[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i tried Warp Drive once, it was fun. but kinda hard to Control/Setup. also i see no Point to it, it just allows Transport of you and your Ship through Space, Overworld and HyperSpace. Fast Travel, but nothin' to Special.
I could yet again Suggest the Config Changes or AOBD as it works with MorePlanet's Ores.
But well... i don't want to Orbit you with my Ideas. I'm always afraid that i could get you Sirius-ly Pissed about it.
tumblr_nvm8jl6PI71rjfwgto1_1443827649_cover.png

W

WigoWam

not just that, you can go to any planet/dimension with the mod. say, you want to go to mars, you just travel to the planet and then go to y60 (or something like that). and you get everything in your ship sent to that planet.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
That would Destroy the Tier based GC Rockets. which aren't fun to begin with. But with Minetweakers this could'v ebeen used a lot better. idk, Tier based Stuff with Machines, i could get that Code together somehow xD
Or make GC just Less annoying, Like better to Automate...
a0340f6d9df76558a97b932f58e4a732.png

or Economical!
63b32c8376733a22b25a5a37fab8a0c5.png

Really that Code took me like 30 min. And i suck at Java/Jua xD
ALLOY SMELTER
SAG MILL

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
ok ok, little Question here... about More Planets...
Why the Buck can the boss Blow up it's own Walls? that shouldn't be a Thing. it's annoying that the Diona Boss can only be Hurt by it's own TNT... but then he can Blow Up walls and Accidently Blasts you outside the Room, so you have to start over again... that is just bad Boss Planning...
oh god, this Pack eats most of my Time and i just Notice so many Bad things, hahahaha...

Also, Ender IO is Quite Outdated as it seems. i know that becuase i asked the Dev on why the Weather Obelisk is Inverted. not usre if an Update woudl Fix that, but it's Funny how you Update all mods every Update... Except Ender IO (or more). xD

Last edited:
A

Aeliy

Hello hello. So, I have been playing this modpack for about a week now and I must say I really like Galacticraft, more planets seems interesting, Mekanism is so cool, Tinkers, Thermal and all that stuff.

Besides from congratulations for putting all the mods together and for updating it so often. I would like to ask if it would be possible to add little mods like something that gives custom portals (why was Enhances portals 3 removed anyway?) more backpacks (adventure backpacks would be awesome) and better chest from aroma1997 (why do we have the hammer if we don't have the chests). Well.. uhm.. that's basically it, no bugs to report, just petitions.

Have a nice one..

W

WigoWam

That would Destroy the Tier based GC Rockets. which aren't fun to begin with. But with Minetweakers this could'v ebeen used a lot better. idk, Tier based Stuff with Machines, i could get that Code together somehow xD
Or make GC just Less annoying, Like better to Automate...
a0340f6d9df76558a97b932f58e4a732.png

or Economical!
63b32c8376733a22b25a5a37fab8a0c5.png

Really that Code took me like 30 min. And i suck at Java/Jua xD
ALLOY SMELTER
SAG MILL
Not really, i specifically mentioned adding a certain item from galacticraft t6, at least to be able to get the core part of the ship made, since it relies so much on cc to run, maybe modify the computee to have that fronos ingot or something, anyways, my point is, to make it less op, it would need something like that to make it fit, another idea would be for a t8 rocket to be added to the recipe instead of another item. Idk what would fit best, but, something like that would work

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hey Guy!

You're Modpack is very nice and I like it!

Maybe you can add the "FTBLib" and "FTBUtilities" in this Modpack, it is very useful for Servers for Chunksaving.
It is an easy way for that and so anybody must install Cauldron for e.g. GriefPrevention..

Thank you !
Sorry but i wont be adding them mods

A

Aeliy

Ender IO Telepads, they work fine and Look Cool.

The Bag of Holding is More than Enough Portable Space.

ME System FTW.

oww Ok, ok. For that matter I forgot to edit that I discovered that also Mekanism has teleports
bag of holding?... don't you think is a bit too expensive?

and the Me... yeah, can't give a complain on that one.

P

PatGaming1005

Is there any way to increase the radius from the Digital Miner (Mekanism) ?

SaW1337

Jul 29, 2019
ok ok, little Question here... about More Planets...
Why the Buck can the boss Blow up it's own Walls? that shouldn't be a Thing. it's annoying that the Diona Boss can only be Hurt by it's own TNT... but then he can Blow Up walls and Accidently Blasts you outside the Room, so you have to start over again... that is just bad Boss Planning...
This is so true.. The floors, walls, etc. blew up so much, that it became simply impossible to stay within the borders to fight the boss, I had to search for a new dungeon since that one got completly destroyed.. oh, and new dungeon got destroyed too, so with third one I simply built obsidian platform so I could stay in one place. This is a bug of the mod, so not really an issue with modpack.

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
bag of holding?... don't you think is a bit too expensive?
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Expensive? dude... a Bit of Gold, Wool and a Chest.. how is that Expensive?

I simply built obsidian platform so I could stay in one place.
that is actually a good idea. cool.

