Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adrian3c7

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: DirtPlayGames
2.) Age: 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I want to meet some cool people and play with my friend - PITTERIX

badboybrewer

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:badboybrewer
2.) Age: 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?about 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?i would like to join a community of fellow minecrafters.

Zeplin

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Zeplintwo
2.) Age: 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 8-ish years, vanilla initially then found FTB and never looked back.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a Community to help out and tired of playing by myself on private server. Very big into automation of all the things... and follower of DW20 YouTube channel.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Zeplintwo
2.) Age: 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 8-ish years, vanilla initially then found FTB and never looked back.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a Community to help out and tired of playing by myself on private server. Very big into automation of all the things... and follower of DW20 YouTube channel.

Approved

xNuB4EvRx

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: xNuB4EvRx
2.) Age: I am 19 years old
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I would like to join a nice friendly server where I could build and just play the game with some nice folks

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: xNuB4EvRx
2.) Age: I am 19 years old
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I would like to join a nice friendly server where I could build and just play the game with some nice folks

Approved

billcccp

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: billcccp
2.) Age: 27
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2 version
4.) Why do you want to join our server? To join a friend neoandrew and play friendly

Thiago Godinho

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:thiagogodinho
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?i like to build things and play mine...make friends

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: billcccp
2.) Age: 27
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2 version
4.) Why do you want to join our server? To join a friend neoandrew and play friendly

1.) IGN:thiagogodinho
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?i like to build things and play mine...make friends

Approved

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Legacyalive
2.) Age: 28
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?- 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?- my group of friends have moved on to other games, just looking for a new community to call home!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Legacyalive
2.) Age: 28
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?- 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?- my group of friends have moved on to other games, just looking for a new community to call home!
Approved

Server is rebooting so hang on

BearsohMy

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: BearsandFlowers
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta!
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Would love to stream and looking for a community where i dont play alone. :c

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: bzz
2.) Age: (optional) 20(in 5 days)
4.) Why do you want to join our Server? to have a nice playing experience without griefers.

Last edited:

omegaxvenom

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Flawlessgecko
2.) Age: (optional)24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?To get back into modded minecraft and enjoy a server where i don't need to worry about griefers.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: BearsandFlowers
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta!
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Would love to stream and looking for a community where i dont play alone. :c

1.) IGN:Flawlessgecko
2.) Age: (optional)24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?To get back into modded minecraft and enjoy a server where i don't need to worry about griefers.

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: bzz
2.) Age: (optional) 20(in 5 days)
4.) Why do you want to join our Server? to have a nice playing experience without griefers.

Not a valid username