Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down for some reason, although I feel I had something to do with it somehow... I was placing a planter on top of an item conduit and I froze, then it said I was disconnected. Are you currently updating it?

Knotts

Jul 29, 2019
dont think its ur fault tiger, its gone down every day for 3 days that i know of. and its been around the same time, give or take a few hours. but i got server closed message when it went down.

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if this is either a side effect of the update in progress, if the update will fix this, or bg is just messing with us XD

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down for some reason, although I feel I had something to do with it somehow... I was placing a planter on top of an item conduit and I froze, then it said I was disconnected. Are you currently updating it?
dont think its ur fault tiger, its gone down every day for 3 days that i know of. and its been around the same time, give or take a few hours. but i got server closed message when it went down.
I wonder if this is either a side effect of the update in progress, if the update will fix this, or bg is just messing with us XD

I am not working on the server for future notice this forum is only checked once daily please use our forums or support email to contact me. As i will be able to respond in a more timely manor.

Reactions: Knotts

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I have finished updating the server to 1.0.4 hopefully this will resolve some of the issues we have run into recently

Eleyond

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Yagasira
2.) Age: 35
3.) Been so long I forgot. Think I bought Minecraft around 2009? 2012? One of those, so about 4-6 years.
4.) I've been checking out the different modpacks, and I found the Direwolf20 modpack to have everything I need and then some. I want to join this server, because this seems to be the most popular server, and I like to have people to talk to as I'm planning world domination with my flower technology, err, I mean decorating my base :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Yagasira
2.) Age: 35
3.) Been so long I forgot. Think I bought Minecraft around 2009? 2012? One of those, so about 4-6 years.
4.) I've been checking out the different modpacks, and I found the Direwolf20 modpack to have everything I need and then some. I want to join this server, because this seems to be the most popular server, and I like to have people to talk to as I'm planning world domination with my flower technology, err, I mean decorating my base :)

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
A few quick things.

I have noticed that the server has been empty most of the time as of late. I don't know if this is due to people not having time or deciding to play elsewhere either way I am looking to expand our community even to the point where we start having server staff.

Also I have started looking into getting 1.1.1 working with our system
I am also looking since there seems that less people have been on and new people may be taking their place it may be time to reset the map.

Lastly I was wondering if it would be time to pickup another mod pack in conjunction with direwolf20 if people would be interested in playing another pack.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
Resetting the map is a good idea from my perspective. I log on, and with how long the existing map has been up, and with no one on, It tends to be a short stay for me too.

Gibbo3771

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Gibbo3771
2.) Age: 23
3.) Since early beta, 1.4 I think? Can't remember it's been quite a while.
4.) I have been playing solo/duo direwolf/tekkit games whenever I get the MC bug, we (me and my fiance) have decided that we are probably getting bored quickly due to the lack of social interaction/community. So we want to give it a try, this server stands out for 2 reasons. One being the small capacity and two being its life time, it's been around long enough for the admin to care.

I also read past few replies and heard about a reset, are you going through with this? Is it also possible for me to apply for my fiancé on her behalf?

If so, details below:

1.) IGN: stacey93
2.) Age: 21
3.) Same as above
4.) Same as above

Hopefully that is acceptable.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Gibbo3771
2.) Age: 23
3.) Since early beta, 1.4 I think? Can't remember it's been quite a while.
4.) I have been playing solo/duo direwolf/tekkit games whenever I get the MC bug, we (me and my fiance) have decided that we are probably getting bored quickly due to the lack of social interaction/community. So we want to give it a try, this server stands out for 2 reasons. One being the small capacity and two being its life time, it's been around long enough for the admin to care.

I also read past few replies and heard about a reset, are you going through with this? Is it also possible for me to apply for my fiancé on her behalf?

If so, details below:

1.) IGN: stacey93
2.) Age: 21
3.) Same as above
4.) Same as above

Hopefully that is acceptable.

Your are both approved.
Yes I am planning on resetting the map as early as monday the 23rd there are just a few backend things to take care of first.
And congratulations tot he both of you and welcome to the community.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I am in the process of upgrading the server and it will appear offline or be inaccessible until i have everything setup. Once complete it will be a new map in v1.1.1

A4Brogan

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: A4Brogan
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha, but dabbled in its classic version
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Tired of being all alone, especially since Nirrius shut down.

chimebox

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: chimebox
2.) Age: (optional) 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i used to be whitelisted, but stopped due to personal reasons. hoping to get back into playing smp again

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: A4Brogan
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha, but dabbled in its classic version
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Tired of being all alone, especially since Nirrius shut down.

Approved

1.) IGN: chimebox
2.) Age: (optional) 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i used to be whitelisted, but stopped due to personal reasons. hoping to get back into playing smp again
You are already whitelisted please read the posts above

Also even though I have no way of getting on the server ill put it up and open it so at least you all can play.