[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
...I have done that going full screen just makes the screen go completely black. Unless you mean full fullscreen I'll try that. Why would it be saying invalid frame buffer? what could I do to fix it or is my computer just, unable to handle the game?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
...I have done that going full screen just makes the screen go completely black. Unless you mean full fullscreen I'll try that. Why would it be saying invalid frame buffer? what could I do to fix it or is my computer just, unable to handle the game?

honesty never seen anything like this maybe try adding some jvm arguments

Takeru

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal expansion will probably get released in a few hour (says so on teamcofh's twitter). Now i just hope that Azanor will get done with thaumcraft rather quickly and this pack will be almost perfect for a good 1.7.10 start. :D
I also wanted to suggest that maybe railcraft might be a good addition too. It kind of fits into almost any mod pack theme :D

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal expansion will probably get released in a few hour (says so on teamcofh's twitter). Now i just hope that Azanor will get done with thaumcraft rather quickly and this pack will be almost perfect for a good 1.7.10 start. :D
I also wanted to suggest that maybe railcraft might be a good addition too. It kind of fits into almost any mod pack theme :D
having these mods in the pack would be awesome.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

Railcraft wasn't released last I checked The pack was uploaded for update yesterday I'm currently out of town. So no additions till the next update. Ftb should have it approved and live Thursday or Friday, I'll be back Sunday[DOUBLEPOST=1406672920][/DOUBLEPOST]
having these mods in the pack would be awesome.

Don't know about thermal expansion mike doesn't think he wants it, but I'm more then willing to put out a tutorial for your server on how to use the launcher to add mods

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft wasn't released last I checked The pack was uploaded for update yesterday I'm currently out of town. So no additions till the next update. Ftb should have it approved and live Thursday or Friday, I'll be back Sunday[DOUBLEPOST=1406672920][/DOUBLEPOST]

Don't know about thermal expansion mike doesn't think he wants it, but I'm more then willing to put out a tutorial for your server on how to use the launcher to add mods
add it in the next update...if u want to. I like to keep things simple for my players, so i wont add new mods...

ohh... if u try to add Minions
, try Necromancy
too... it looks so fun xD

PyroTheHunter

Jul 29, 2019
add it in the next update...if u want to. I like to keep things simple for my players, so i wont add new mods...

, try Necromancy

The only downside to minions is that you can grief bases easier because they bypass restrictions

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
True, but the server is whitelisted, we trust each other... if anything goes wrong i can disable it easily if i need to.

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019

Il think about TE

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019

, try Necromancy
Yeah I definitely want to add the mods listed under future additions the other mods you just listed I don't think will be added but maybe

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
TE 4.0 is out now http://minecraft.curseforge.com/members/TeamCoFH/projects
Edit: If you want to that is...

Yeah I saw the release currently I believe they only have machines and the mods we already add has a chinned just like it already I suggest trying out mekanism very cool mod. I definitely want cofhcore, so in the future we don't have to disable ore gen for every mod but one. I also want the nether ores, and mine factory reloaded released.

I'll speak to mike after vacation about the rest of the mods I love TE believe me and I know that everyone and there brother is going to want it, but we are attempting to make people use the mods in a way people normally don't. Every version of Minecraft people add the same mods and we hope the mods add something new in the update to keep it fun, thaumcraft is a great example of this. If the mods simply update even the new version of Minecraft will start getting stale and we would have to rely on the vanilla additions to keep it fun, do you want to rely on that. That said I might still as the over used mods and maybe "tweak" them for more fun o_O Ps. I really do appreciate the notification of the mod updates. [DOUBLEPOST=1406727343][/DOUBLEPOST]
True, but the server is whitelisted, we trust each other... if anything goes wrong i can disable it easily if i need to.

If you trust each other do you really need plugins then :p