[1.7.10] Technofirma - The Original Terrafirmacraft Modpack

monkeycars

Jul 29, 2019
There is still a missing "tile.water" error when trying to enter, it requires a self fix to use the server atm. fix can be found at ---> darkserver.co.uk/forum/Thread-Impatience-and-how-to-log-in-pre-hotfix

it also is crashing atm, so no promises of this being offical. at the moment its just to play around. water bar is crippling because they only go down. but the tempature bar is cool from envoirmine if only there were heat sources. it also only goes down. *lava is a temporary fix. but needs to code in other heat sources

Last edited:

monkeycars

Jul 29, 2019
Also* work bench still has no recipe. so any progress is impossible.

After further playing, earthquakes have made giant, bedrock deep chasms, and 4x4 chunck wide pits. the destruction is a little extreme.

Last edited:

Jaxxked

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time ever seeing this modpack and using it, I was gonna join the server, but is it not open yet due to update? or something else? I dont know anything so just curious.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time ever seeing this modpack and using it, I was gonna join the server, but is it not open yet due to update? or something else? I dont know anything so just curious.

There is an update incoming, it is a hotfix for issues in the previous 3 versions. Once FTB updates, you should be able to join the server.

Big_Bear91

Jul 29, 2019

monkeycars

Jul 29, 2019
Following bears manual update is a faster way to play, at the moment all things are 100% working, you can wait for ftb to update, or do the manual faster way, server is working perfcet. welcome to join us, we are lonely.

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Just sent an update request to FTB.
Update 2.12.0

Forge Version: 10.13.4.1448

Added CTMLib
Added CreativeCore
Added CustomChestLoot
Added SpecialAI
Added MobProperties
Added Immersive Engineering
Added JourneyMapServer
Added MerchantsContainers
Added CustomModpack

Updated to TFC 0.79.22 and updated several other mods
Fixed EA blocks vanishing
Added recipe to make silverwood saplings
added chest cart recipe
added automated ingot production
fixed several bugs and broken recipes
added recipe for quicksilver
added TFC gold to vanilla gold conversion
fixed NEI vanishing
Added new music by Adrian van Ziegler, permissions for this music can be found in the description of this video
Fixed ingot heating
Did various other things

Official Public Server will update after the update goes live on FTB, with a map reset.

Hello I was quite curious for the item "added automated ingot production". I searched the internet and found nothing facing the TFC.

If possible someone could explain how it works?

Thank you

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I was quite curious for the item "added automated ingot production". I searched the internet and found nothing facing the TFC.

If possible someone could explain how it works?

Thank you

With Immersive Engineering, players can make an arc furnace. NEI has all the recipes for these (search for the desired ingot, howver over it, press "r" and turn the pages with the arrow keys to find the proper recipe). For instance, copper ingots can be made in the arc furnace with four pieces of normal quality copper ore.

This modpack seems to crash quite frequently for me... A shame... It looks great.

Crash report?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting a client crash every so often. It seems to occur when I am moving around the map a lot, or when looking at a lot of blocks.
Seems like it could be FastCraft but not 100% certain.
http://pastebin.com/G2AgqTu5
Using version 2.12.3 with the JourneyMap added and Opis removed.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting a client crash every so often. It seems to occur when I am moving around the map a lot, or when looking at a lot of blocks.
Seems like it could be FastCraft but not 100% certain.
http://pastebin.com/G2AgqTu5
Using version 2.12.3 with the JourneyMap added and Opis removed.

Do you get this in single player, or multiplayer? both? It looks like it might be TFC, could you disable all mods except TFC and try playing it (after backing up your world first!)? If it continues to happen with just TFC, then I can send a bug report to the TFC devs to see if it can be fixed.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Pushing update 2.12.4 to FTB, should be up soon

Clean up scripts, they are now logical thanks to Elexorien
Fixes nodes not spawning, they will retrogen
Fixes some item weights
Updated IguanaTweaks
hidden Buildcraft facades from NEI
Fixes not being able to make shards out of every type of shard
fixes not being able to use TFC charcoal directly in a coke oven
hides IE coke oven & blast furnace blocks from NEI, as they are nonattainable
Some various config tweaks

Reactions: Yulife

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to use the energy generated by mod Imerssive enginers to light a lamp mod Electrical Age?