Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Growlith1223

Jul 29, 2019
this server still going? if so

1.) IGN: Growlith1223
2.) Age: 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since V1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? just looking for a good server to join and i seen this, been searching for weeks now xD

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
this server still going? if so

1.) IGN: Growlith1223
2.) Age: 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since V1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? just looking for a good server to join and i seen this, been searching for weeks now xD
Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Well the server is up and working I am working on building a new spawn just to provide some information for new and existing players. Public lava has also been setup on WWW of the ender tank Ill be trying to setup the portal again for easy travel since we don't have homes and stuff. I will also be looking into adding some features tot he server to help make the experience more fun.

alovard

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: alovard
2.) Age: IMMORTAL! (Coughs, 27)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Classic/Indev
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I'm a sucker for Minecraft and love running tech sites and workshops. Also, I like running reactors for community power projects.

GhostMonk

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: GhostMonk
2.) Age: (optional) I like to stay as anonymous (although that may be annoying) as possible. I'm a nice guy I swear!
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I hopped on the Minecraft bandwagon when Beta 1.0 came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? The community that I had been with for 3 years died last year. I finally decided to look on this forum for another nice community to join. I would like to point out for no reason at all that last year I was a staff member for a Minecraft charity event. (And still am, I'm their loremaster)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: alovard
2.) Age: IMMORTAL! (Coughs, 27)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Classic/Indev
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I'm a sucker for Minecraft and love running tech sites and workshops. Also, I like running reactors for community power projects.

1.) IGN: GhostMonk
2.) Age: (optional) I like to stay as anonymous (although that may be annoying) as possible. I'm a nice guy I swear!
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I hopped on the Minecraft bandwagon when Beta 1.0 came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? The community that I had been with for 3 years died last year. I finally decided to look on this forum for another nice community to join. I would like to point out for no reason at all that last year I was a staff member for a Minecraft charity event. (And still am, I'm their loremaster)

Approved

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Leoxandro
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? For 3 years already
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I have not been playing minecraft for a long period of time, so I want to start over again

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Medved_Niger
2.) Age: 22
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? didnt play minecraft for a long time, friend invited me here

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Leoxandro
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? For 3 years already
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I have not been playing minecraft for a long period of time, so I want to start over again

1.) IGN: Medved_Niger
2.) Age: 22
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? didnt play minecraft for a long time, friend invited me here
Approved

Jimbo971

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Jimbo971
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 6 years. Direwolf2.0 about 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a small but fun server with dedicated players that will help rather than not. Looking for some serious Direwolf2.0 1.7.10 players with great imaginations.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Jimbo971
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 6 years. Direwolf2.0 about 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a small but fun server with dedicated players that will help rather than not. Looking for some serious Direwolf2.0 1.7.10 players with great imaginations.

Approved

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: RedIceMage
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since 2012 and 1.2.5 mods came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Been out of the loop on FTB and DW20 for a little while and wanting to come back with all the newer mods :D

Alexiceheart

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Alex_IceHeart
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? One year
4.) Why do you want to join our server? One of my friends asked me to sign up with him as well as the last couple white listed servers I have visited have been kinda mean so I am hoping for a better experience here!

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Yogsog
2.) Age (optional): 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years i think
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I used to run my own server but I do not have the time for managing one. I enjoy playing MC in a large community, not just 2-3 players. Your servers seems reasonable, I would very much like to play on a server like the forge craft one so thats what did it for me. I am a very experienced player and enjoy helping others out.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: RedIceMage
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since 2012 and 1.2.5 mods came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Been out of the loop on FTB and DW20 for a little while and wanting to come back with all the newer mods :D

1.) IGN: Alex_IceHeart
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? One year
4.) Why do you want to join our server? One of my friends asked me to sign up with him as well as the last couple white listed servers I have visited have been kinda mean so I am hoping for a better experience here!

IGN Yogsog
2.) Age (optional): 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years i think
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I used to run my own server but I do not have the time for managing one. I enjoy playing MC in a large community, not just 2-3 players. Your servers seems reasonable, I would very much like to play on a server like the forge craft one so thats what did it for me. I am a very experienced player and enjoy helping others out.

Approved

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: chardo440
2.) Age: 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a fun friendly community that likes to build together/work together who also likes some lonewolf time :p

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: chardo440
2.) Age: 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a fun friendly community that likes to build together/work together who also likes some lonewolf time :p

approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed there is a bug with the current version of the server ftb has put out and you may get disconnected the first time you connect just connect again and you should be able to join. I am working on a fix.