[1.7.10] TerraFiramaTech [Alpha] - TerraFirmaCraft and GregTech Modpack

Dolinmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

So I want to start working on this pack again. But it has come to my obvious attention that I alone am not able to. It's a monster of a pack even in it's simplicity. So I have humbled myself and am coming to you guys, the people interested in the pack, to ask for help. As many of you guys have made suggestions, I know lots of you guys know how to work on packs. I'm mainly looking for help to tweak the configs, Since GT configs are a huge PITA, as well as having people who can assist with keeping the pack updated as well as other general things. I can't pay you, but I can at least make sure to give you credit. If you are interested, please apply here http://bit.ly/TFTechApp and lets get this pack working!

~Dolinmyster

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I could help, but between my modpack that will *hopefully* be started back up, and me getting ready for school, I cant. This modpack looks awesome. TFC isn't seen as such a great mod, but it is. Good luck Dolin & Co! If you need a tester though... I'm in!

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
The mod TFC this outdated for some reason? The latest version is 0.79.21 and the modpack this with 0.79.13

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
This pack was abandoned then picked back up again not too long ago. They are getting a team together to bring it back to life. That's probably why.

Ace5000

Jul 29, 2019
This was originally post to say I was streaming, but my computer is not capable in it's current state :/ Soon, though, I may be able to, at which point, I'll let you guys know.

Last edited:
M

MasterBuilder747

Hey I have just joined the forum and saw this. I am interested in playing/testing this pack, but idk if anything is happening anymore. Is this still happening?