[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
jYvm1Zb.png

Space Astronomy is a space based modpack, that include loads of the latest tech and space mods. Allowing you to explore other planets around the solar system.

Public on the FTB launcher and Curse/Twitch Launcher!

Note: Please post any bugs/problems here(Not in this thread!) IF YOU POST THEM HERE I WILL IGNORE THEM!

Mod List - Here
Changelog - Here
FTB Thread - Here
Minecraft Forums Thread - Here
Issue Tracker - Here
Known issues - Here

Planets that you can explore:
Solar system:

• Mercury
  • Venus
  • Overworld - Moon
  • Overworld - Space station(Create your own)
  • Mars
  • Asteroids
  • Pluto
Sirius Solar system:
  • Sirius B
  • Koentus
  • Diona
  • Polongnius
  • Nibiru
  • Fronos
Kapteyn Solar system:
  • Kapteyn B
Feel free to post a video you have made about this mod pack in this thread, and it will be added to this section!
Credit to l33tjedi for the video

Thanks Deanford for the mod pack artwork/images!

Last edited:

WrinkleyPotato

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a nice pack! I would play it, but I need to work on my Jam packed entry. Once I'm done I will try to play though.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
1.0.6 has been released fixing the error below!

java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147281_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:744) at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S0FPacketSpawnMob.func_148833_a(SourceFile:97) at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S0FPacketSpawnMob.func_148833_a(SourceFile:15) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78765_e(PlayerControllerMP.java:273) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1590) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
*blinks*

More planets?? OK that sounds AWESOME :D is the one in the picture with the sun really close Mercury?

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
*blinks*

More planets?? OK that sounds AWESOME :D is the one in the picture with the sun really close Mercury?
more planets add everyone but theses
  • Overworld - Moon
  • Mars
  • Asteroids
As there galacticraft

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
more planets add everyone but theses
  • Overworld - Moon
  • Mars
  • Asteroids
As there galacticraft

Whoops, I didn't realise there was actually a mod called more planets, I just meant that there was a greater number than the usual! :D Looks really cool; if I can get 1.7.X to work on my computer, I'll definitely give it a go!

Reactions: MJRLegends

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Any pack with galacticraft, mekanism and/or minechem is definetely worth a try for me. And this has all 3 so im going to try it when i get a chance. I wish minechem was in more packs.

Reactions: MJRLegends