[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
When you enter the pack code in the launcher it will list important info including the mod list it's quite long so I didn't want to have to type it twice.
I am aware of that. However, having it a spoiler or on google docs or somewhere else besides the launcher than can be access from just the internet is always important. Just saying it is something you should consider!

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I am aware of that. However, having it a spoiler or on google docs or somewhere else besides the launcher than can be access from just the internet is always important. Just saying it is something you should consider!

I'll consider it

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
its ok i made him do it :)

Loki Schwarzes

Jul 29, 2019
So glad for a 1.7.10 modpack. Looks great; Thank you!

any chance of Thaumcraft or IC2 ever making it into the pack? (yes, I just want better ore doubling/tripling than TiC lol!)

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
So glad for a 1.7.10 modpack. Looks great; Thank you!

any chance of Thaumcraft or IC2 ever making it into the pack? (yes, I just want better ore doubling/tripling than TiC lol!)

thaumcraft is a definite IC2 is not on the planned you can ore double in other ways too like mariculture but maybe at some point :)

Reactions: Loki Schwarzes

crysata

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem...
Whenever i try to crate a world it stops at "Generating World" and it never generates -.-

...and does anyone by chance have a public server for this modpack :D

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem...
Whenever i try to crate a world it stops at "Generating World" and it never generates -.-

...and does anyone by chance have a public server for this modpack :D
it sounds like you are running out of memory on the world gen that should be better on the next build i would recommend running at 3GB of ram i do test this pack at 2GB but with java params i have been tweaking the pack today and it is doing better

and i doubt anyone will have a server yet it got released yesterday :D

crysata

Jul 29, 2019
i kinda have a crappy pc... im running ftb with 1 gig of ram but i can play like direwolf20 pack(1.6.4) and horizons with no problems .....

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
I have a crappy mac using 2 gigs of ram and it runs soooooo smooth. try not doing a BoP world and just do default.

crysata

Jul 29, 2019
i allways have all the setting to lowest + optifine.... and hopefully i'll be able to play on the next version cuz it seems cool :D

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
i allways have all the setting to lowest + optifine.... and hopefully i'll be able to play on the next version cuz it seems cool :D

i would avoid optifine if possible it really doesnt play well with other mods. next update everything should be optimized enough to not even need it

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
yea the DW20 pac doesnt really have much in for world gen metallurgy adds a lot of ores

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
mod tweaks for next version is done for now should be a lot less laggy now :) for the next version that is

Last edited: