[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you were able to get the map loaded. I was going to mention that I really don't think it can be done with out a great deal of work and the ID conflicts could break a lot of your base. You might try adding DragonAPI back into the pack or even RotaryCraft as well. I could also suggest, for anyone else struggling with updating an older version, would be to try incremental updates instead of making a huge jump all at once. Version 1.0.90 was ment as a crossover between the old 1.0 and the newer 2.0 version so it might help to use that as starting point when updating.

The other issue that might be a problem is that a lot of things have changed in the questbook so removing the HQM mod might also make the transition easier, but of course you will loose all of your quest progression in the process. But sometimes HQM just refuses to work with certain mod updates and WILL cause the game to just crash.

Lastly, TFP 2.0 was really never ment to be an update from 1.0 but as a separate experience entirely. I do wish you luck with your endeavor and would like to hear how you were able to pull it off :D

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

You are absolutely right about the HQM. In fact the only way to update was to remove my progress entirely.
The whole process went something like this (minus a couple failed attempts (^_^):
- while still in 1.0.3 I removed a couple of mods, most important of all Rotarycraft <- this one needs to go first, otherwise forge will consider the world too corrupt to load
- delete quest data
- update to 1.0.91 without deleting the old data (for some reason this was necessary)
- run the game in 1.0.91 and update to 1.0.95
- run the game in 1.0.95. It will crash immediately
- delete everything in the config folder. The game should run now without the hqm quests and other stuff broken (like old scripts failing to load)
- move the save and delete all the game data and download 1.0.95 anew
- play your old world in the new version :)
There was a lot of trial and error with this as many scripts either require one another or interfere with each other and I still ended up with lots and lots of broken blocks (I have red steel knives in the ground where rocks used to be and my chickens apparently laid cherries from all the excitement :p ) so I deleted all my chunks with the exception of the small area near the base with MCEdit and went into creative for a while to repair what I remembered from my base. All in all a lot of effort, but so worth it!

On another note. I noticed a lot of helmet crabs spawning near the beaches and death tomes underground and mobs in general don't seem to follow the regular spawning mechanics but just pop out of nowhere right next to you. What's worse NEI spawn highlighter doesn't seem to work (all this is probably from the JustAnotherSpawner mod).

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Terrafirmapunk 1.0.95 is doing this weird duplication thing with knives and vanilla food when I shift click.
Probably due to TFC not knowing what to do with the enchantments. Guess this means I have to remove enchanted knifes from the game! LOL

JK: Enjoy all your dupped knives :D

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't even thought about the enchantments

I can't test again until Monday evening, but the food is all zero weight anyway so i'm not likely to bother with it anymore

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't even thought about the enchantments

I can't test again until Monday evening, but the food is all zero weight anyway so i'm not likely to bother with it anymore

Thanks for letting me know about the bug, but the only thing I can think of would be to just remove all enchanted items. I am not to terribly worried about dupped knives, dupped food on the other hand could become a problem.

Skoob

Jul 29, 2019
one quick question I cant seem to find the answer to. with the drying mat how long does it take to dry fruits and veggies? is it a random thing? we dried one piece of cabbage but cant replicate the process.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
one quick question I cant seem to find the answer to. with the drying mat how long does it take to dry fruits and veggies? is it a random thing? we dried one piece of cabbage but cant replicate the process.

There is a config file that controls that mod. Drying mat by default dry things per tick as long as it is day and above 10 temp. Waila shows a percentage value that ticks up when both those conditions are meet.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
OneWolfe Its showing the cogs item servo arms as uncraftable its showing as needing cogs brass plates But as far as i can tell the foundry is uncraftable as there is no recipe shoing for it and that the only way to get cogs plates.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
OneWolfe Its showing the cogs item servo arms as uncraftable its showing as needing cogs brass plates But as far as i can tell the foundry is uncraftable as there is no recipe shoing for it and that the only way to get cogs plates.

Thanks, I am working on that and need to get another update out soon, but we ran into several serious issues like this and are having to rework alot of things first.

Skoob

Jul 29, 2019
new thing. trying to get the silkworms to infect trees. put one on the leaf like you would normally do and it started the infect process. left said tree and came back to missing leaves where i put the silkworm. is this normal?

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
new thing. trying to get the silkworms to infect trees. put one on the leaf like you would normally do and it started the infect process. left said tree and came back to missing leaves where i put the silkworm. is this normal?

Sounds like you have a pretty nasty BUG there! LOL :eek:

JK, Yes I am aware of this issue. My guess is that the infected leaves just dont recognize TFC logs and instantly despawn :(

Last edited:

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
The latest Update has been submitted to the FTB staff and is now awaiting approval.

