[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
well I had this a couple days ago I turned off both and I have no more spam that all I can say my server console was getting spammed with the same writing nbt, generatedTown: false
saveFolder: G:\MechanicalTitanServer\.\world\CoroUtil\World\

after disabling no more spam

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
The tooltip displays the raw materials as far as I know... The point is that you no longer need to have notepad when dealing with IC2's (and many other mods') extremely long crafting chains

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
The tooltip displays the raw materials as far as I know... The point is that you no longer need to have notepad when dealing with IC2's (and many other mods') extremely long crafting chains
Looks interesting dark is having a look

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of but the number of mods we are waiting on is very low now :D honestly trying to get motivated with the freaking direwolf pack coming out and possibly taking our thunder.
i dont really care bout the DW20 pack tbh got all i need and working on it as we speak

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Did a few searches and I can't find this:
Is anyone else having trouble crafting modular powersuits items, NEI lists no recipes, and trying the recipes manually doesn't work.

Tried on a fresh install too.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Did a few searches and I can't find this:
Is anyone else having trouble crafting modular powersuits items, NEI lists no recipes, and trying the recipes manually doesn't work.

Tried on a fresh install too.
MPS is stìll extreamly early at the moment so i wouldnt worry i had a look and there is a new update so expect it next week