[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
What is the most optimal usage for oil? I can refine it using a BC refinery or I can process it with pneumatiCraft (are there other uses)?

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
What mod are you using to add the servers?
I'm still on an older version (don't as why, it's no important) and original there was only 1 official server listed. I looked at now, after a month or so of not playing, and there are 3 more servers added.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
What mod are you using to add the servers?
I'm still on an older version (don't as why, it's no important) and original there was only 1 official server listed. I looked at now, after a month or so of not playing, and there are 3 more servers added.
A custom mod made by me

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I searched the thread but didn't see this question asked: On the 'Cooling the Reactor' quest, one is required to make 20 buckets of Resonant Ender. Does the quest look for 20 individual buckets, or would a tank containing 20,000 mB be accepted? Would rather not make that many more iron buckets unless it's necessary.

T

Toothpick

I've been looking for some server files but I can't find the modpack on the FTB launcher, only in the regular modpack view on the curse client. Am I looking in the wrong place or are the files no longer available? Thank you for any help

Edit: I was looking in the FTB section of the Curse client, not in the FTB launcher that was frustratingly hard to find. Files have been found!

Last edited:
X

xavier027

please, how can I download this mod pack Space Astronomy, have some link to download?

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I've been looking for some server files but I can't find the modpack on the FTB launcher, only in the regular modpack view on the curse client. Am I looking in the wrong place or are the files no longer available? Thank you for any help

Edit: I was looking in the FTB section of the Curse client, not in the FTB launcher that was frustratingly hard to find. Files have been found!
if you looked on the main menu of the mod pack where the title screen is there is a button for it....

please, how can I download this mod pack Space Astronomy, have some link to download?
download the Curse launcher or ftb launcher and you will find it by default on the launchers. also please dont write on my profile

I searched the thread but didn't see this question asked: On the 'Cooling the Reactor' quest, one is required to make 20 buckets of Resonant Ender. Does the quest look for 20 individual buckets, or would a tank containing 20,000 mB be accepted? Would rather not make that many more iron buckets unless it's necessary.
nope

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
nope
What is the mod called?
i cant tell you that as i dont support edits to my mod packs

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
how to install man. looks nice but cant play cause don't know how to nstall??
How am my going to download it?
8d711f7dc25190e038d82f807d86ebfc.png

08a2c4917d2f594d30f64442e78757f5.png

Reactions: Scottly318

Halikar

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I seriously expected far better from the Feed the Beast community. Instead, what I get is assumptions on my motivations, what I have and haven't done, what my knowledge level is based totally on my lack of posting history, and responses based on those assumptions as if they were fact. My apologies for thinking that maybe, just maybe, someone would actually see that all I was attempting to do was draw on the group mind for a simple, NON-bug based concern. I was even prepared for a simple, "sorry, it's just the way it is, not a lot you can do about it," response. So be it then.

Congrats on what appears to be a cool mod pack, and sorry I can't offer more since I apparently can't play it without difficulty or inciting upset. It looked interesting and just what I had been looking for my community.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You know, I seriously expected far better from the Feed the Beast community. Instead, what I get is assumptions on my motivations, what I have and haven't done, what my knowledge level is based totally on my lack of posting history, and responses based on those assumptions as if they were fact. My apologies for thinking that maybe, just maybe, someone would actually see that all I was attempting to do was draw on the group mind for a simple, NON-bug based concern. I was even prepared for a simple, "sorry, it's just the way it is, not a lot you can do about it," response. So be it then.

Congrats on what appears to be a cool mod pack, and sorry I can't offer more since I apparently can't play it without difficulty or inciting upset. It looked interesting and just what I had been looking for my community.
Easy there tiger, I defended your position :p