It has been several weeks since the last update and apologize for not being able to release a ready to play TFP 2.0 yet :( We have encountered some serious issues with the Roguelike Dungeons durring world generation that I feel need to be addressed first. The issue is that the loot chests on the lower floors are only generating level 1 items like stone tools and other common items. This is unacceptable and since the treasure is rolled and stuff into the chests when the world is generated, any changes I make later will not effect pre-existing dungeons. Thus I am holding off the 2.0 release until this issue is resolved.

For the 1.0.96 update the biggest change will be that now several Cogs and Flaxbeard's items and machine parts are craftable with the TFC Forge and Anvils! A great big Thank You to JAWolfe for making these features possible :D

Other changes in .96:
Forestry Arboriculture (Tree Breeding) is now possible
The Carpenter block is much cheaper to craft
Added ore and random junk to Ex Nihilo sieve
Cobble and Gravel now have a good change to drop additional bocks when broken with Ex Nihilo hammers
Immersive Engineering's Light and Heavy Engineering blocks are also cheaper to craft
TFC Steel production can now be partially automated through IE's Blast Furnace and Advanced Blast Furnace
TFC ores have been added to IE's ore veins
Tungsten added to IE ore veins as well as from the sieve and some of the mobs found at the lowest levels of the caves
Tungsten and Aluminum added to dungeon loot chests
Aluminum can now only me smelted in the Arc furnace as this is about as close to the real world process as I can find so far
Railcraft Abysal stone can be baked in the forge and Railcraft lanterns/lamps can be crafted using a tfc chisel
Brass Pipes and Cogs can melted in the forge to produce brass sheets and ingots
Flaxbeard's Exosuit can be crafted on the Anvil
Flaxbeard's Firearms can be crafted on the Anvil
Blood can now be produced in the Squeezer and bottled, there may be other uses for it comming in later updates
Storage Drawers have been added
Roguelike Dungeons have had a make-over and the first two floors should not be as difficult
Redcap Scavengers added to first floor
Goblins knights moved to second floor
Redcap Sappers are much less common on the second floor
This leaves the toughest enemies on the first floor are Minotaurs and the occasional Witch spawner
And the second floor with Skeleton Druids as the toughest, although I am strongly considering changing this because they are currently tougher than anything on the third floor.​
Craftable Clay decorative blocks added from the TerraFirmaStuff mod
Animal Crates added
Vanilla Weapons and other weapons and tools with vanilla based damage are now multiplied by 10
Damage Scaling settings can be found in "TerraFirmaPunkTweaks.cfg" under the root config folder
Unfortunately Clockwork Saws and Steam Saws still dont work with TFC trees, they should work just fine with any of the Arboriculture trees​
OpenBlock recipes are being added slowly, the Tanks and Building Guide should now be craftable, while the Elevator block has been disabled
Carbide ingots can be crafted from Black Steel
Varrious Diamond machine parts and tools have been changed to Carbide since this is a more realistic and real world application, example: carbide drill bits and saw blades

Bugs:
Witch and Druid poison damage calculations should no longer cause servers to timeout

Hopefully this update will be available on the launcher soon and ready to play before the next Tuesday Live Stream :D

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a lot of issues with the changes in the spawning mechanics. Mostly it's due to a lot of mobs, even high-level mobs like goblin knights spawning in numbers of 4-6 every night, but the biggest issue I've found was the sudden lag I experience which I tracked down to the presence of 180 skeletons. This is apparently because there's a cave system underneath my base and they spawn like mad there. Will try to decrease spawn limits and see if I can find out how to change spawning behavior. I don't mind fighting 5-6 zombies at the same time. 5-6 goblin knights or those raptor lizards, not so cool.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a lot of issues with the changes in the spawning mechanics. Mostly it's due to a lot of mobs, even high-level mobs like goblin knights spawning in numbers of 4-6 every night, but the biggest issue I've found was the sudden lag I experience which I tracked down to the presence of 180 skeletons. This is apparently because there's a cave system underneath my base and they spawn like mad there. Will try to decrease spawn limits and see if I can find out how to change spawning behavior. I don't mind fighting 5-6 zombies at the same time. 5-6 goblin knights or those raptor lizards, not so cool.

LOL, Goblin Knights are definitly not high level mobs.

But yeah, the hostile mob cap should only be at 70 so I dont know why things keep exceeding that cap. Unless there is also a spawner below your house ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiramizu

Shiramizu

Jul 29, 2019
Even with the cap of 70 I consider something like this very excessive:
26608-4aa02b1946094a367b067edd31e472b4.jpg

There's about 12 crabs total in that small area.

