[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

TheLeninist

Jul 29, 2019
Are we supposed to be able to make Raw Circuit Boards and smelt them into Printed Circuit Boards? I see there's another more expensive recipe for making the Printed ones directly and I was wondering if that's supposed to be the only recipe. The other one would work too but it requires vanilla clay for a clay block.

MrDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Are we supposed to be able to make Raw Circuit Boards and smelt them into Printed Circuit Boards? I see there's another more expensive recipe for making the Printed ones directly and I was wondering if that's supposed to be the only recipe. The other one would work too but it requires vanilla clay for a clay block.
I would say this would be a simply over look on the recipes. And something they hopefully will address in 2.6 before it comes out.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019

It is the only recipe, you can't use the other one. I just didn't have time to remove it. Will (probably) be fixed in 2.6.

I would say this would be a simply over look on the recipes. And something they hopefully will address in 2.6 before it comes out.

Sadly, there is no "they" or "we," just little ol' me [Underdog].

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Could you maybe add smart moving?

Smart moving is already in the pack, but it may be removed next update due to some compatibility issues.

So... what mod adds the whispered voices and blindness and instadeath? 'Cuz that sucks.

None of those things should be happening, but as a guess, I would assume it is Enviromine. Have you tried re-installing the pack? or has this been happening since day one?

TrueVox

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, just started happening tonight. It SAYS (on my server) that "Allow Sanity" is false (in the EnviroMine.cfg), but I have no idea if that is meaningful.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, just started happening tonight. It SAYS (on my server) that "Allow Sanity" is false (in the EnviroMine.cfg), but I have no idea if that is meaningful.
Fast reply is fast.
Have you added/updated any mods in the pack? Are you using Cauldron?

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
No & No.

Edit: Sorry this reply wasn't as fast as yours. :) Had to run to the store.

It appears to be a bug with Ye Gamol Chattel, it is spawning ghosts at night and they come and kill you. A temporary solution is to set it to peaceful mode. I will see what I can do to fix this.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... They blind you? Instadeath? That blows. :)

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

To be honest, I'm not sure if is Ye Gamol or not, but it definablatley something controlled by difficulty level. This is very weird, it has also started on the public server for this pack. Has anybody been experiencing this in SP?

TrueVox

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, I'm not sure if is Ye Gamol or not, but it definablatley something controlled by difficulty level. This is very weird, it has also started on the public server for this pack. Has anybody been experiencing this in SP?
My cousin has hypothesized it's a Friday the 13th thing - does that sound like a possibility? Seems freakin' weird to me, but I'm hesitant to rule anything out flatout.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
My cousin has hypothesized it's a Friday the 13th thing - does that sound like a possibility? Seems freakin' weird to me, but I'm hesitant to rule anything out flatout.

That proably is it, seeing has how it started on that day. have you had any problems the next day?

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
kev12east, Have you been able to get TrainCraft working. So far I cannot find a version that works with 1.7.10 :(

TrueVox

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get the server to slow down or pause when no one is online? I'm hesitant to leave mine up right now, so it's a bit of a limiting factor.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to get the server to slow down or pause when no one is online? I'm hesitant to leave mine up right now, so it's a bit of a limiting factor.

Yes, I do this on my own server because most of the players are so far spread around the world that its impossible for everyone to be online at the same time. In the TFCOptions.cfg file is a setting speed setting that looks like this

server {
# For every X number of ticks provided here, when there are no players online the server will only progress by 1 tick. (Default: 100) Time advances 100 times slower than normal. Setting this to less than 1 will turn this feature off.
I:simSpeedNoPlayers=100
}

I have mine set to 100000.