[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
OH MAN actually since you're vaguely here, is it intended interaction with Twilight Forest's Uncrafting Table that we get vanilla sticks from TFC tools?

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
OH MAN actually since you're vaguely here, is it intended interaction with Twilight Forest's Uncrafting Table that we get vanilla sticks from TFC tools?

How are you even able to craft that? Where did you get a Maze Map Focus? My guess is from one of the twilight forest bosses?

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I want to say it dropped off something in a ruin, but there was a naga temple close too, and I only made the one run out there. So, not absolutely sure, but it was in my loot when I came back to the surface, so I made the table. And let me tell you, it's so much easier to store my looted tools as just the heads, than it is to store the finished tools

Attachments

• 2016-04-16_16.37.13.png
    2016-04-16_16.37.13.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 53

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I want to say it dropped off something in a ruin, but there was a naga temple close too, and I only made the one run out there. So, not absolutely sure, but it was in my loot when I came back to the surface, so I made the table. And let me tell you, it's so much easier to store my looted tools as just the heads, than it is to store the finished tools

I do not have any control over what that machine returns but you can just turn the sticks back into TFC sticks. Does the uncrafting table allow you to also repair TFC tools? I know alot of people are looking for ways to repair the enchanted ones.

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
It does not seem to allow me to repair tools (not changing my resource pack this time)

armor seems to be repairable?

Attachments

• 2016-04-16_16.45.31.png
    2016-04-16_16.45.31.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 2016-04-16_16.48.18.png
    2016-04-16_16.48.18.png
    579.6 KB · Views: 63
C

Cralis

So. Deer. Where do you find deer? Because I haven't found any at all... unless deer tendons don't come from deer?

C

Cralis

Anyone tried to make bismuth bronze yet? I'm using 7 magnetite, 5 tetrahedrite (60%), 4 bismuthinite (20%), and 4 sphalerite (20%) in a vessel and firing it in the pit with straw and wood ... and it's not doing anything. According to the TFC wiki those are acceptable percentages.

C

Cralis

My apologies. What I meant to imply was that I had the two confused due to a distinct lack of sleep.

Which sucks. Because I've searched this entire area for several kilometers and I've only found the one little bit of tetrahedrite and no malachite or native copper. Without a pickax, it's going to be difficult to dig any of the tetrahedrite out of the ground...

Reactions: OneWolfe
O

Obuw

Yeah I got a bunch of maze foci as well, one of the regular mobs drops it, since I haven't killed any bosses. Can't recall which one exactly though... Possibly minotaurs?

I used the uncrafting table to repair the necromancy scythe so I can upgrade it for the quest, but haven't tried repairing any tfc tools yet. For actual uncrafting I'm waiting until I can craft some liquid xp storage system so I don't waste xp (I'm like level 58 at this point :p)

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
I've got an Open Blocks XP drain (I think it's just 9 Iron Bars, the decorative item, not the ingots) and some tanks I keep my XP in between dungeon runs.

O

Obuw

Yeah I made the drain but I don't have the storage for it yet. Besides, I think you need an openblock tank in order to br able to "drink" it back, right? I don't have a thermionic fabricator yet. I'm very close though. :p

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
oh man the tank recipe needs a fabricator now?

guess I'm lucky, I made like 30 of the tanks when it was just a basic recipe