Edit: Also, if goblin knights aren't end game enemies I really don't want to see what is. These things have like 10k hp total and hit for like 400-500 unarmored :p

Attachments

• 2016-04-03_15.43.28.png
    2016-04-03_15.43.28.png
    768.9 KB · Views: 51
K

k4go

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I feel sad now :(

Time: 4/5/16 6:18 PM
Description: Exception initializing level

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandom.func_76269_a(WeightedRandom.java:82)
at net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandom.func_76274_a(WeightedRandom.java:113)
at net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandomChestContent.func_76293_a(WeightedRandomChestContent.java:37)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGeneratorBonusChest.func_76484_a(WorldGeneratorBonusChest.java:55)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73047_i(WorldServer.java:781)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73052_b(WorldServer.java:766)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72963_a(WorldServer.java:715)
at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:260)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:97)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:62)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.util.WeightedRandomChestContent.func_76293_a(WeightedRandomChestContent.java:37)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGeneratorBonusChest.func_76484_a(WorldGeneratorBonusChest.java:55)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: 1st
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2 Drop: 0
Level seed: 6002560826257479668
Level generator: ID 02 - TFCLargeBiomes, ver 0. Features enabled: true
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-116,145,256), Chunk: (at 12,9,0 in -8,16; contains blocks -128,0,256 to -113,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:62)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_66, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 540233152 bytes (515 MB) / 1062731776 bytes (1013 MB) up to 1431830528 bytes (1365 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1536M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1566 128 mods loaded, 128 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA Forge{10.13.4.1566} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA tfc_coremod{0.79.28} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartCore{1.0.3} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenModsCore{0.8} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA terrafirmacraft{0.79.28} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.28.908.jar)
UCHIJAA TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar)
UCHIJAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23+]TFC-Additions-1.0.3.jar)
UCHIJAA DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar)
UCHIJAA lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar)
UCHIJAA terrafirmastuff{0.1.3} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.1.3.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcm{0.9.1} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.9.1.jar)
UCHIJAA tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcudarymod{0.2.30} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.30.jar)
UCHIJAA animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA antiqueatlas{4.0.1a-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.0.1a-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA ArchimedesShips{1.7.10 v1.7.1} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips-1.7.1.jar)
UCHIJAA bookshelf{1.0.4.178} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.178.jar)
UCHIJAA betterboat{1.1.0} [Better Boat] (BetterBoat-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAA BiblioCraft{1.11.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.2][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar)
UCHIJAA boilerplate{6.2.1.68} [Boilerplate] (boilerplate-1.7.10-6.2.1.68-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.16} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcwatercompatibility{1.3} [TFC Water Compatibility] (TFCWaterCompatability-1.5.jar)
UCHIJAA Forestry{4.2.11.59} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.11.59.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.4} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.4.jar)
UCHIJAA bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar)
UCHIJAA ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] (client-[1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-1.28.jar)
UCHIJAA DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (client-[1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAA BetterFoliage{1.0.15} [Better Foliage] (client-BetterFoliage-mc1.7-1.0.15.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights{1.3.9} [Dynamic Lights] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.5} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2.jar)
UCHIJAA MobDismemberment{4.0.0} [MobDismemberment] (client-MobDismemberment-4.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAA soundfilters{0.8_for_1.7.X} [Sound Filters] (client-SoundFilters-0.8_for_1.7.X.jar)
UCHIJAA Cogs{0.1.4pre1} [Cogs of the machine] (cogs-1.7.10-0.1.4pre1.jar)
UCHIJAA ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA CustomChestLoot{1.1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA DragonMounts{r41-1.7.10} [Dragon Mounts] (DragonMounts-r41-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAA exnihilo{1.38-49} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.38-49.jar)
UCHIJAA farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAA FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
UCHIJAA Steamcraft{0.28.12} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (Flaxbeard'sSteamPower-1.7.10-0.28.12.jar)
UCHIJAA Hats{4.0.1} [Hats] (Hats-4.0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA herdCraft{1.1} [HerdCraft] (HerdCraft-1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAA Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAA ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.3} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.3.jar)
UCHIJAA InfernalMobs{1.6.6} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar)
UCHIJAA journeymap{5.1.4} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4-unlimited.jar)
UCHIJAA lycanitesmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA arcticmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Arctic Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA demonmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Demon Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA desertmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Desert Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA forestmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Forest Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA freshwatermobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Freshwater Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA infernomobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Inferno Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA junglemobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Jungle Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA mountainmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Mountain Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA plainsmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Plains Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA saltwatermobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Saltwater Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA shadowmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Shadow Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA swampmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Swamp Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA Magneticraft{0.5.1} [Magneticraft] (magneticraft-0.5.1.jar)
UCHIJAA MemoryCleaner{1.0} [Memory Cleaner] (MemoryCleaner-1.4-mc.1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAA MobProperties{0.4.1} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.4.2.jar)
UCHIJAA modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar)
UCHIJAA necromancy{1.7.2} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenMods{0.8} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenBlocks{1.4.4} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAA MapWriter{2.1.2} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA Opis{1.2.5} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA RandomThings{2.2.4} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.4.jar)
UCHIJAA Roguelike{1.4.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike for TFC-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAA RopesPlus{1.6.4} [Ropes+] (RopePlus-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA AS_Ruins{15.4} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartMoving{15.6} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.6.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartRender{2.1} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.1.jar)
UCHIJAA steamcraft2{B5.0.1} [Steamcraft 2] (steamcraft2-1.7.10-B5.0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.9.5} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.9.5.jar)
UCHIJAA streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar)
UCHIJAA TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.24} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar)
UCHIJAA TerraFirmaPunkTweaks{1.11} [TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks] (TerraFirmaPunkTweaks-1.7.10-1.11.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAA TwilightForest{2.3.7} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar)
UCHIJAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAA wawla{1.3.3} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.3.3-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA ZAMod{v1.9.5} [Zombie Awareness] (ZombieAwareness-1.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAA McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.6} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.6.jar)
UCHIJAA ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:ACTIVATED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
Class transformer null safety: all safe
TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.
TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: internal, bits: 8
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

