[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrueDeviL

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I added it myself (as in I think it should be in the pack anyway, in fact it should be in every modpack) or it was already there..

But, seems MouseTweaks is now broken with this update, can anyone else check, then if I can remember my GitHub details, I'll bug report it..

TrueDeviL

Jul 29, 2019
@TrueDeviL
I'm quite sure, you added that mod in yourself.
Ok fair enough, but the latest update still broke it :p lol

Yeah I added a couple that I think should be in it, Mousetweaks, FTB Utilities & FTB Lib.. I often do that, I find modpacks lacking useful ones, while adding outdated ones in.. like IC2..

Man I really need to figure how to make a modpack myself :p

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, I've never heard of Mousetweeks before. But from what i've read from that post, it could be neat addition. But for now I'll stick to inventorytweaks (since I got used to it lol)

TrueDeviL

Jul 29, 2019
hehe yeah it's really good, imo it should be in every modpack, as it don't break it in anyway shape or form, it just means stuff can be done a lot faster when crafting..

However, as I stated, this latest update broke MouseTweaks anyway, so it only partly work :/

D

Daniel Belum

In reviewing the mod pack, I don't see anything
that adds/makes mobs more interesting (that is to say, dangerous). I tried to add zombie awareness on a personal server and the server would not start :(

Is there a key config file I need to modify if I wanted to add mods? Or if MJRLegends is listening I could just donate to you and have you do it? :)

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
In reviewing the mod pack, I don't see anything
I tried to add zombie awareness on a personal server and the server would not start

Is there a key config file I need to modify if I wanted to add mods? Or if MJRLegends is listening I could just donate to you and have you do it?

noo, you just Throw mods in and Have fun.
but you know what made it Crash?
Y'know... in the Log.
where it says what went Wrong.

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, someone know if there is a config file somewhere to configure backup ? I cant find it anywhere but when my world crashed due to a power surge of my PC i found a backup in my saves directory, its old and i have big work to do to be at the point my world crashed but i wanted to make backup more often to avoid that again, so anybody know how i can change this please ?

mbbkraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ok but there isn't a backup mod yet ? If it's the case how can i have 4 backup (.zip) in my saves folder?

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
Could be from the client you use, but the when's and how's don't know.

That mod I referred to, does make backup's while playing.

m9365428

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this is the right place to post a request for addition in pack. Please tell me where to go if it isn't.

Would like for NotEnoughResources to be included in pack. I'm currently manually adding with ever update.
This is an NEI addon that adds drop rates for mobs and ore gen stats to NEI.

I'm using NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0-122 and have seen no issues yet.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
You Removed the Crafting Terminal? why... that thing was Awesome...
also some Configs get Reseted each time i Update the pack.
NEI looks like TMI.
Mekanism, AE² and Galacticarft Display their own Energy units instead of RF.
and Damage indicators is Still in the pack, even tho WAILA shows Health too.
and no Sight for AOBD being added to make the Planet Ores Easier.

O

Obuw

Matter Mover

Ah, the Matter Transporter, that should do the trick! Thanks.

Any idea why the filing cabinets would be disabled? They are quite convenient for potion / enchanted book / general nonstackable item storage in conjunction with AE.