[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Can u add dimensional anchors, or other admin friendly chunkloading mod? i like giving my players a chunkloading mechanic without killing the server...

Others mods that i would love to see in this pack:

Minions
Instant Massive Structures Mod
BetterStorage
StartingInventory
IndustrialCraft 2
Mystcraft

PS: this time can u guys test if it works in a server, please?

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
So I launch the pack and it never comes up. Just dies. Any help?
do you by chance have a crash report? Or the console log?[DOUBLEPOST=1406519408][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can u add dimensional anchors, or other admin friendly chunkloading mod? i like giving my players a chunkloading mechanic without killing the server...

Minions
BetterStorage
StartingInventory
IndustrialCraft 2
Mystcraft

i am not a fan of starting inventory personally and havent heard of minions i will take a look at it as for IC2 i personally dont feel it is needed in this pack as we have mods to do power and ore processing, mystcaft may get in if we can get the permission to do so. And could you tell me in detail the server problems you are having along with any crash logs and console logs please

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
We have to put a submission into FTB for the pack update today as we are both on holiday the update should be on the launcher within a week or so (brizzle handles that stuff) i just thought i would make a quick post about what i have done for the update i have added several new mods, i have also drastically changed ore gen so i would advise a new world i haven't had time to fully test on servers yet please remember this is still a very early pack and as world gen mods get added you may want to restart worlds. Have fun everyone see you in 2 weeks when i am back

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
do you by chance have a crash report? Or the console log?[DOUBLEPOST=1406519408][/DOUBLEPOST]

i am not a fan of starting inventory personally and havent heard of minions i will take a look at it as for IC2 i personally dont feel it is needed in this pack as we have mods to do power and ore processing, mystcaft may get in if we can get the permission to do so. And could you tell me in detail the server problems you are having along with any crash logs and console logs please
Thats the thing the whole client crashes the console dies with launching.

Edit: here you go http://pastebin.com/bVsY6Qip

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Thats the thing the whole client crashes the console dies with launching.

Edit: here you go http://pastebin.com/bVsY6Qip

ok i see the problem and it should be fixed in the update but for now as a work around go into your mods folder and remove all the resonant induction mods[DOUBLEPOST=1406554520][/DOUBLEPOST]
When i try to use the pack, first extra utilities crashes the server, i disable it, and the server runs... but when i try to login in to the server, i get this message: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjh5nkcgmd21mse/Captura de tela 2014-07-25 02.33.33.png without any crashlogs...

are you using the same forge version for client and server?[DOUBLEPOST=1406554663][/DOUBLEPOST]
you should ask fossils and archaeology if you can put it in your pack

i will take a look at the mods if it fits with how i see the pack going i will do if not i will see about making a different pack based around that feel though i have this pack to maintain and i have another pack planned to come out in a few weeks :p

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
ok i see the problem and it should be fixed in the update but for now as a work around go into your mods folder and remove all the resonant induction mods[DOUBLEPOST=1406554520][/DOUBLEPOST]

are you using the same forge version for client and server?[DOUBLEPOST=1406554663][/DOUBLEPOST]

i will take a look at the mods if it fits with how i see the pack going i will do if not i will see about making a different pack based around that feel though i have this pack to maintain and i have another pack planned to come out in a few weeks :p

For some reason it still crashes don't know why.
http://pastebin.com/M0HZBEqg

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Dark, i was using the latest caldron version, since the server needs Caldron to run plugins...

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Dark, i was using the latest caldron version, since the server needs Caldron to run plugins...
I'm afraid i'm not very familiar with how caldron works i'm afraid all i can say is make sure the forge versions are the same sorry

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
error.PNG

Guess it's the 1.7.2 life for me!
All that would show is this in the window. It's done this to me on my own but it turns out that it's doing this for me too. Only happens when forge is installed, otherwise vanilla runs fine

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Minions
BetterStorage
StartingInventory
IndustrialCraft 2
Mystcraft

IC2 i have decided yes on and will include advanced machines. i would like to pull players from the normal things but i will provide those. Mystcraft i can try hard on, permissions are hard to get from xcomp because of requirements but we will see the rest I'm afraid i have no desire to add. Any Atomicstriker mods are sometimes tricky to get perms for.[DOUBLEPOST=1406571696][/DOUBLEPOST]

i dont know much about cauldron as well. plugins and mods were never really intended to run together, some services try it but they usually cause problems.

main problem i saw in the beginning was that you dont appear to be using the same forge as clients are using for the pack 1186 should be the forge it is using.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 12251
Guess it's the 1.7.2 life for me!
All that would show is this in the window. It's done this to me on my own but it turns out that it's doing this for me too. Only happens when forge is installed, otherwise vanilla runs fine

that there is not a modded MC problem nor our pack problem that is a computer problem try to play with the fullscreen window button. other then that i have no clue what the problem is

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, what abut a admin friendly chunkloading mod? its important for my server having a nice chunkloading mechanic.

i would love having the dimensional anchor mod.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
brizzle, what abut a admin friendly chunkloading mod? its important for my server having a nice chunkloading mechanic.

i would love having the dimensional anchor mod.

i already have dimensional anchors in the next update