[1.7.10] Sorcicraft - A Magical Adventure - 0.0.2 [DISCONTINUED]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Should version 0.0.2 have extra utilities and open blocks, but have anything techy disabled?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Yes, but keep some of the tech

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Yes, but only have pipes, tanks, and stuff like that

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, recently I've noticed that the modpack is discontinued :(
Yes, I added that after you replied. It was discontinued in September/October last year.
Someone asked me to update it, but I didn't want to spend more than a few hours updating it, so I updated the mods, and forge. But it seems Thaumic Energistics is playing up

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, I just upgraded all mods to their latest version available and it works perfectly (no problems starting the game)
If you are interested in this, I will send an PM with the link of the pack to try it yourself :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, I just upgraded all mods to their latest version available and it works perfectly (no problems starting the game)
If you are interested in this, I will send an PM with the link of the pack to try it yourself :D
If you send me the files, I will update the launcher version :p

Jul 29, 2019
FraniXMC, thank you for helping fix this. I bugged the hell out of poor Jordsta to update the pack, which looking back was a bit rude of me. Sorry Jordsta! but now that it's fixed and working, I can probably play it again and have everything work.