[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, are mobs supposed to get through the walls, sometimes? I occasionally have a zombie in my base, and sometimes it's a creeper. Once I had a dark creeper and it rightout destroyed all warded jars.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, are mobs supposed to get through the walls, sometimes? I occasionally have a zombie in my base, and sometimes it's a creeper. Once I had a dark creeper and it rightout destroyed all warded jars.
Mobs spawn 8 blocks away from you, if lighting the area up doesn't work, place slabs around.

Jasaaan

Jul 29, 2019
Mobs spawn 8 blocks away from you, if lighting the area up doesn't work, place slabs around.
About the lighting. Is there a limit to how long they last outside the base? Because ill put glowstone, which isnt cheap, on the outsides of my base and after a while at least half of them disappear (i also turned off mob griefing so explosions arent doing it).

Reactions: Pudding01

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
About the lighting. Is there a limit to how long they last outside the base? Because ill put glowstone, which isnt cheap, on the outsides of my base and after a while at least half of them disappear (i also turned off mob griefing so explosions arent doing it).

I don't know whether the dark creeper's ability is exempt from that, but they remove all light sources in a medium radius when they explode (hence the name: dark creeper).

Jasaaan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know whether the dark creeper's ability is exempt from that, but they remove all light sources in a medium radius when they explode (hence the name: dark creeper).
OHHHHH! Thanks xD! I was so confused why they were disappearing lol.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019

Mobs (Eg. Zombies) will destroy light sources.

Why does rotton food had to take so long to obtain...

It takes 7 days for the food to rot. It'll be unplayable with all your food rotting too early.

DarkstreamerHD

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning to do a series on this modpack and I want to put the Trailer at the beginning of my first episode.
Just wanted to ask for Permission

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Nether racks recipe can be found in the lava flora section. It shows you how to make Florbs, netherrack, and soul sand. Also, yes. It takes 7 mc days to get rotten food.

Holya66

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely love this mod pack. It is so good you actually got me to make a FTB account. I just have a small request well question.. Could you add in ALL the thaumcraft plugins. Like forbidden magic, thamuic tinker and the others?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
What mod makes the Mojang loading screen actually do something instead of making my computer think that MC isn't responding? Cause WHY ISN'T THAT STANDARD?!?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, you NEED to say something about that you SHOULD NOT TRY TO PICK UP ONE OF THE GOLEMS AFTER YOU PLACE IT DOWN!!!!!! Seriously, WTF am I supposed to do with it now?!?

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what I just did on accident! I threw my goggles of reveling into a crucible! NEI to the rescue!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
What mod makes the Mojang loading screen actually do something instead of making my computer think that MC isn't responding? Cause WHY ISN'T THAT STANDARD?!?

Dude, you NEED to say something about that you SHOULD NOT TRY TO PICK UP ONE OF THE GOLEMS AFTER YOU PLACE IT DOWN!!!!!! Seriously, WTF am I supposed to do with it now?!?

And you should really calm down with the caps lock.... Also, the loading screen updating with messages is a new feature from the new versions of Forge and I dont think this version is a recommended version yet. So... dont come here screaming and demanding for new beta features making it look like they are months old and the pack maker is a retard for not including them...

(Unless you are referring to LiteLoader but... there isnt any mod that uses LiteLoader, so its doesnt do shit...)

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Intertaining fact: This modpack is going to win Jampacked! This Modpack Is the GREATEST CREATION BY A NON-FTB EMPLOYEE! This Just.. I have no words... Except Morgan Freeman, Magic Golems, Wood Made of Paper And Cacti, And... Death! Lots Of Death! Lots! But Death Is Fun! If this doesn't win jampacked... This world is a very sad place.