[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JohnThePro

I agree with the last post.why dont you magical crops and agricraft?

Last edited:

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was looking through NEI and I noticed what looked like candy-related stuff, as if there was a candy planet. Anyone know what planet this is and what tier it is?
Also, is there a way to set up some kind of teleporter/portal system so I don't have to use my rocket every time to get from one planet to the next? Well, when I get a rocket, anyway.

E

eloquentJane

@Arsomang The pack does not have the Nether Ores mod (according to the launcher, I haven't played it in quite a while though), so those should be the only ores found in the nether unless other mods add nether ores.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
So, I was looking through NEI and I noticed what looked like candy-related stuff, as if there was a candy planet. Anyone know what planet this is and what tier it is?
Also, is there a way to set up some kind of teleporter/portal system so I don't have to use my rocket every time to get from one planet to the next? Well, when I get a rocket, anyway.
Its a planet called Fronos

Is the Nether suppost to only have Nether Quarts, Ardite, and Cobalt for ores?
@Arsomang The pack does not have the Nether Ores mod (according to the launcher, I haven't played it in quite a while though), so those should be the only ores found in the nether unless other mods add nether ores.
Yeah we dont have any other mods that addes ore gens to the nether

Cronos988

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get carrots other than randomly finding a village that has them? I've been stuck on the canned food quest for days because I simply don't have any carrots.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there any way to get carrots other than randomly finding a village that has them? I've been stuck on the canned food quest for days because I simply don't have any carrots.
Are you able to spawn and kill mobs? Zombies occasionally drop carrots and potatoes iirc.

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019

Iirc, ground gardens have carrots.

Edit: You might want to remove the Hats mod. It causes a crash with Galacticraft that boots you back to the title screen. I got it after coming back from the asteroids, and Google actually revealed a fix for once (I usually have strange software issues that Googling doesn't help with). Most people that had the crash had it happen on the planet select screen, but I had it upon parachuting down. It has to do with too many packets being sent to the integrated server.

Last edited:
R

ragemachine12

Hey MJR, I love what you've done here! Can't stop playing lol
It's fine if you don't want to add them, but have you ever thought of adding either Forestry or Twilight Forest (or both :D)? I really enjoy both of those mods, they add beeeeesss and a new dimension...

Thanks

Last edited:

pakos2835

Jul 29, 2019
It's fine if you don't want to add them, but have you ever thought of adding either Forestry or Twilight Forest (or both :D)? I really enjoy both of those mods, they add beeeeesss and a new dimension...

Thanks
twillight banned everywhere, he is create gigantic lag
forestry incomaptible with mod crops, mfr better [have good compatibility with all]

S

StefanTheLegend

Yo MJRLegends
your pack is amazing. a dream for someone who likes to play with tech mods. i have a couple of mod suggestions that may make the pack even better
NOTE: i am not forcing you to add them, all im trying to do is give a suggestion, thats all:
mods:
- Steve's Factory manager
- Quantum flux
- Nuclear control 2
oh, and maybe consider configurating BC builders to place carpenters blocks? would be helpfull XD
i hope this inspires you to make your already awesome pack a bit more awesomer

Last edited:
M

Masterofmint

Hey, I play on the main server (space 1), and I think you should consider adding the ExtraTIC mod. It just adds compatibility for Tinkers Construct with a lot of the mods in the modpack that aren't already compatible.

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
I've made some changes to my configs, and just noticed that it's been a while since I updated. I'm currently running 1.5.2, so I'm pretty far behind on some sweet fixes and additions. What's the easiest way to update without either losing my config changes, or having to re-do them all?

SaW1337

Jul 29, 2019
Hey MJRLenends, just wanted to say that this is honestly the best mod I've ever played of all time and probably will be. Thank you so much! :)

Jason Walsh

Jul 29, 2019
Hey MJ, enjoying the modpack so far but is there any chance you can add more quests to the quest guide, there's a few tech mods in the pack that could stretch out a questline, mainly the ones i've seen are Ender IO, Mekanism and Industrialcraft 2. Mekanism especially needs a guide for the 5x ore processing, a lot of quests leading up to it for example, just my thoughts.