Is there any way to increase the radius from the Digital Miner (Mekanism) ?
go to the Filters and type a New Number in the "Radius" Field. (and as the Desciption of the Miner says, it only goes up to 32)
i also Recommon you to set the Max height to 255. just becuase it might be useful when in the Nether or DD or Underground.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you can add the "FTBLib" and "FTBUtilities" in this Modpack, it is very useful for Servers for Chunksaving.
It is an easy way for that and so anybody must install Cauldron for e.g. GriefPrevention..

Sorry but i wont be adding them mods

Just add those two mods yourself, that's what we do on our server. Just drop the .zip files right into the "mods" folder, easy and simple as that.

Be aware... every time the modpack updates, you will have to re-add those 2 mods again.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Expensive? dude... a Bit of Gold, Wool and a Chest.. how is that Expensive?

LOL It's obviously someone who has gotten very used to playing the "expert mode" modpacks. I've made the same mistake... made a QED so I could make a Golden Bag of Holding... only to realize in a non-expert modpack, the recipe for it is ridiculously simple and doesn't require a QED at all. LOL

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Just add those two mods yourself, that's what we do on our server. Just drop the .zip files right into the "mods" folder, easy and simple as that.

Be aware... every time the modpack updates, you will have to re-add those 2 mods again.
I do the same with Optifine, and change soem Configs because the Pack itself doesn't do teh Obvious STuff.
like making Mekanism, GC, and AE² Display RF instead of there own Unit and Making Mek. Machines Less Noisy and Turning off teh Prefilled Gas/Fluid Tanks in NEI (yes, that's Possible via Config). changing that is just so much more nicer that i wonder why it's not Default.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally got to Mün, er, Moon (Kerbal Space Program, anyone? LOL)... got my Oxygen Bubble going with some leaf blocks. But now what? Let's say I make a building. If I close all the walls and make it air-tight, and then put a Bubble Generator inside, will the entire building fill with oxygen? What if it's not a spherical shape like the Bubble? Will the oxygen fill every corner?

Or is the idea to place many Oxygen Bubble generators in a pattern , so all the bubbles are overlappiing and covers the entire building footprint?

One of the coolest things I've experienced in this game just happened, thanks to Galacticraft. I was on the moon placing some floor blocks down, when suddenly they began making noise. And that's when I realized that the mod was accurately modeling the fact that sound does not transmit without an atmosphere! It's those "little things" that really brings a smile to my face. Or, similarly, when I stupidly just started to spam my regular torches in a Moon cave I was exploring... again, DUH. Fire doesn't work without any air, dummy! hehe Love it!

SaW1337

Jul 29, 2019
How to make steel pickaxe? Been trying all kinds of parts, nothing works..

EDIT: Solved, had some kind of bug, managed to craft it with usual parts after restarting game.

EDIT2: Not sure if this is a bug, but beds are very explosive in aroma mining dimension.. Just lost around 10 machines (bed was next to it).

Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Bubble Generator inside, will the entire building fill with oxygen? What if it's not a spherical shape like the Bubble? Will the oxygen fill every corner?
Ever heard of teh Oxygen Sealer? :V
It takes 160 O²/sec and Can Fill a total Volume of ~800-1000 m³.
Multiple Sealers near Eachother will Add their Volume allowing to Seal Entire Bases.
Also, the Oxygen Bubble Generator is meant for Temporary Use, you should Necessarily not build a Base with it. : P

How to make steel pickaxe? Been trying all kinds of parts, nothing works..
3 Steel Ingots, and 2 Sticks....
how can that Bug out?
hmmp, weird

U

Unistic

Hey, @MJRLegends , I'm back again. I'm always watching for updates to this pack (one of my favorite packs of course). I notice Ztones is a possibility that's great I can get back into the pack just to be a Lair (Ztones Lair blocks).

I got more suggestions for you to ignore, It wouldn't be a post if I didn't :D

Did you think about readding rotarycraft/reactorcraft/electrical. I know reactorcraft might be a hassle on your public server ir everyone built a fusion reactor. You could disable some parts. Idk some people view those mods as hard. I like them plus if an endgame user has nothing left to do they can learn a few new mods :D

Also you can't really build a lair without something to control,view and operate it all from a single room.

Have you thought about adding Nuclear Controls 2 and possible RF Tools (I know you said no to RF Tools cause of dimensions etc) but just for the screens :D

Nuclear Controls 2: monitoring AE System/Crafting / 5x5 IC2 Fluid Reactor / Railcraft Tanks

2016-07-22_12.23.30.png

RF Tools Screen: Being used as a List/ But I'm going to create another RF Tools Screen that's touch screen to turn off/on the reactor, mob spawners, emergency power, launch galaticraft cargo rockets, etc.

2016-07-22_12.23.56.png

These mods are easy to set up as well. No super LUA knowledged needed which would be the case to do something like this in ComputerCraft or OpenComputers. Just some suggestions for your amazing tech theme pack. Please feel free to ignore :D

Attachments

• 2016-07-22_12.23.30.png
    2016-07-22_12.23.30.png
    107 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
why would you use a IC² Reactor when Mek. has OP Turbines with a Cute Animation and their own Steam Boilers? (which i still don't get)
but otehr than that, nice System :D