[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
My players would like to have me set up a server for this modpack, to go along with the others I'm running. Where can I find the download for server? I see that there is this from MJRLegends "if you looked on the main menu of the mod pack where the title screen is there is a button for it...." Does this mean: download the client-side files, run the client, get to title screen, find button which is actually a URL to a file download? I am not finding a button on the Curse page (https://mods.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/233384-space-astronomy#t1:description) nor in the Other Downloads (there is this: SpaceAstronomy-1.5.3-1.7.10.zip but that is a zip of the client-side). Anyone here have a link to the server files to download? Thanks!

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
My players would like to have me set up a server for this modpack, to go along with the others I'm running. Where can I find the download for server? I see that there is this from MJRLegends "if you looked on the main menu of the mod pack where the title screen is there is a button for it...." Does this mean: download the client-side files, run the client, get to title screen, find button which is actually a URL to a file download? I am not finding a button on the Curse page (https://mods.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/233384-space-astronomy#t1:description) nor in the Other Downloads (there is this: SpaceAstronomy-1.5.3-1.7.10.zip but that is a zip of the client-side). Anyone here have a link to the server files to download? Thanks!
you can find it on the ftb launcher or on the main menu of the mod pack ingame at the bottom right (page where the single player and multiplayer buttons are)

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
you can find it on the ftb launcher or on the main menu of the mod pack ingame at the bottom right (page where the single player and multiplayer buttons are)

Ah! Thanks - I'd never pulled the server files from the minecraft client before. Always from a URL. Looking forward to setting up the server this week.

D

Daniel Belum

I've gotten to the point I'm starting to explore the universe, first time with Galacticraft.

If I want another player to join me on the moon, does that mean a second rocket ship? There is no...2 seat ship?

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Some mod in the pack is overwriting the console commands. I installed HelpFixer-1.0.7 and that fixed it.

I also have Eirairc and Dynmap on my server, so for all I know, its them. Just passing this info on.

S

Scirules

Does anyone know which version removed the spawn ship? Even a guess would be highly appreciated.

-Science_Rules​

S

Scirules

Then maybe I'm thinking on another space exploration and dimension building pack on the ftb launcher. I'll take a look.

Z

zainthegreat

hi, i am having a problem with the servers, it says it is a diffrent version, just wanted to let you know

missHPfan2

Jul 29, 2019
I must be missing something really obvious. How do I get obsidian? I can't make a diamond pick. Do I have to use shiny/platinum? I noticed that a TiCon shiny pick has the same mining level as diamond. I'd rather not use my only piece of shiny ore for this, but if I have to, I guess I will...
Edit: Nvm, just remembered that igneous extruders exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJRLegends
M

MIC137Y10

MJRlegends cud u add some mods like draconicevolution? or rf tools dh i reley like the modpack that ti olredey is bud i reley wis there cud me some more options :)
keep up the good work:):):)

Arsomang

Jul 29, 2019
How Come you never added iguanas tinker to the pack?
And do the tools lvl up without iguanas tinker or did you disable that?