[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Abagauyh

HEY MJ how rare is steel cuz i cant find much steel?

any awnsers?

sorry if i cant spell

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
@Abagauyh First of all, its rude to A) Shout (write in all caps) and B) double-post when your enquiry isn't immediately answered.

Secondly: Have you tried looking up recipes for steel, using NEI, at all?

Thirdly: unless the recipes have been removed, both the Railcraft blast furnace and the Immersive Engineering blast furnace (both multiblock structures) should allow you to smelt iron (ingots or blocks) using coal coke to make steel. There may also be other ways.

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
HEY MJ how rare is steel cuz i cant find much steel?

any awnsers?

sorry if i cant spell
Mekanism provides a good option for making steel. First make a Metallurgic Infuser so you can make a pair of Basic Control Circuits. Then make an Enrichment Chamber. Run coal/charcoal through your enrichment chamber to compress it, then put that into your Metallurgic Infuser with iron. Bang! You get steel.

Personally I find this to be a little too easy. Once you feel the same way, graduate to a half dozen Arc Furnaces.

J

JenPlayzMC

Hello! What Is the server version? I know it's 1.7.10 but my minecraft says It's not the right one...

T

The_4th_Doctor_

This is an AMAZING modpack, I play it nearly every day. The server staff are also really friendly. I also like how you reply almost immediately to any issues we post.

Reactions: MJRLegends

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Cara como baixa o pacote
[Translated from English to Portuguese via Google Translate - I apologise if it doesn't make sense]
[Traduzido do inglês para o português via Google Translate - Peço desculpas se não faz sentido]

Este modpack é hospedado em ambos os lançadores de FTB e de Technic - para o lançador de FTB será provavelmente em pacotes do 3o partido - assim que você deve poder download o de lá.

Alternativamente, o modpack pode ser baixado diretamente do site Curseforge, aqui. Eu acredito que é recomendado usar um Lançador, no entanto.

Reactions: MJRLegends
C

cfand

Hi MJRLegends, have you thought about adding Matter Overdrive to the pack? It's still being maintained and I'm pretty sure everyone has moved on to Java 8 by now. (If they haven't they should)

It has some really cool stuff in it that would match the Space/tech theme of the pack. Was sad to see it missing from the pack.

B

Barker

I love this pack, if any testing is needed for later pieces (more planets), I'm fully offering my support for troubleshooting.

I mention this because I've run into a lot of issues since I hit the more planets mod. I've mentioned one of them in github, but tonight I proceeded and ran into a number of other issues. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to 100% this pack yet, but I'm not currently able to due to quite a few show stopping issues I've run into since I hit tier 4.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I love this pack, if any testing is needed for later pieces (more planets), I'm fully offering my support for troubleshooting.

I mention this because I've run into a lot of issues since I hit the more planets mod. I've mentioned one of them in github, but tonight I proceeded and ran into a number of other issues. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to 100% this pack yet, but I'm not currently able to due to quite a few show stopping issues I've run into since I hit tier 4.
Thank you and
5e9bf5eaa6a9bcd8c422c870bb6504a5.png

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hi MJRLegends, have you thought about adding Matter Overdrive to the pack? It's still being maintained and I'm pretty sure everyone has moved on to Java 8 by now. (If they haven't they should)

It has some really cool stuff in it that would match the Space/tech theme of the pack. Was sad to see it missing from the pack.
Yeah i've thought about it, and the mod will not be added to the mod pack

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Cara como baixa o pacote

[Translated from English to Portuguese via Google Translate - I apologise if it doesn't make sense]
[Traduzido do inglês para o português via Google Translate - Peço desculpas se não faz sentido]

Este modpack é hospedado em ambos os lançadores de FTB e de Technic - para o lançador de FTB será provavelmente em pacotes do 3o partido - assim que você deve poder download o de lá.

Alternativamente, o modpack pode ser baixado diretamente do site Curseforge, aqui. Eu acredito que é recomendado usar um Lançador, no entanto.
GamerwithnoGame, Thanks for your helping on ViniiciusMarques's issue

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hello! What Is the server version? I know it's 1.7.10 but my minecraft says It's not the right one...
You need Mod pack version v1.6.4 on client and server for it to work.. Im sure this was a message about the old now closed offical servers but i hope this information can help in future

This is an AMAZING modpack, I play it nearly every day. The server staff are also really friendly. I also like how you reply almost immediately to any issues we post.

Thank you

S

snappshott

here you go my first upload so can you, mjr, plz put this video i need to kickstart my chanel and i love this mod pack so i made my first video on it plz can you add it on this thread thanks

Last edited:
S

snappshott

it's a little long but this is my first time useing this equipment and software but i learned how to use it and how to make better videos i'm still learning so don't judge by my crappy editing so yeah :) and i hope the next episode will be better.

B

Barker

Thank you and
5e9bf5eaa6a9bcd8c422c870bb6504a5.png
I am aware that the title says that, I was just offering my assistance because it appears that this mod is not able to be completed in it's current form.

Also, is there a general discussion thread for this mod? I just want to ask if certain behavior is intended or not. The last issue I posted on the more planets mod was closed saying it was an intended change, however that answer doesn't help me considering the book tells me to obtain something, but that something was removed from the underlying mod?

I'm assuming there is another workaround without having to cheat the item in.

[EDIT] Wow, disregard this post and any other issues I posted recently. Haha, I'm so clueless.
I finally figured it out and found what I needed (thanks to a hint you provided in another post). Duh.

Thank you so much for this modpack it's amazing :)

Last edited:
E

Ehud_1980

If it has been posted already I apologize for asking, but is there a way to migrate a save from a previous version to to the updated version of the pack?