Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polario

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: sacapuntas
2.) Age (optional): 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have been playing on direwolf 1.6.4 for a while, Im looking for a Updated version of the direwolf 20 pack and this sounds like a nice friendly server.

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Bematrix
2.) Age 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft For about two years now
4.)
Why do you want to join our server Been playing Direwolf 20 pack from a long time and really want to join the server with a friendly community

Xrij

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Xrij
2.) Age (optional) 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server I would like to join a close community with people to interact with and get to know

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN 28meters
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I love being on servers with a nice community because they can help me out with mods im unsure of and i can do the same

Suicer

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Suicer
2.) Age 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server. Well i like minecraft but singleplayer its boring, so i really want to play with other people and i'm from spain so its good for improve my english too :D

joi_98

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN joi_98
2.) Age 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early 2010
4.) Why do you want to join our server. i want to play with a good community and dont want to play alone :D

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN. ivoryfire
2.) Age (optional). 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft. 3-4 years (started 1.3.2 modded)
4.) Why do you want to join our server. cause its direwolf20 1.7 <hell ya

1.) IGN ben_scannell
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft i played it in early beta i dont know how long that is.
4.) Why do you want to join our server Because ive loved the previous D.W20 packs and i'd love to just be on a nice family friendly server

1.) IGN: Bowerman2000
2.) Age: 13 Nearly 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love playing minecraft modpacks, playing in small, friendly communities and working with other players.
1.) IGN: sacapuntas
2.) Age (optional): 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have been playing on direwolf 1.6.4 for a while, Im looking for a Updated version of the direwolf 20 pack and this sounds like a nice friendly server.

1.) IGN Bematrix
2.) Age 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft For about two years now
4.)
Why do you want to join our server Been playing Direwolf 20 pack from a long time and really want to join the server with a friendly community

1.) IGN Xrij
2.) Age (optional) 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server I would like to join a close community with people to interact with and get to know

1.) IGN 28meters
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I love being on servers with a nice community because they can help me out with mods im unsure of and i can do the same

1.) IGN Suicer
2.) Age 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server. Well i like minecraft but singleplayer its boring, so i really want to play with other people and i'm from spain so its good for improve my english too :D

1.) IGN joi_98
2.) Age 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early 2010
4.) Why do you want to join our server. i want to play with a good community and dont want to play alone :D

Approved
Jesus thats a lot of people

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Bjowner
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since late Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i feel like people on non-whitelist servers aren't commited and scumbags

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: matthoude12
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 (December 2010)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've been waiting for the direwolf20 pack to update so i could look for a new server since the previous one i played on switched modpacks.

Ewber_n00ber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Ewber_n00ber
Age 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft probably something like 4 years now
Why do you want to join our server: I want to start fresh in a good community

Last edited:

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN- Rocy775
2.) Age (optional)- 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- Since Alpha 1.6.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server- I always want to play with other people who are as obsessed with modded Minecraft as I am! :D Playing single player gets really boring and I just want to play with others and build cool stuff! :D

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Doomadness
2.) Age (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Vanilla: since 1.8 beta, Modded Minecraft ~ 1 Year (Only DW20 pack)
4.) Why do you want to join our server I search for a new server to call home

Arcteryx

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Arctery_x
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.2.3
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like join a community and have fun with other player

Baelthorn

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Baelthorn
2.) Age (optional) - 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - ~4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I would love to be part of a likeminded community of people with a good server admin group and it seems like you guys have your stuff together. I have played SMP before on a whitelisted server and had a great time until the close of the server and would like to experience that again.

SamSmitty

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - SamSmitty
2.) Age (optional) - 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Looking for a good community where I can be involved.

cuddlebunny

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN bbc1233
2.) Age 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i want to join be cuse i want a nice calm server to make frends in and do a lets play in

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
1) DVeagle74
2) 22
3) Since the secret Halloween update, so little over 4 years.
4) Looking for a nice server to play around in that works well and has an active community!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Bjowner
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since late Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i feel like people on non-whitelist servers aren't commited and scumbags

1.) IGN: matthoude12
2.) Age (optional): 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 (December 2010)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've been waiting for the direwolf20 pack to update so i could look for a new server since the previous one i played on switched modpacks.

IGN Ewber_n00ber
Age 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft probably something like 4 years now
Why do you want to join our server: I want to start fresh in a good community

1.) IGN- Rocy775
2.) Age (optional)- 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- Since Alpha 1.6.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server- I always want to play with other people who are as obsessed with modded Minecraft as I am! :D Playing single player gets really boring and I just want to play with others and build cool stuff! :D

1.) IGN Doomadness
2.) Age (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Vanilla: since 1.8 beta, Modded Minecraft ~ 1 Year (Only DW20 pack)
4.) Why do you want to join our server I search for a new server to call home

1.) IGN: Arctery_x
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha 1.2.3
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like join a community and have fun with other player

1.) IGN - Baelthorn
2.) Age (optional) - 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - ~4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I would love to be part of a likeminded community of people with a good server admin group and it seems like you guys have your stuff together. I have played SMP before on a whitelisted server and had a great time until the close of the server and would like to experience that again.

1.) IGN - SamSmitty
2.) Age (optional) - 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Looking for a good community where I can be involved.

1.) IGN bbc1233
2.) Age 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i want to join be cuse i want a nice calm server to make frends in and do a lets play in

1) DVeagle74
2) 22
3) Since the secret Halloween update, so little over 4 years.
4) Looking for a nice server to play around in that works well and has an active community!

All approved