[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Missing OpenComputers, Ruins, SimplyJetpacks, ArchimedesShips and some more...
I dont plan on any of those. OpenComputers, we have computercraft instead. Ruins is too difficult to get perms for. Simplyjetpacks, we have enough flight options i feel. Archemedes ships really isnty my thing. If you have other suggestions though i would like to hear them.

Reactions: darkraven87

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo I've started a picture log of me playing you guys' pack, it's in my signature. Sorry if I modified the pack in my playthrough though, I usually do that if it ain't a HQM pack.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo I've started a picture log of me playing you guys' pack, it's in my signature. Sorry if I modified the pack in my playthrough though, I usually do that if it ain't a HQM pack.
i like this good job if anybody does this stuff or youtube or stream our pack please let us know and we will list it :)

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
@Brizzle @darkraven87 The name of my mod is "Adventurer's Amulets" not "adventure amulets". ;) Nice pack by the way! :)
Haha my bad. Nice mod and great eagle now ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1412697136][/DOUBLEPOST]
we are going to compile a list of people using the pack like LPs and streams and stuff and post them in the OP for others to see