[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

Anduril1994

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
my friends and me have a problem with our Technofirma-server. After 5 minutes, we join the server, the server will freezes and we all time out and can't join again and the server doesn't respont anymore. We are using the latest Version (2.20.3)

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
my friends and me have a problem with our Technofirma-server. After 5 minutes, we join the server, the server will freezes and we all time out and can't join again and the server doesn't respont anymore. We are using the latest Version (2.20.3)

Please try removing the entry for amber ore from TFCOre.cfg

W

wxam

I have a Question about the quest book.

There is a quest in chapter 7 - The farmer, herder and cook
the quest name is That's Disgusting it opens after the quest Nice and soft.

i think there is an bug in the quest That's disgusting.
for some reason i need to gather 1 Bedrock and as reward i get Invalid Item
I don't think this is good.

V

vfmolinari10

Where can I download the server guys? I can't find it in the Curse launcher

M

MMGamerX

I was playing the latest version of Technofirma and Began to realize that at night the monsters Were not spawning, so I tried to pull out all the "mob mods" and downgrade the modpack, and yet they are not spawning ... What to gonna do?

I hope your answer...
Att, MMGamerX

Fidchelle

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing the latest version of Technofirma and Began to realize that at night the monsters Were not spawning, so I tried to pull out all the "mob mods" and downgrade the modpack, and yet they are not spawning ... What to gonna do?

I hope your answer...
Att, MMGamerX

I'm having the same problem...

Reactions: Delta Op117
D

Delta Op117

I'm gunna go ahead an assume this issue has yet to be resolved or I'm missing something in the configs deep somewhere cause it dosnt work for both server and client side.

Anduril1994

Jul 29, 2019

I hope your answer...
Att, MMGamerX
I had the same problem. But then I disabled these mods.
- Just Anonther Spawner
- Peaceful Surface
But I had to create a new world, that monster spawn

Z

Zukutozuki

I am in need of help. I run a server for some friends and myself and I am missing some recipes from NEI (coke oven for example) but my friends are not. Is there something I pressed to do this?

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I am in need of help. I run a server for some friends and myself and I am missing some recipes from NEI (coke oven for example) but my friends are not. Is there something I pressed to do this?

Recipes derp out sometimes, and the only way to fix it is to restart MC entirely. You could try /mt reload, but restarting is the best option.

Z

Zukutozuki

I have restarted and used the /mt reload, but the recipe still doesn't show. I did get warnings saying that I'm missing 2 recipes for enchantment books and one saying that 17 modifications were stuck.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I have restarted and used the /mt reload, but the recipe still doesn't show. I did get warnings saying that I'm missing 2 recipes for enchantment books and one saying that 17 modifications were stuck.

Have you tried a clean install of the pack? That's the only thing I can think of....FTB doesn't replace/remove script files, so sometimes things get stuck over an update.

Z

Zukutozuki

Does the force update in setting work, or should I remove it manually then re download it?

J

JardeVieira

First of all, I apologize for my English, I have a little trouble with this language, I am Brazilian. I wonder how do you perform better in modpack because lately I've had a lot of lag spike during the game. Someone could tell me some mod within the modpack I can reduce or remove it for better performance?
Ah, but one thing, how do I make the mobs spawn usually give? :D

Last edited:

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I apologize for my English, I have a little trouble with this language, I am Brazilian. I wonder how do you perform better in modpack because lately I've had a lot of lag spike during the game. Someone could tell me some mod within the modpack I can reduce or remove it for better performance?
Ah, but one thing, how do I make the mobs spawn usually give? :D

Sorry for the delay.
For lag: TFC acacia forests cause lag, but barring that there is Better Foliage, Stellar Sky, and Weather 2
For hostile spawns: you will need to remove Peaceful Surface, which makes it so that monsters only spawn in dark places. Some people have issues with simply removing it, needing to start a new world for them to spawn is one of them.

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
Electrical lighting is good but what about refrigeration? And more stable mining?

The two points of frustration to me concerning tfcraft have been the fact that you can't get to a place where your food no longer rots and the fact that you cannot avoid cave-ins.

Yes, you can make sure that the tunnel you're digging doesn't cave-in but you cannot prevent caverns around your tunnel from caving in no matter how careful you are. This really bums me out because I used to look forward to stumbling upon the beautiful caverns tfcraft generated but now they're always full of cobble when I finally find them.

Also, a more advanced method of smelting would be nice if we're tech-ing up.