[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
" disabled sapling drops "

The sapling drop was removed to hinder the completion of the quest or for some other reason?

Now we can only find sapling planted in the ground?

Thz

Sapling drops were no disabled to inhibit the quest progression. I simply forgot about the quest. It will be fixed for next version.

Yeah since 2.16 barrels dont refill and i must admit that it is really annoying since i have to walk kinda far to get fresh water. I was relying on the rain to get it. :( I hope you can find a way to enable it back in the next update. Thanks again for the pack. Another thing, not to complain cause i love te pack like crazy but my minimap dont update correctly. Its like its not sure if something changed or not. It flicker between reality and what it was like 2 days ago. Im 30 hours in now and I cant get enough of it. Thaumcraft is pretty hard since most tfc item arent scannable but ill concentrate on making some kind of electricity for now. Do you guys an order to do things to get started easily? Like what kind of power can you start with? I thought of bc engines but they are disabled :( . I dont know nothing about electrical age even in "vanilla" mc but it seems like the way to go. Am i right. Thanks :)

Which minimap are you using? If you think TC is hard, try Blood Magic, it is much more difficult than its vanilla counterpart :). For electricity, I usually get into Electrical Age for a macerator (automatic quern), then I like getting into IE for the arc furnace (automatic ingot production). For power gen, you can either convert EA power to RF, or use IE's kinetic or thermopile for starting generation.

Glad you Enjoy the pack :)

it seems the tools that have a bonus for black smiting loses their attribute upon reload

This would be a TFC issue, I'll look into it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those living in the States!

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Great mod pack.
Ever try smart moving mod?

Also i wonder if Animals+ mod can work with TFC.

_Pedra

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem. I took off some mods because I could not play with a lot of mods, and then my NEI is not working 100%. I can see crafting recipes (with U/R) but I can not see the items on the right side. I have TFCNEIPlugin, NEI, NEIIntegration-MC and CodeChickenCore. I do not know if i need others mod from NEI or something that i took off from the mod pack. Sorry my bad english.

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem. I took off some mods because I could not play with a lot of mods, and then my NEI is not working 100%. I can see crafting recipes (with U/R) but I can not see the items on the right side. I have TFCNEIPlugin, NEI, NEIIntegration-MC and CodeChickenCore. I do not know if i need others mod from NEI or something that i took off from the mod pack. Sorry my bad english.
Why not just do a fresh install?

What did you remove?

_Pedra

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just do a fresh install?

What did you remove?
I removed a lot of mods:
BackTools
BetterFoliage-mc
BetterSleeping
Computronics
coroutil
CraftHeraldry
CreativeCore
DarkServerUtils
DynamicLights
Farseek
Flans Mod
FloodLights
gases
gasesFramework
HardcoreDarkness-MC
IguanaTweaks
InvetoryTweaks
ItemPhysic Full
MapWriter
MobProperties
OpenPrinter
parachutemod
PlanetguyLib
PneumaticCraft
All ProjectRed Mods
PushShove
RemainInMotion
RopePLus
Schematica
shipsMod
SquidAPI
SquidUtils
StalkerCreepers
Stellar Sky
Streams
wheater
All MC+ mods.

I can try a fresh install again, but I do not know if it is a mod who is making NEI not work.

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I removed a lot of mods:
BackTools
BetterFoliage-mc
BetterSleeping
Computronics
coroutil
CraftHeraldry
CreativeCore
DarkServerUtils
DynamicLights
Farseek
Flans Mod
FloodLights
gases
gasesFramework
HardcoreDarkness-MC
IguanaTweaks
InvetoryTweaks
ItemPhysic Full
MapWriter
MobProperties
OpenPrinter
parachutemod
PlanetguyLib
PneumaticCraft
All ProjectRed Mods
PushShove
RemainInMotion
RopePLus
Schematica
shipsMod
SquidAPI
SquidUtils
StalkerCreepers
Stellar Sky
Streams
wheater
All MC+ mods.

