Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurassier

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Kurassier
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a ftb server to play on where everyone isn't endgame already

Other thing: I speak in spanish (I'm from Chile) but I can write in english, I hope it's not a problem

Cricton

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Cricton
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about four years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server Been playing Direwolf 20 pack a lot recently and i'd like to play with a group of people!

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Robet24 and Nadiin
2.) Age (optional) Both 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Little over 4/5 years. Been playing modded minecraft longer than this webiste was established.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Coming back from a hiatus and looking for a family friendly server to play on. Also no mystcraft is an added bonus with the dw20 modpack

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: skebben
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: im really sure in years, but since 1.4.4 had just been released
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i'd like to play with all the new things in 1.7.10 whit a bunch of (hopefully) friendly people. I used too play on a similar server in 1.6.4, though they wont be updating for a while so i decided to try to find a new server with new people :)

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: EPIIC_THUNDERCAT
2.) Age (optional)15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server because me and my friend want to be in a good community and want to explore the new pack

1.) IGN: xCaptain_Beefx
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4
4.) Why do you want to join our server Same as ricardo or epic we want to explore the server and the mod pack! :) thanks!

LilSmooke

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: LilSmooke
2.) Age (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft ~1,5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Singleplayer is boring and i want to see what other can build with the mods =)

ixiom1

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: ixiom1
2.) Age (optional): 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.0
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Just looking for a lag-free server with friendly people to casually play on (and with) in my spare time. :)

Thorn1986

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: thorn1986 & Pinny88
2.) Age (optional) 28 & 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 & 1 year
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a well run community server where me and pinny can make some new friends and explore a 1.7 mod pack

ps. I tried connecting to your teamspeak server but it seems to be down.

willesser

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Fluy666
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i want to play on a no-lag server, and this one seems nice.

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
Wow....Bg was right....This server is gonna start barfing out players if this keeps up! (Only joking, we're not kicking anyone out if there's too many people [YET] Nah jk)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Kurassier
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a ftb server to play on where everyone isn't endgame already

Other thing: I speak in spanish (I'm from Chile) but I can write in english, I hope it's not a problem

1.) IGN: Cricton
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about four years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server Been playing Direwolf 20 pack a lot recently and i'd like to play with a group of people!

1.) IGN - Robet24 and Nadiin
2.) Age (optional) Both 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Little over 4/5 years. Been playing modded minecraft longer than this webiste was established.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Coming back from a hiatus and looking for a family friendly server to play on. Also no mystcraft is an added bonus with the dw20 modpack

1.) IGN: skebben
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: im really sure in years, but since 1.4.4 had just been released
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i'd like to play with all the new things in 1.7.10 whit a bunch of (hopefully) friendly people. I used too play on a similar server in 1.6.4, though they wont be updating for a while so i decided to try to find a new server with new people :)

1.) Alex_Cubed
2.) 21
3.) I've been playing Vanilla since before the Nether was added, so 2010. Been playing modded since Tekkit 1.2.5, so 2012 for that.
4.) To try and be a part of a smaller community, to see familiar names when I log on and maybe get to know a few. Also I need a server to play on because my computer can't handle single player, but can play multiplayer without issue.

1.) IGN: EPIIC_THUNDERCAT
2.) Age (optional)15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server because me and my friend want to be in a good community and want to explore the new pack

1.) IGN: xCaptain_Beefx
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4
4.) Why do you want to join our server Same as ricardo or epic we want to explore the server and the mod pack! :) thanks!

1.) IGN: LilSmooke
2.) Age (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft ~1,5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Singleplayer is boring and i want to see what other can build with the mods =)

1.) IGN: ixiom1
2.) Age (optional): 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.0
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Just looking for a lag-free server with friendly people to casually play on (and with) in my spare time. :)

1.) IGN: thorn1986 & Pinny88
2.) Age (optional) 28 & 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 4 & 1 year
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a well run community server where me and pinny can make some new friends and explore a 1.7 mod pack

ps. I tried connecting to your teamspeak server but it seems to be down.

1.) IGN: Fluy666
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i want to play on a no-lag server, and this one seems nice.

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Notice:
Whitelist apps are closed for a little bit
also if you cant connect using the url
because teamspeak is broken try
192.99.145.106:9988

tizzarde

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tizzarde
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5
I'd like to join your server so that I may play with my friends in a nice, friendly environment.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tizzarde
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5
I'd like to join your server so that I may play with my friends in a nice, friendly environment.

Applications are closed temporally closed please read the forum post

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN BustedxTwinkie
2.) Age (optional) 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft. Since 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server. Just to have fun playing with some more mature people other than other servers.

Application denied please read the main post next time

4nic8tr

Jul 29, 2019
1.) 4nic8tr, RVII and peoplerox
2.) age 21, 29, 23
3.) atleast 4 yrs or more, alot of FTB and tekkit
4.) me and my two buddys love to build crazy and unigue machines, very helpful and fun

Ivokros

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I know your apps are closed but if they open again just keep my name in mind if that's alright. =)

IGN: Ivokros
Been playing minecraft since beta 1.3.
I'd like to find a nice modded community minecraft server. Figured I'd give you a shot.

chimebox

Jul 29, 2019
hey bgsteiner, my client keeps crashing everytime i try to connect to the server, can you check?