (Including Boss' health).
  • Tech: There is around 4 mods that adds some technology into the game.IndustrialCraft,Thermal Expansion,Ender IO,Mekanism(if you ask me why did i put in 4 tech mods don't ask I just like them and they give more options)
  • Magic: Here I have only 3 mods:Thaumcraft,Blood magic,Botania.The magic mods are else type mods there can be more than you think and still everyone does there jobs otherwise than the others
  • Combat:In this pack you have Battlegear 2,Tinkers' with and the interaction with both mods,plus there is Metalurgy,and ProjectE
What I'm thinking to do:
I will add 2 more mods for sure:
  • HQM
  • ChickenChunks
Currently we are sitting at 113 mods(with those 2 that will be 115) and i thought about a "contest"(not like a real contest just something like that)
my idea was YOU can tell your mod suggestions that would synergyse well with:

• The Tech
  • The Magic
  • The Mobs
  • The Combat
We would finish at around 145 mods.Your olny job to join is tell your suggested mod.
And Because you can play without the Pack code:"Time"(Without quotes,of course).

Some other things:
While i was thinking about what should i wrote here i ran into some questions in my mind and those are the following:

What makes this pack unique?
That you will have fight with the clock

Why did the pack got the CraftedPack name, and why is the code "Time"?
Well "The CraftedPack" came in my mind since years but i didn't know why should I name that and this "contest" popped in my mind, and "time" code because the of the 2 mods.

Some crafting recipes have been changed because some was "too easy,too rush".
That was my experience with some projectE Items.(mainly those were changed)

If you have some cool maps or cool maps ideas,Item suggestion(on-hit items not a choice) or a Block or some other type of Ores.

I'm open for everything!!

The modpack's mods:
Note No.1: I'm completly new to the "forums" i dont use to them.Also please forgive my english grammar my main language is not english.
Note No.2:This Pack also comes with a custom Resource pack please use it for the full experience and the pack is about to update and here you can see the change log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehpc6lr5dslkvo6/CraftedPack 1.1.0 changelog.txt?dl=0

Last edited:

Knights25

Jul 29, 2019
After reading through your post I still have no idea what is this modpack about, can you please elaborate?

What does that mean?

In other packs you usually play against friends or mobs or just do some fun things,in this one you kinda race with the time.(that is in a nutshell)
I ment with this the monster get stronger as the time passes.You should be faster with the "evolution".I also tried to make the ore gen kinda friendly because some ores spawn more frequently.
if your worried you get out runned there is several options to "get back in to the seat".

D

DanPiTV

What is the difference between this and all the other modpacks?
I mean, I don't know what it means to fight with the clock. Will you add a story? And if yea, when? Is it in a stable/mature state to (Let's) Play it?

Knights25

Jul 29, 2019
What is the difference between this and all the other modpacks?
I mean, I don't know what it means to fight with the clock. Will you add a story? And if yea, when? Is it in a stable/mature state to (Let's) Play it?

First of all,what i ment with the "fight with the clock" is you are kinda racing with the time.As time passes the mobs get stronger(have more hp,hit harder and do wierd things).You should "evolute"(get better gear faster) faster than normal mobs.
Second, Story Will be added through HQM,I will put HQM with at least 100 quests.
The Third,is this is stable but bugs,glitches and exploits can be found(Even tho while i was playing i didn't found too much,just only 1exploit)somehow.
If you want to play it,play it i assure you i will try to not remove any mods only add.