[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
I have done all i needed for the next update not too many new mods added this time mainly bugfixes and config changes il state again if you own a server please make sure you update your client and server with both the mods and configs. now just need to wait for brizzle to make sure we have perms and check the build against server side and we are ready to push the update now im going to go pass out have fun all :)

ElegantenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
I am running it at 307 fps... well... did u tried updating ur java, videodrivers, java libraries, and sutch?
I have completely redone everything related to graphics, java, game and mod installations, configs and in-game settings for this pack, and I barely hit 15 FPS, which is in no way stable, at all.
That said, however, i will bide my time and wait for future updates, and hopefully the FPS issues will be sorted when mods are updated and optimized.

Other than the current FPS issues, this pack has everything I am looking for, and i look forward to when it's a little more stable.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
By the way for the next update please update your server configs with the new update
Btw always update everything every time[DOUBLEPOST=1409742578][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have completely redone everything related to graphics, java, game and mod installations, configs and in-game settings for this pack, and I barely hit 15 FPS, which is in no way stable, at all.
That said, however, i will bide my time and wait for future updates, and hopefully the FPS issues will be sorted when mods are updated and optimized.

Other than the current FPS issues, this pack has everything I am looking for, and i look forward to when it's a little more stable.
Sadly that's what happens when we give what's the latest and greatest out there once mods stable out there will be less fps issues

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
fps fix if you cant wait till next update go to config/gearutils and change the value of 64 too 8

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey

Somebody else asked you about Applied Energistics 2, but I'll ask a more precise question.
In the current version of ae2 from the pack is rv1.alpha build 49
Did you saw that the latest version is the beta versions (from the next tab) - rv1.beta build 19.

Btw. thanks for this great pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey

Somebody else asked you about Applied Energistics 2, but I'll ask a more precise question.
In the current version of ae2 from the pack is rv1.alpha build 49
Did you saw that the latest version is the beta versions (from the next tab) - rv1.beta build 19.

Btw. thanks for this great pack
I did see it. But I looked right over it they don't classify latest builds so I always assume alpha is the latest I overlooked that a version went stable after the alpha. It will not be in the next update because I have already given that to ftb but the one after that for sure![DOUBLEPOST=1409844378][/DOUBLEPOST]
i've tried this and it seems to have even worsened my fps :/ down from 6-10 to 0-7 :/
You can completely turn off the texture noise animation with animate noise texture to off. Maybe that will help a little[DOUBLEPOST=1409844411][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went from 1 fps to 1-2 fps but i still have problems
Try that too

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Kataracta thinks that adding this is a good idea, what do u think, brizzle?
It's client side only so maybe he can try it out and get back to be about it. I can suggest it if he says it works good however it can not be in the pack as redistribution is prohibited. No exceptions

a.owen.spy

Jul 29, 2019
I did see it. But I looked right over it they don't classify latest builds so I always assume alpha is the latest I overlooked that a version went stable after the alpha. It will not be in the next update because I have already given that to ftb but the one after that for sure![DOUBLEPOST=1409844378][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can completely turn off the texture noise animation with animate noise texture to off. Maybe that will help a little[DOUBLEPOST=1409844411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try that too
Where is that animate noise texture option

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Updated don't forget to back up your world and it may take 15 minutes for your launcher to receive the notification that it is updated[DOUBLEPOST=1409850273][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where is that animate noise texture option
It's in the config somewhere sorry I don't know which line off the top of my head

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried it with small improvements. Not much to speak of though.
I think it's mostly oriented for low spec systems. For my system I did see improvements. Before I had to use the graphical settings to Fast, but after this I could use the Fancy settings without any problems.

This mod also can be used for servers. From what Player says in one of his posts, it improves TPS, World Gen lag, etc. Check the posts from that thread if you want details.

Btw, regarding its inclusion in packs, for now it's not redistribution is prohibeted, the main reason being that it's in beta and he doesn't want "any uncontrolled spreading or less experienced users (->mod packs) in the current state of the mod."

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's mostly oriented for low spec systems. For my system I did see improvements. Before I had to use the graphical settings to Fast, but after this I could use the Fancy settings without any problems.

This mod also can be used for servers. From what Player says in one of his posts, it improves TPS, World Gen lag, etc. Check the posts from that thread if you want details.

Btw, regarding its inclusion in packs, for now it's not redistribution is prohibeted, the main reason being that it's in beta and he doesn't want "any uncontrolled spreading or less experienced users (->mod packs) in the current state of the mod."

What now? I read the post it mentioned redistribution

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
For all those interested in it there is now a Teamspeak server for all users of the MechanicalTitan Modpack to hang out in. there is also a Irc channel. Both of these are listed in the Original Post . Have fun.

Reactions: darkraven87