[1.7.10]Running Red 2: Vampire Money[v1.2.0][Hardcore][Magic][RPG]

mickaboy72

Jul 29, 2019
are the reward bags(basic) is the only way to get diamonds?
cause I open more than 2 stacks of it still no diamonds at hand.
:((

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a server running this modpack? this looks like alot of fun and i want to do it with other people so that you can mess around with end game stuff once your there.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
The update is now on the launcher.
Does anyone have a server running this modpack? this looks like alot of fun and i want to do it with other people so that you can mess around with end game stuff once your there.
Yeah, I would like to see a server running this. The update that just occured should have fixed almost all the bugs with servers, so it should be much more possible now.
How is this made sooo dark that you can't really see anything. is that a mod?
In 1.8, you can get it as the Hardcore Darkness mod, but in 1.7 (the version we're on) it's still part of Random Things. You can enable/disable it in RT's config file.

Reactions: Poiasdope

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, I would like to see a server running this. The update that just occured should have fixed almost all the bugs with servers, so it should be much more possible now.

In 1.8, you can get it as the Hardcore Darkness mod, but in 1.7 (the version we're on) it's still part of Random Things. You can enable/disable it in RT's config file.
pokes @SkeletonPunk

lumien

Jul 29, 2019

Just for your information because i don't think you are actually using random things for anything besides the hardcore darkness, i've released a 1.7 version of that mod.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Master_Wight

Jul 29, 2019

Well, I have a VPS that I could set a server up on :) It's not fantastic, but it ought to be able to take a few people. Anybody interested?

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
The questbook bug where it never thinks you completed a quest is reeeally annoying. Right now I have 6 quests stuck like that - The Sharpest Lives, and *All* the Chapter 1 quests I've completed so far.
Any word on a fix or workaround for that? Are they even aware of the bug?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
The questbook bug where it never thinks you completed a quest is reeeally annoying. Right now I have 6 quests stuck like that - The Sharpest Lives, and *All* the Chapter 1 quests I've completed so far.
Any word on a fix or workaround for that? Are they even aware of the bug?
They're aware, but they haven't updated in an extremely long time.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Why is there SO MANY FUCKING SILVERFISHES?!?!? I CAN'T MINE WHIT ALL THOSE D:

What are you mineing for? Go back and read the intro. THERE ARE NO ORES DOWN THERE!!!

Quote:
ROpmwbF.png

Being a vampire isn't easy. There's no natural health regen, so you must get your health from Golden Apples and, later on in the story, drinking blood (if you absolutely want it now, it's /effect @a 25).
There are no ores beneath the ground. In fact, 60% of the ground is composed of Silverfish. The only way to obtain ores is by killing creatures. But don't worry, it's not the dull Minecraft combat. You have the ability to use a shield and dual-wield weapons, in order for better protection. Underground is an increasingly terrifying series of spawners, monsters, and traps. But as you venture farther downward, you will find better and better loot. And meanwhile, there's the usual system of Quests helping you along.