K

k4go

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I feel sad now :(

Time: 4/5/16 6:18 PM
Description: Exception initializing level

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: 1st
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2 Drop: 0
Level seed: 6002560826257479668
Level generator: ID 02 - TFCLargeBiomes, ver 0. Features enabled: true
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-116,145,256), Chunk: (at 12,9,0 in -8,16; contains blocks -128,0,256 to -113,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_66, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 540233152 bytes (515 MB) / 1062731776 bytes (1013 MB) up to 1431830528 bytes (1365 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1536M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1566 128 mods loaded, 128 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA Forge{10.13.4.1566} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1566-1.7.10-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA tfc_coremod{0.79.28} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA PlayerAPI{1.4} [Player API] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartCore{1.0.3} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenModsCore{0.8} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJAA terrafirmacraft{0.79.28} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.28.908.jar)
UCHIJAA TFC-Tweaks{0.4.0.17} [TFC-Tweaks] (TFC-Tweaks-1.7.10-0.4.0.17.jar)
UCHIJAA CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcadditions{@MODVERSION@} [TFC-Additions] ([1.7.10][0.79.23+]TFC-Additions-1.0.3.jar)
UCHIJAA DecorationsTFC{1.0.20} [Decorations] ([1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.20.jar)
UCHIJAA lwstfc{3.9.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.9.B79.jar)
UCHIJAA terrafirmastuff{0.1.3} [TerraFirmaStuff] ([1.7.10]terrafirmastuff-0.1.3.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcm{0.9.1} [TerraMisc] ([1.7.10]TerraMisc-0.9.1.jar)
UCHIJAA tfccellars{1.010} [CellarsAddon] ([1.7.10]TFCCellarsAddon-1.010.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcudarymod{0.2.30} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.30.jar)
UCHIJAA animalcrate{0.01} [AnimalCrate] (animalcrate-0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA antiqueatlas{4.0.1a-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.0.1a-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA ArchimedesShips{1.7.10 v1.7.1} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips-1.7.1.jar)
UCHIJAA bookshelf{1.0.4.178} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-1.7.10-1.0.4.178.jar)
UCHIJAA betterboat{1.1.0} [Better Boat] (BetterBoat-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJAA BiblioCraft{1.11.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.2][MC1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA BiblioWoodsTFC{1.2} [BiblioWoodsTFC] (BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.23][v1.2].jar)
UCHIJAA boilerplate{6.2.1.68} [Boilerplate] (boilerplate-1.7.10-6.2.1.68-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Core{7.1.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.16} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.16.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcwatercompatibility{1.3} [TFC Water Compatibility] (TFCWaterCompatability-1.5.jar)
UCHIJAA Forestry{4.2.11.59} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-4.2.11.59.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.4} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.4.jar)
UCHIJAA bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar)
UCHIJAA ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] (client-[1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-1.28.jar)
UCHIJAA DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (client-[1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.3.jar)
UCHIJAA BetterFoliage{1.0.15} [Better Foliage] (client-BetterFoliage-mc1.7-1.0.15.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights{1.3.9} [Dynamic Lights] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.5} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (client-DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2.jar)
UCHIJAA MobDismemberment{4.0.0} [MobDismemberment] (client-MobDismemberment-4.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAA soundfilters{0.8_for_1.7.X} [Sound Filters] (client-SoundFilters-0.8_for_1.7.X.jar)
UCHIJAA Cogs{0.1.4pre1} [Cogs of the machine] (cogs-1.7.10-0.1.4pre1.jar)
UCHIJAA ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar)
UCHIJAA BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA CustomChestLoot{1.1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA DragonMounts{r41-1.7.10} [Dragon Mounts] (DragonMounts-r41-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
UCHIJAA exnihilo{1.38-49} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.38-49.jar)
UCHIJAA farseek{1.0.11} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.11.jar)
UCHIJAA FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar)
UCHIJAA Steamcraft{0.28.12} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (Flaxbeard'sSteamPower-1.7.10-0.28.12.jar)
UCHIJAA Hats{4.0.1} [Hats] (Hats-4.0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA herdCraft{1.1} [HerdCraft] (HerdCraft-1.7.10-1.1.jar)
UCHIJAA HardcoreQuesting{4.4.4} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAA Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
