[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dallas123450

Jul 29, 2019
I would really love for mods such as Magical Crops, Natura, and Forestry/Add-on's in there! Have you ever thought about those one's?

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
I would really love for mods such as Magical Crops, Natura, and Forestry/Add-on's in there! Have you ever thought about those one's?
he said that magic Crops will never be in the pack. i mean, come on. this pack is (Space)Tech Only. same with Natura and Forestry.
i can say mods too, but they won't get in the pack.
Like Super massive tech (cuz Stars),
magneticraft (cuz Factorio),
RFTools (cuz it's just Awesome)
or idk, Minechem (cuz Chemistry).

see? nothing. Mod Suggestions aren't really a thing here, MJRL seems to know what his pack should be.
and i kinda got over it.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
he said that magic Crops will never be in the pack. i mean, come on. this pack is (Space)Tech Only. same with Natura and Forestry.

see? nothing. Mod Suggestions aren't really a thing here, MJRL seems to know what his pack should be.
and i kinda got over it.

IMO it's already a mudpack. Quite a few mods that aren't used in the questlines should just be taken out anyway.

S

Saul_BB

and i kinda got over it.
first of all I like that this is a tech pack
but you cant just add any old mod, some mods just don't work with one another. So a choice needs to be made, chose one or have both but a very laggy, glitchy modpack. try making your own modpack its not as easy as you think.
also its MJRL's modpack he makes the decisions if you don't like them find a different modpack

Reactions: MJRLegends

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Quite a few mods that aren't used in the questlines should just be taken out anyway.
oh right, that thing has Quests. i forgot, i'm not a fan of that book. just Threw it away xD

first of all I like that this is a tech pack
me too, never said something agaist it.

but you cant just add any old mod, some mods just don't work with one another. So a choice needs to be made, chose one or have both but a very laggy, glitchy modpack. try making your own modpack its not as easy as you think.
also its MJRL's modpack he makes the decisions if you don't like them find a different modpack
that's what i mean, he dicides. that basicly what i said.

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Have you seen the NuclearCraft mod before? I think it would be cool to add to this pack - it's recently been updated, too. If you've never seen it, it adds in depth fission and fusion reactors, with loads of fuels and customisation, machines, weapons and a bunch more stuff. Highly underused I feel, but a very good mod which has a lot more planned for the future.

S

Saul_BB

fair
oh right, that thing has Quests. i forgot, i'm not a fan of that book. just Threw it away xD

me too, never said something agaist it.

that's what i mean, he dicides. that basicly what i said.
fair enough sorry for the misunderstanding it came across to me that you didn't agree with the decisions

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Have you seen the NuclearCraft mod before? I think it would be cool to add to this pack - it's recently been updated, too. If you've never seen it, it adds in depth fission and fusion reactors, with loads of fuels and customisation, machines, weapons and a bunch more stuff. Highly underused I feel, but a very good mod which has a lot more planned for the future.
I will take a look but cant say 100% it will be added

Hey, i'm doing a let's play of this modpack :)

Uploading a video atleast once a day 4pm UK time :)
Nice i will check them out :D

F

FrostQueenTrixie

Okay so why did you take out power converters? How am I supposed to use the big reactors now they are completely useless if I cant convert the RF to EU or GJ. None of the converters or junctions in the mod now pack work. they dont even output to things that take the RF they suck up.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so why did you take out power converters? How am I supposed to use the big reactors now they are completely useless if I cant convert the RF to EU or GJ. None of the converters or junctions in the mod now pack work. they dont even output to things that take the RF they suck up.

the Only thing that is Useful on Power Converters is the Universal Charger under a Player Interface to always Charge your Items.
every heard of Mekasnism? the Cables can Transfer ANY kind of Power, just hold Shift while looking on one to see what it can Transfer. :p
(also, Immersive Engineering also Converts EU-RF and vise versa, do Research before posting)
in case you want the Numbers for Converting:
1 EU = 4 RF = 10 J = 0.4 MJ
1 RF = 0.25 EU = 2.5 J = 0.1 MJ
1 J = 0.1 EU = 0.4 RF = 0.04 MJ
1 MJ = 2.5 EU = 10 RF = 25 J

RF - Thermal Expansion
EU - Industrialcraft (the Molecular Transformer is the only useful thing in the mod, ok and the fact that you can use Mekanism Circuits for IC² Recipes)
J - Mekanism
MJ - MineFactory Reloaded

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
@MJRLegends Can you let us know when you complete the modlist? The flux of mods is all that is preventing me from enjoying this awesome looking pack.

DTACFrostfire

Jul 29, 2019
Please can i recommend aromabackup? My computer this afternoon decided to crash and my world was corrupt (didn't mind but i am doing a let's play) I managed to fix it only lost my inventory and quest data.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Please can i recommend aromabackup? My computer this afternoon decided to crash and my world was corrupt (didn't mind but i am doing a let's play) I managed to fix it only lost my inventory and quest data.

if you want this mod then you will have to add it to your version of the mod pack :D

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Unsure if related to the pack or not, but I was playing on the official server, used sleeping bag on a slime island and fell out of the world and died. Journeymap death waypoint has an empty Y coordinate and looking at the beacon it says its 300m underground. Also couldn't find a gravestone. Just posting because this is first I have heard of it and google didn't turn up any results.

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Unsure if related to the pack or not, but I was playing on the official server, used sleeping bag on a slime island and fell out of the world and died. Journeymap death waypoint has an empty Y coordinate and looking at the beacon it says its 300m underground. Also couldn't find a gravestone. Just posting because this is first I have heard of it and google didn't turn up any results.

Everyone seems to oversee this...

M

Minstrel67

Hey MJRLegends, really enjoying the pack but have a question.
Is it intentional that the Minechem synthesizer does not store enough power to enable crafting of AE2 crystals in this pack?
I know there is a config to change it, but I prefer to play packs as the packmaker intended.

Thanks