I can try a fresh install again, but I do not know if it is a mod who is making NEI not work.
Why play the pack if your going to remove everything?
If you want a light TFC pack try Terrafirmapack
https://www.atlauncher.com/pack/TerrafirmaPack

It has only TFC and add-ons plus a few utility mods. you can pick what you want when you start the pack.
What you listed above is the removal of almost every mod.

Also when your in your Inventory Press "O", see if the gui is just closed.

thi_beck

Jul 29, 2019
Please help me! In the loading screen, when it shows Project Red Fabrication (like in part 4/130), my game stops working... If I wait after it, the game just closes...

Last edited:

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Please help me! In the loading screen, when it shows Project Red Fabrication (like in part 4/130), my game stops working... If I wait after it, the game just closes...

Which Java version are you using?

Great mod pack.
Ever try smart moving mod?

Also i wonder if Animals+ mod can work with TFC.

Smart moving used to be in Technofirma, but it was removed due to incompatibilities with the Ships mod. Animals+ may work, I have not tested before.

ParasiticSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I haven't been on the server lately, ive been attempting to maintain the 4 space galacticraft addon and let me tell ya... bug hunts suck. I might be able to play a bit more in a few days or so

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing with a friend and we have a little trouble sleeping because sleep bar remains locked even after hours of work. I could not remove the BetterSleeping-1.7.10-1.1.26.jar mod because it was causing errors when loading the modpack.

If anyone can help me I appreciate it.

I'm playing the version 2.16 of FTB Launcher unchanged

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Update 2.17.0

Changelog: http://pastebin.com/Fd1bzCYW

OPS is up to date
Kev12east
Updated the modpack to 2:17 more to start the server at the prompt is looped a command by printing the number 1.
08:12 00:53:29 [Server] INFO 1
08:12 00:53:28 [Server] INFO 1

So far it is not affecting anything on the server, but the prompt gets flood

thx

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing with a friend and we have a little trouble sleeping because sleep bar remains locked even after hours of work. I could not remove the BetterSleeping-1.7.10-1.1.26.jar mod because it was causing errors when loading the modpack.

If anyone can help me I appreciate it.

I'm playing the version 2.16 of FTB Launcher unchanged

Should be fixed now. If the issue persists, shut down the server, go into the world folder, then into the data folder and delete bettersleeping.dat

Kev12east
Updated the modpack to 2:17 more to start the server at the prompt is looped a command by printing the number 1.

So far it is not affecting anything on the server, but the prompt gets flood

thx

I really wish I new what this was, but so far, I haven't been able to locate the mod that is causing this. Fortunately, it does not seem to be causing any performance issues.

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I would like some information:

Every time I played this modpack never used the mod Thaumcraft, but I am interested in starting in Thaumcraft. So I would opinions about how far I can go and what can I do in technofirma.

Like everything in Technofirma is slow and requires much time did not want to spend on a mod that has no certain return.

thank you

Alamurla

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I would like some information:

Every time I played this modpack never used the mod Thaumcraft, but I am interested in starting in Thaumcraft. So I would opinions about how far I can go and what can I do in technofirma.

Like everything in Technofirma is slow and requires much time did not want to spend on a mod that has no certain return.

thank you

Most of Thuamcraft is usable, but there are a few bugs that are being worked on.
Shards and Amber do spawn in the world (at least shards do, Amber is finished and will be in the pack soon if not already).
Alumentum is currently disabled due to a bug where trying to craft thaumium bars gives alumentum.
Silverwood trees - if they do spawn they are super rare. I believe there is a recipe to get the saplings.
Thaumcraft's tools (Pickaxe of the Core, etc) are disabled and replaced with custom Thaumic Steel tools to be more inline with the feel of TerraFirmaCraft. However some of the tools are still being worked on as TFC just recently changed the way tools work with their API.
Some of the research for certain items have been removed to be inline with TFC (Hungry Chest for example, because it holds more than a TFC chest).