UCHIJAA ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.3} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.3.jar)
UCHIJAA InfernalMobs{1.6.6} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar)
UCHIJAA journeymap{5.1.4} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4-unlimited.jar)
UCHIJAA lycanitesmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA arcticmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Arctic Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA demonmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Demon Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA desertmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Desert Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA forestmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Forest Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA freshwatermobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Freshwater Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA infernomobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Inferno Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA junglemobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Jungle Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA mountainmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Mountain Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA plainsmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Plains Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA saltwatermobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Saltwater Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA shadowmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Shadow Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA swampmobs{1.13.0.5 - MC 1.7.10} [Lycanites Swamp Mobs] (LycanitesMobsComplete 1.13.0.5 [1.7.10].jar)
UCHIJAA ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA Magneticraft{0.5.1} [Magneticraft] (magneticraft-0.5.1.jar)
UCHIJAA MemoryCleaner{1.0} [Memory Cleaner] (MemoryCleaner-1.4-mc.1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar)
UCHIJAA MobProperties{0.4.1} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.4.2.jar)
UCHIJAA modtweaker2{0.9.5} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.5.jar)
UCHIJAA necromancy{1.7.2} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.14.40} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.14.40-mc1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA neiintegration{1.1.2} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenMods{0.8} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar)
UCHIJAA OpenBlocks{1.4.4} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4.jar)
UCHIJAA MapWriter{2.1.2} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA Opis{1.2.5} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA RandomThings{2.2.4} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.4.jar)
UCHIJAA Roguelike{1.4.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike for TFC-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJAA RopesPlus{1.6.4} [Ropes+] (RopePlus-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA AS_Ruins{15.4} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartMoving{15.6} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.6.jar)
UCHIJAA SmartRender{2.1} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.1.jar)
UCHIJAA steamcraft2{B5.0.1} [Steamcraft 2] (steamcraft2-1.7.10-B5.0.1.jar)
UCHIJAA StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.9.5} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.9.5.jar)
UCHIJAA streams{0.2} [Streams] (Streams-0.2.jar)
UCHIJAA TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.24} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar)
UCHIJAA TerraFirmaPunkTweaks{1.11} [TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks] (TerraFirmaPunkTweaks-1.7.10-1.11.jar)
UCHIJAA tfcrailcraft{0.2.0} [TFC Railcraft Compatibility] (tfcrailcraft-0.2.0.jar)
UCHIJAA TwilightForest{2.3.7} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar)
UCHIJAA Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA WailaHarvestability{1.1.6} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.6.jar)
UCHIJAA wawla{1.3.3} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.3.3-1.7.10.jar)
UCHIJAA ZAMod{v1.9.5} [Zombie Awareness] (ZombieAwareness-1.9.6.jar)
UCHIJAA McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
UCHIJAA JustAnotherSpawner{0.17.6} [Just Another Spawner] (JustAnotherSpawner-0.17.6.jar)
UCHIJAA ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar)
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
OpenModsLib class transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:ACTIVATED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
Class transformer null safety: all safe
TFC-Tweaks: PLEASE TRY TO START THE GAME AT LEAST TWICE. The load order modifications we do only kick in after a reload.
TFC-Tweaks-ASM: FluidContainerRegistryCT: 3 / 3; FluidRegistryCT: 6 / 6
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: internal, bits: 8
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Player Count: 0 / 8; [] Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
I reallywant to play the pack what does this mean I dont know how to read crash reports at all

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019

That is the first thing that pops out at me ...