[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
i discovered NuclearCraft, which is like BR... but with Explosions and higher Math and Chemistry and more RTGs... so i just sat there on the Curse page Drooling over myself cuz i love every aspect of it xD
I really do wish NuclearCraft was back in the pack - it's almost certainly my favourite mod. It's so good now, and I would say it's the best reactor mod for 1.7.10. The dev has posted videos on the new fission and fusion mechanics, as well as his other update-specific videos, and I've had a lot of fun with it. There's now also steam fission and steam fusion reactors, but I haven't played with them much yet, or the particle accelerator.

D

Daniel Belum

Pretty new to the mudpack. I see a few mods listed that might be the sorting solution, but how soon in the quest line will it open up to (whatever it recommends)? I've got so many random chest....

B

Bob Lawblah

Is the server running a different version other than the release?

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I meant adding to the pack myself. After just starting it looks like there are quests for tools that the default iguana config would break (can't make stone tools).
Unless it's been update to make the tools, the quest is only to make the tool parts, not the tools themselves. It reads to make the stone tools, which includes using a stone tool rod this is a terrible idea since that cuts the durability in half.
So adding Iguana TiC shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Suggestion for a recipe for crafting green heart canisters. Because you never have enough hearts.
To get the green heart: Nether Star in shapeless crafting. Simple exchange.
Green heart canister: yellow heart canister + green heart.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
you can still get Green Hearts without the Canister. :I
with the Canister added to that... would make your Hearts Light Blue.

F

FoodDog

Sounds Cool wish it had extra planets mod to add planets like pluto

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Problem, GalaxySpace Adds Planets that are Equal to MorePlanet's
also both add Tier 4-8 Rockets.
you are gonna need some time in the config to fix that.
But Configs are fun.

TsukiKitsune

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to play it, but just one issue. There is NO mod pack code that I can find ANYWHERE on the first post. Unless there is something I'm missing here.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need a pack code, it's a listed modpack meaning you can see it in the third party packs on the FTB launcher by default.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using curse you can use the search function. Though it's a popular pack so you could try browsing for it

K

Klappspaten228

Could you please add other Planet mods for Galacticraft, like Galaxy space. That would be nice, if you can play on more Planets.:)

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Would love to play it, but just one issue. There is NO mod pack code that I can find ANYWHERE on the first post. Unless there is something I'm missing here.
It doesnt say theres a code so that should be the key to just look on the launcher either FTB or Curse Launchers

You don't need a pack code, it's a listed modpack meaning you can see it in the third party packs on the FTB launcher by default.
If you're using curse you can use the search function. Though it's a popular pack so you could try browsing for it
Thanks for your help

Could you please add other Planet mods for Galacticraft, like Galaxy space. That would be nice, if you can play on more Planets.:)
It wouldn't suit my aim for the mod pack sorry

J

Jason298

Hey i just got this pack and thought there would be a cool map with it? did i miss something or is there just no map?

D

Daniel Belum

Hey @MJRLegends
This mod pack has brought back my enjoyment of Minecraft! Thank you! Do you have a patron account or such so I can say thank you with a $? :)

Reactions: MJRLegends

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I started playing this pack a couple of days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I did find the progression a bit amusing, though: Make Tinkers' Construct tools. Make Tier 2 TC tools. Make a freakin' laser. Only one major hiccup so far, and that was pointing the Harvester in the wrong direction. Took out a decent section of my Pam'sCraft field before I corrected it.

(Also, @WillyamBR - Your Java version is outdated. 1.8.0_25 is now up to 1.8.0_102 or so. That may not be 'the' issue, but it's something you should fix.)

Reactions: An0nymuS